Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He mentions that he always buys Southwest Early Bird because he forgets to check in 24 hours before (cuz you know time b issue and he is just so busy). He also tells us he sat toward the front of the plane so he can get off quicker. He doesn't specifically call this a HACK but we all know he thinks it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Won’t be surprised if he and banker mom don’t buy an engagement ring while he’s there. His channel is dying and bills are coming due. Time to lock down the Doormat. Big proposal coming in Disneyland!
Huge party for the grandparents but didn’t bring Casey. I’m sure this was planned in advance and she could of taken off 😬
“Casey, you don’t get enough time off. Maybe it’s time to put in your two week notice.” :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kyle Pallo #45: We Don't Even Watch Anymore, We Make ChatGPT Do It For Us.
i think you mean, we force chat ChatGPT
I came down with Covid after I flew to Melbourne Florida. I became symptomatic while my father was at MOFFITT getting his chemotherapy treatment. I had no idea I was sick and it came on instantaneously. I still had to drive Dad back to Melbourne. I was double masked and gloved up. This was before I tested. I just had a feeling. I tested as soon as got back to my parents and my gut was correct. I have been isolating in my parents spare bedroom. It's been 5 days now and I'm feeling like I never had it but I still won't risk my parents getting it. Knock on wood they are not sick so far. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Kylie contracted covid. I'm also quite sure he wouldn't cancel his plans due to it
Hope you feel better

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Huge party for the grandparents but didn’t bring Casey. I’m sure this was planned in advance and she could of taken off 😬
Didn’t she say that she’d already used all her vacation time a month or two ago?

All those cheap-ass cruises add up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say that she’d already used all her vacation time a month or two ago?

All those cheap-ass cruises add up.
Dipshit is going to force her to quit and then be mad at her because he doesn't have discounts and staycations. It's a lose/lose for her.

Reactions: 14
Lil' Kylie stands on his little tippy toes and says he's taller than his brother.

001491.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kyle and his grandpa could be twinsies in their shirts. They also have matching muscle tone. How long till we see Kylie scooting around in the parks (like grandpa and Mikey K A)?

1693184237999.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He really does have a boat load of self esteem issues. His silly loudmouthed bravado, projection, and his overcompensating is just off the wall and over the top.

"I can't believe how much I've grown since then {*when his brother took him in as a teen for a while]."

If you really believe that Grifty, you're more mentally and emotionally broken than even I think you are.
That's pure self delusion coming from a 30 year old man-child.

You have grown from that soul sucking and chaos creating idiot, an ignorant, smarmy ass child, repellant to your parents, mooching off your brother and relying on him to put a roof over your head____ ALL THE WAY to a 30 year old man, still living in chaos, driving a 14 year old clunker to a theme park to vlog nonsense. You're STILL dependent on your family to put a roof over your head, and you mooch off and use your girl - friend, using her and her discounts knowing she's an easy mark You are either a full blown alcoholic or well on your way to being one. You've let your physical / dental health deteriorate until you look 37 and you grift off idiots on a YouTube channel and top that by putting on shower shows for old queens for gifts, and then continue the act by chumming the waters at online outlets to get by with whatever you can take from anyone idiotic enough to fork it over to you.

My god, oh yes Squirt. Just look how much you've grown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He mentions that he always buys Southwest Early Bird because he forgets to check in 24 hours before (cuz you know time b issue and he is just so busy). He also tells us he sat toward the front of the plane so he can get off quicker. He doesn't specifically call this a HACK but we all know he thinks it is.
A hack is playing the system not paying the system.

Another long time fan learns the lesson. :unsure:😬
More and more are finding their way here. It's time
more and more of them wake up.
I'll do my part! 😂

fan.jpg

A hack is playing the system not paying the system.
Seriously… I have had to fly Southwest a couple times recently for work (against my will because I hate that airline lol), and yeah, if you check in right at 24 hours before your flight, you will get a decent space in the queue. It really is just like getting a virtual queue at Disney. I guess Kyle can’t be bothered to set his phone alarm to check in. But of course, he just pisses his money away and buys a high spot in line.

