Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He reads the threads and spirals further into making obnoxious content to "make the haters jealous", but each time he does it he loses more of his following and digs a deeper hole for his channel. Keep it going, Kyle!
At some point, he’ll be down to Hulkster, DebbieSue, Diva, Shaun, and Brian Stevens.

Reactions: 9
That was the laziest MNSSHP video I’ve watched. Showed up late, ate for a couple hours, didn’t scope out a good parade spot, and left before the party even ended cause his battery was dead
Too bad he didn't have a phone to record on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At some point, he’ll be down to Hulkster, DebbieSue, Diva, Shaun, and Brian Stevens.
And Wendy Lady from Shooting Stars Photography, Tara Zapp, Jaynee Strycker, Matthew Willson his livestream mod, and Kim Jones the patron who in December asked what are we patrons still getting but now seems more than ok to get nothing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Kim Jones the patron who in December asked what are we patrons still getting but now seems more than ok to get nothing.
I mean, most of the ones I support give your bonus and/or ad-free content, but what is that compared to the simple pleasure of giving Kyle money?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honest question - what is it about Kyle that engenders such a response on here from him? Is it the frequency of his posting? The disconnect between what he chooses to portray and reality? His occasional acknowledgement of the hatters? A little bit of everything? He’s got a new thread every week or so now so just curious.
Is that you, Kyle? Alexa? Casey? 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Personality aside, Kyle is probably the worst Disney World vlogger. At first you see the stammering, mispronouncing everything, giving wrong information, the jarring edits where he whips his camera down to waist, including 8 mins of filler in every video before getting to the park, etc....and think he should put in more effort and maybe he'd be decent. So you give input and it's deleted or you're shadow banned. Then you start to realize the reason he sucks so bad isn't just that he has no natural talent for this, it's even worse because he just doesn't give a tit. You're just a view, like or comment to him or if he's lucky maybe someone who will give him free stuff.

So even if you're one of those people who thinks "It's not grifting because he didn't ask for your money!", I don't know how you can just not at least see how awful he is at his job.

Reactions: 20
Personality aside, Kyle is probably the worst Disney World vlogger. At first you see the stammering, mispronouncing everything, giving wrong information, the jarring edits where he whips his camera down to waist, including 8 mins of filler in every video before getting to the park, etc....and think he should put in more effort and maybe he'd be decent. So you give input and it's deleted or you're shadow banned. Then you start to realize the reason he sucks so bad isn't just that he has no natural talent for this, it's even worse because he just doesn't give a tit. You're just a view, like or comment to him or if he's lucky maybe someone who will give him free stuff.

So even if you're one of those people who thinks "It's not grifting because he didn't ask for your money!", I don't know how you can just not at least see how awful he is at his job.
Yes his "Art" is just plain awful.

Reactions: 5
Honest question - what is it about Kyle that engenders such a response on here from him? Is it the frequency of his posting? The disconnect between what he chooses to portray and reality? His occasional acknowledgement of the hatters? A little bit of everything? He’s got a new thread every week or so now so just curious.
Rubbernecking. Slowing down on the highway to look at wreckage.
He ruined his channel with lies, manipulation and obnoxious treatment of his viewers and the more he tries to save it with stunts the more he illustrates how out of touch with reality he is.

Reactions: 14
If whoever this person is, knows that Kyle engenders such a response ftom Tattle, then this person reads Tattle and does not need clarification.
I don't think they're related to Kyle's group but related to another vlogger who tried to be a crime scene investigator. At one point I thought that vlogger was the worst but he's actually made changes after getting criticism and makes tolerable content now.

Kyle on the other hand thinks his personality is what carries his channel and that's why he think he can get away with being obnoxious and annoying. He's wrong but he can't see that because he and his mod team have already repelled anyone that would offer honest criticism to him instead of babying him.

If he spent more time thinking of ways to make his videos less obnoxious and somewhat interesting than he did fuming at hatters on here and twitter, he might not have 2 to 3 new threads every week. Maybe if he even spent 5 minutes a week to engage with his Patreon supporters they might give him some good ideas on content that isn't a joke.

Time b issue though.

Then you start to realize the reason he sucks so bad isn't just that he has no natural talent for this, it's even worse because he just doesn't give a tit.
YES, people that don't have the 'natural talent', but try hard are to be respected for it.

Pallo, though, will not invest a minute to improve himself. He won't spend any time looking up correct information about the parks, he'll just spew bullshit that even I know is wrong, and I'm a once a year visitor.

The screaming on rides is absolutely juvenile and asinine. He's a Disney vlogger with 4 big parks to work with but he only WoooooWooooo's his way through the same 5 rides all the time.

If he watched someone do a food review he might learn something, but, as it stands he has the palate of a 5 year old and a 100 word vocabulary so he lacks the ability to describe anything properly.

