Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey, please teach your idiot how to say OUR... Please!
If she corrects him, he'll just keep doubling down. The man-child doesn't like to be corrected.

I know Casey thinks she can 'fix him' but he hasn't improved a single bit. Wonder what happened to "I'm trying to get Kyle to eat a little better?" 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Is he writing down his fears? That would be a long list.

Kylie's fears:

Adulthood
Hatters
Oceans
Heights
Dentists
Salesmen
Airports
Toyota dealerships
Paying for things
"Swish" cheese
Responsibility
Dashboard warning lights
I’d add vagina to the list too.

That costume is lazy af. So it’s on brand for the channel baybeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine you're a patient at this dentist, and you arrive for your appointment, open the door to the waiting room and see this set-up. Guy breathing heavily and talking to himself, with a camera set up on a nearby chair capturing a selfie video. :p:m
View attachment 2374688
I'd ask if this guy is going to try to film up women's skirts and why's he filming everyone in a private location?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He says he's going to do something "really cool" at his apartment for Halloween. Must be the big party he mentioned earlier.

Curious how that'll work since he has no friends. I'm guessing it'll be:

Casey
Casey's sister
Lora
His family (if they're in town)
Kevin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Time b such an issue he doesn’t even have enough time to charge his camera battery. Vlogging is his job and he can’t even do the basics or bring a backup!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Starting off as a rough day for the Tiny twit over at da' Twitterz'. Disney's obviously already
banned him from their list of media invitations. Wonder how long before they follow Universal's
lead and ban him from the properties? :unsure: Just one more fu*k up should do it and he's a fountain
of fu*k ups.
What? Kyle Worry? "We're trying something new and not so much of the parks." Sure Jan.
The Discount Doormat and your grifting off family like a parasite won't keep you afloat much
longer. Then the reckoning comes. Good luck.
Trips to the dentist / Griftathons / family's vaca rental / mini cruises / watch ME eat ......... rivieting "lifestyle"
content there Squirt. You're killin' it. Deby Sue and her cats and SisterFarlexa will always be there for you. (y)
You got this.
time2.jpg

rough day.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He already did this at food and wine with Casey a couple weeks ago, but the fact he will just take food out of her hands and out from in front of her and shove it into his face is disgusting. Poor girl can't even get a bite!!! Selfish and Gluttonous child.

Screen Shot 2023-08-12 at 10.32.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-12 at 10.33.33 AM.png

And then will leave the half bitten thing for her?!?! Like that's so nasty come on!!!
Screen Shot 2023-08-12 at 10.36.11 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Even with the cheap wig (which does improve her looks to a degree. That's not a high bar)
she's ageing fast. With the wig she still looks like a cheap hooker on South Orange Ave. SAD

saveme.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even with the cheap wig (which does improve her looks to a degree. That's not a high bar)
she's ageing fast. With the wig she still looks like a cheap hooker on South Orange Ave. SAD

View attachment 2375531
In all fairness, it looks like she just needs a good night's sleep, a face mask, and a trip to the spa and a lot of this can be reversed (unlike Kylie's massive sun damage)

......I think ditching the boyfriend could solve about 90% of these issues.

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or are his eyes really puffy and dark? I thought he was wearing eye shadow for a second. I think he's been crying his eyes out the past few days.

eyes2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.