Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realize Kyle is so subtle about it, you might not realize he’s doing it, but why is he asking for someone to buy him a Wish cruise? Surely between all the money he makes and Casey’s discount, they could get a good deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I realize Kyle is so subtle about it, you might not realize he’s doing it, but why is he asking for someone to buy him a Wish cruise? Surely between all the money he makes and Casey’s discount, they could get a good deal.
Grifting b easier

• Haha
Reactions: 11
000420.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Phony Stark indeed! Good god put in some sort of effort. That's just lame and pathetic.....and, come to think about it, it does reflect who they are.

irontragedy.jpg
insult.jpg

THIS attempt at cosplay reminds me of one of those Pinterest "Nailed It!" posts where someone at home tries to prepare a dish, a cake, a project of some kind to the 'simple instructions' given by the expert who posts a pic ____ aaaand' the results aren't quite what they'd hoped.
Same with Iron Man & Pepper vs Ironic Midget & Whatever:

nailed it1.jpg
Nailed-it.jpg
nailed it 11.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Scenes from a Hollywood yukbang. "Ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille... how do you like this gaping maw?"
FFF0D6B6-7FE1-4AA8-B062-FDFF1356E874_1_201_a.jpeg

The poor closed captioning robot can't figure out WTF this guy is saying.
74A9582A-8B9F-496C-AE3E-85232D68E4ED_1_201_a.jpeg

And let's not forget, the benefit of living in Orlando is "just popping over to a Disney park for lunch, it's so convenient!" Yeah probably not so much if you're a teacher, sanitation worker, nurse, attorney, housekeeper in an I-Drive hotel, construction worker, Publix cashier, 9-5 office professional, police officer, real-uh-ter, the dentist you just came from... you know, have a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What, the Magic Kingdom doesn’t have communal pants?

Dressing like a big boy b issue.
Does anyone remember the first cruise after the shut down? It was a Royal Caribbean cruise and Paylo and Hobo didn't bring proper attire for dinner? They borrowed clothes from John (The Ship Show).
---
Scenes from a Hollywood yukbang. "Ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille... how do you like this gaping maw?"
View attachment 2375762

The poor closed captioning robot can't figure out WTF this guy is saying.
View attachment 2375771

And let's not forget, the benefit of living in Orlando is "just popping over to a Disney park for lunch, it's so convenient!" Yeah probably not so much if you're a teacher, sanitation worker, nurse, attorney, housekeeper in an I-Drive hotel, construction worker, Publix cashier, 9-5 office professional, police officer, real-uh-ter, the dentist you just came from... you know, have a real job.
And it did not have pasta in his salad. He was so disappointed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Halloween Reef!! What an absolute moron, you'd think after all these years filming the holidays he could learn how to pronounce wreath. But Kyke b stupid. Also why is he thanking it??!!
20230812_124028.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
He already did this at food and wine with Casey a couple weeks ago, but the fact he will just take food out of her hands and out from in front of her and shove it into his face is disgusting. Poor girl can't even get a bite!!! Selfish and Gluttonous child.

View attachment 2375513

View attachment 2375511

And then will leave the half bitten thing for her?!?! Like that's so nasty come on!!!
View attachment 2375520
Her face here says, "Keep it up Pig Boy. All Hallows Eve approaches, the moon will rise and we shall feast on the fatty corpulent flesh of your small hairy carcass."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
True, but wouldn’t getting the Roy O Disney suite be the ultimate refutation of us hatters about how wrong we all are and how we just b jealous?
Tim Tracker did a bunch of cruises last year and I think like 3 were in the Roy suites.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I don’t like watching closeups of people eating period. But I think Kyle has finally lapped Nate as being the vlogger whose chowing down makes me the most nauseous.

Does anyone remember the first cruise after the shut down? It was a Royal Caribbean cruise and Paylo and Hobo didn't bring proper attire for dinner? They borrowed clothes from John (The Ship Show).
---

And it did not have pasta in his salad. He was so disappointed.
How much of a dress code was there? Did they only have T shirts with writing and logos on them?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Poor ol' Deby Sue. She got off the Pallo trainwreck for a moment, called him 'short' wanted him banned from Universal and Disney for breaking the park rules. Pissed because he and JoJo wouldn't fly to Iowa to be at her birthday party. But she begged then for a birthday 'wish' (*The word WISH catching his one good eye.) and he typed 'happy b'day' and VOILA, she was back on board and on cloud-9. :ROFLMAO:

These are the sort of broken souls, shut ins and trailer dwellers and old folk, cons and online grifters like Pallo count on to be loyal and send in the $$$$ and gifts.
Tragic in a way.
dsss.jpg
200w (62).gif

debysue99.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Phony Stark indeed! Good god put in some sort of effort. That's just lame and pathetic.....and, come to think about it, it does reflect who they are.

View attachment 2375724 View attachment 2375743

THIS attempt at cosplay reminds me of one of those Pinterest "Nailed It!" posts where someone at home tries to prepare a dish, a cake, a project of some kind to the 'simple instructions' given by the expert who posts a pic ____ aaaand' the results aren't quite what they'd hoped.
Same with Iron Man & Pepper vs Ironic Midget & Whatever:

View attachment 2375766 View attachment 2375769View attachment 2375783
if you're super desperate for a boyfriend to do fun couples stuff, at least wait a little longer for someone who is actually capable of doing those things well and is, you know, fun.

Reactions: 6
Her face here says, "Keep it up Pig Boy. All Hallows Eve approaches, the moon will rise and we shall feast on the fatty corpulent flesh of your small hairy carcass."
Her facial expressions say it all. She seems to careen from "Well, I suppose HE's the best I can do so I'll make the best of it. Maybe he'll change." (*Never happens, by the way.) to "My god he's an ignorant, disgusting, overcompensating piece of tit and a filthy pig. What am I doing here?"

If she should come to her senses, doubtful BTW, she'd kick his dwarfish, entitled and imbecilic ass to the curb and learn from this harsh life lesson that she doesn't have to 'settle' for a clownish, mentally and emotionally broken wannabe-celeb like Pallo, a forever needy, whining special needs child, a loser wandering around a theme park, grifting online and always one step away from running back to his weathered old parents and spinster sister to bail him out.

Reactions: 6
Is that Nick? I thought the face character people weren't allowed to say they were a face character.
Too bad that Prince costume hides Nick's physique. Unlike those pictures of him wearing wet underwear. I thought Disney was strict about revealing who was "friends with" a character, but clearly there's a lot of things Disney doesn't monitor anymore.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.