He refuses to do any type of research to improve his 'art.' Time b issue.

A typical 25 minute vlog will contain 9 minutes of him waiting in line to get into a park. Hell, this guy isn't even phoning it in.

I honestly don't see any redeeming qualities in this moron and the future isn't looking bright.

For me I'm disappointed more than anything of him. I became disappointed when he didn't quarantine with covid. I still though tried to overlook it. When he was practically crying because he couldn't "afford " his meds I was one step away from calling my connections, that was until he stated, on the same video, how he was flying first class to Disneyland AND going on a cruise. As someone whose grandmother at one point couldn't afford her blood pressure meds to the point she was cutting them in half just so she could just get some meds in her system (this was before I became friends and had the connections I have now). It aggravated me. Him choking Laura and thinking it's funny, him acting foolish during a hurricane that people lost homes, belongings and their lives. Him taking the last meal kit and bragging about it before going back to his hotel room, 10 minutes away from his safe apartment mind you, to show all the food he brought on top of the meal kit. He had enough food to last 2 weeks he didn't need the meal kit. Him constantly screaming on rides and just being obnoxious not taking into account that for many people this is their one and only time that they will be able to afford a disney trip, only to have it ruined by a manchild screaming/talking loudly over dialog of the ride only because he's ridden it for the umpteenth time and has it memorized. But mainly because he feels entitled to do what he wants when he wants and #u%k everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That was the laziest MNSSHP video I’ve watched. Showed up late, ate for a couple hours, didn’t scope out a good parade spot, and left before the party even ended cause his battery was dead
And don't forget the so called costumes. Fail.

Reactions: 1
So, I watched a bit of PMM's MNSSHP vlog and noticed he ran into Tim Tracker, ATW, Kristen and that gang...maybe some others I didn't see. Do you guys think the other Disney vloggers avoid Kyle?

Reactions: 8
So, I watched a bit of PMM's MNSSHP vlog and noticed he ran into Tim Tracker, ATW, Kristen and that gang...maybe some others I didn't see. Do you guys think the other Disney vloggers avoid Kyle?
I know that I would.
---
I think the problem is that Kyle thinks He is the content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For me I'm disappointed more than anything of him. I became disappointed when he didn't quarantine with covid. I still though tried to overlook it. When he was practically crying because he couldn't "afford " his meds I was one step away from calling my connections, that was until he stated, on the same video, how he was flying first class to Disneyland AND going on a cruise. As someone whose grandmother at one point couldn't afford her blood pressure meds to the point she was cutting them in half just so she could just get some meds in her system (this was before I became friends and had the connections I have now). It aggravated me. Him choking Laura and thinking it's funny, him acting foolish during a hurricane that people lost homes, belongings and their lives. Him taking the last meal kit and bragging about it before going back to his hotel room, 10 minutes away from his safe apartment mind you, to show all the food he brought on top of the meal kit. He had enough food to last 2 weeks he didn't need the meal kit. Him constantly screaming on rides and just being obnoxious not taking into account that for many people this is their one and only time that they will be able to afford a disney trip, only to have it ruined by a manchild screaming/talking loudly over dialog of the ride only because he's ridden it for the umpteenth time and has it memorized. But mainly because he feels entitled to do what he wants when he wants and #u%k everyone else
I would only add that very good list, the vid where he pronounced his "...deep depression" and sniffed that he just felt overwhelmed and low.... and the very moment I actually felt a pang of sadness and warm heartedness for him, at that moment, he announced he was going for a day at the spa. And, after that little spa day, he announced he'd conquered his "...deep depression" and despair by, gosh darn it, just deciding to be happy. Then he announced another little cruise he'd be taking. Be sure to tune in. ___ All better!

It was a blindingly clarifying moment for this guy. I almost laughed, feeling I'd been so foolish, too easily taken in because I should have known better, to have any sympathy for him. It was obviously all a big load of bullshit put out for sympathy. In my career I dealt with people struggling with real depression and despair, often very, very well to do people in big corporate settings, who, on the outside seemed proverbially, to have it all, and yet were in very deep trouble. Like millions of Americans dealing with real depression, they faced a mental state that threatened their families and their very lives in some cases. So Pallo's little act, his charade, was doubly offensive and that day I lost almost any scintilla of concern or caring about his feelings. That I allowed myself to be taken in by it, although galling, was secondary. That ridiculous video and his actions belied a malignancy of ego and conning that interests me to this day, and is perhaps the reason I still pay any attention to him. That some near 30 year old man lives as he does and carries out such a canard, is enabled by a family who actions only serve to make him worse, and lies so easily to keep up a moment to moment front is worth a case study, by someone else, of course. :unsure: But his act that day did it for me. No more kind-heartedness from me toward him. Never again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.