Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That costume is lazy af. So it’s on brand for the channel baybeeee.
And the sad part is that it’s still more effort than last year’s Oogie Boogie Bash (a Sid t-shirt, which was a repeat of OBB 2021) or Not-So-Scary (a Packers t-shirt and temp green hair dye).

By Kyle’s standards, this is Patrick-level effort.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same thing - he could of at least tried but another black t-shirt and black shorts with a pair of sunglasses doesn't cut it as a costume, that's his everyday "costume". Big fail!
And he was so excited about it the day before that he was squealing like a piglet! LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And the sad part is that it’s still more effort than last year’s Oogie Boogie Bash (a Sid t-shirt, which was a repeat of OBB 2021) or Not-So-Scary (a Packers t-shirt and temp green hair dye).

Blood, sweats, and tears baybee.

Last year:

packers.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
punkin.jpg

Dude can't pronounce Pumpkin. He calls it Punkin. Also he can't pronounce Jack O' Lantern. I had to listen a times to try to figure out what the hell he was trying to say. Looks like it's LOKI at the parks. Maybe they will get some Baygs after they do some Shappin. And then there is the Oars.
---
And then there is the Halloween REEF.
reef.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Casey likes being a mommy.
Oh, she loves it alright. Remember how much she was practicing earlier when we saw her bedroom floor when Kyle was doing a vlog there?

IMG_3939.jpeg

She better be careful though. She might end up with more than she bargained for.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Lol true and as you said in the last thread he fucked up the beard anyways 😂 That fireman costume was horrific too.

Reactions: 2
Oh, she loves it alright. Remember how much she was practicing earlier when we saw her bedroom floor when Kyle was doing a vlog there?

View attachment 2375644

She better be careful though. She might end up with more than she bargained for.
Wonder why those diapers were there?
Does kind of make you wonder if he doesn't need a diaper at times.
Maybe the bleeding? Just all that greasy food and he can't hold it in the chute? :ROFLMAO:

assbleed.jpg
88 (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even with the cheap wig (which does improve her looks to a degree. That's not a high bar)
she's ageing fast. With the wig she still looks like a cheap hooker on South Orange Ave. SAD
What I learned today from:
KP: Absolutely Nothing
SnapChet: Where Budget Rent-a-Hooker is in Newark, New Jersey. (Kyle only shops at Hertz, cause just like his ass in 2 months, they're bankrupt). Next time I'm in Orlando, I'll drive slowly down Orange Blossom Trail to see if I can spot "Pepper." Come to think of it, one could say prostitutes are in "event planning."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy Saturday everybody! Starting up a new series that's going to be lot's of fun called STATCATION SATURDAYS!!! We're going to have such a fun time!

So for today's stats lets look at how successful we are as a channel in growing subscribers.
  • In 2022 we had only 5 months where our channel grew by 3,000 subscribers or less.
  • In 2023 so far, we've had 6 months ALREADY where we've grown by 3,000 subscribers or less. We already beat that total.
  • Actually, 6 out of the 7 months so far we've had fewer subscribers than our average last year. I'm not a mathemagician but that has to be almost 90%! Holy camoli sauce!
  • What's even crazier is that every since we stayed at Pop Century and took the last meal bag from hungry families that don't live 5 minutes away from the resort our channel has only grown by more than 3,000 subscribers per month ONE TIME! That's 1 month out of 10 months that have been more successful than we were last year! We're living the dream!
  • I got big news for this month too - it'll be another flop!
  • But we can make big plans coming up, hopefully the cards will line up for me and my hot sister, uh, I mean Casey if she's not busy, to go on the Wish! Miracles come true sometimes (just one more big gift Brian please!)
  • Maybe we'll even make a vlog about our new shower!
  • Never give up on your dreams. THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.