Reactions: 6
Dipshit is going to force her to quit and then be mad at her because he doesn't have discounts and staycations. It's a lose/lose for her.
Or it's all cruises with Lora.
---
Seriously… I have had to fly Southwest a couple times recently for work (against my will because I hate that airline lol), and yeah, if you check in right at 24 hours before your flight, you will get a decent space in the queue. It really is just like getting a virtual queue at Disney. I guess Kyle can’t be bothered to set his phone alarm to check in. But of course, he just pisses his money away and buys a high spot in line.
But, he's a tech guy, right? HAHAHAHA.

Each airline has their faults (haven't flown the super cheap ones).
The thing I hate with AmericanAirlines is every time I've flown them or any time I've passed one of their gates, this is the order of events:

1) Announcement: We'll be starting to board flight 1234 at gate 22 in about 10 minutes. First, we'll board people with 2 toes, then one good tooth and then military members. Thank you for your service.
Then they proceed to go through the 57 different boarding groups and levels of AAdvantage members - Gold, Platinum, Plaid, Green etc.

2) 99% of people waiting for flight 1234 get up, huddle around the scanner and ramp entrance and block about half of the main walk path for everyone else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He really does have a boat load of self esteem issues. His silly loudmouthed bravado, projection, and his overcompensating is just off the wall and over the top.

"I can't believe how much I've grown since then {*when his brother took him in as a teen for a while]."

If you really believe that Grifty, you're more mentally and emotionally broken than even I think you are.
That's pure self delusion coming from a 30 year old man-child.

You have grown from that soul sucking and chaos creating idiot, an ignorant, smarmy ass child, repellant to your parents, mooching off your brother and relying on him to put a roof over your head____ ALL THE WAY to a 30 year old man, still living in chaos, driving a 14 year old clunker to a theme park to vlog nonsense. You're STILL dependent on your family to put a roof over your head, and you mooch off and use your girl - friend, using her and her discounts knowing she's an easy mark You are either a full blown alcoholic or well on your way to being one. You've let your physical / dental health deteriorate until you look 37 and you grift off idiots on a YouTube channel and top that by putting on shower shows for old queens for gifts, and then continue the act by chumming the waters at online outlets to get by with whatever you can take from anyone idiotic enough to fork it over to you.

My god, oh yes Squirt. Just look how much you've grown.
I think in Kylie's warped logic, he thinks he's "grown so much since then" because he has a family-subsidized "beautiful" lug-jur-ee feeling apartment and a bunch of Halloween trinkets.

From mooching off his half-brother to mooching off a bunch of sad, lonely stans and a dowdy "girl friend." Look how far he's come!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t get this family dynamic at all. Are the two older long lost brother and sister half’s? Are they on his dads side? They look well into their 40s and as banker mom is still working, I’m assuming they are on their dads side, otherwise she would have been pretty young. Maybe she was and the Kile and Sister Wife were a later mistake addition.
the other thing I don’t get,why have they never taken their grandchildren to Disney World? They go several times a year and bankroll the other 2 when they are there - how have they not treated their grandchildren??? I find that bit so odd!

Reactions: 6
I don’t get this family dynamic at all. Are the two older long lost brother and sister half’s? Are they on his dads side?
Yes.

Dad^3 and Susan have been married about 35 years. Brother Ryan was 15 when pushing-30 Kyle was born, which would make him 44 or 45 now.

I don’t get this family dynamic at all. Are the two older long lost brother and sister half’s? Are they on his dads side?

the other thing I don’t get,why have they never taken their grandchildren to Disney World? They go several times a year and bankroll the other 2 when they are there - how have they not treated their grandchildren??? I find that bit so odd!
Well, it’s priorities. If their own incapable son still needs to be attended to, he takes precedence over the grandkids. Furthermore, seeing the way Kyle has turned out with his chronic Peter Pan Syndrome and his failure to launch, it’s a blessing in disguise they didn’t expose the grandkids to unnecessary Disney trips.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.