Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm with the others - there is no way he did it himself. He can't reach, would have no idea how to remove the shade, and probably figured out that if he gets maintenance to do it, he won't have to go buy light bulbs.
Looks like the shade is screwed in and I don't think he even owns a screwdriver. In one of his older videos he tried to unscrew something with a knife and failed miserably.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like the shade is screwed in and I don't think he even owns a screwdriver. In one of his older videos he tried to unscrew something with a knife and failed miserably.
I think he has a really small tool set in a drawer across from the center island. I think he used it to put the TV together. He's still a DUMBSASS.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he has a really small tool set in a drawer across from the center island. I think he used it to put the TV together. He's still a DUMBSASS.
I searched the channel's transcripts for the word "screwdriver." He mentions it 6 times.

5 out of 6 times he's talking about the alcoholic drink.

The other time was when he was putting together his old TV. If you thought the way he holds a fork is bad, look how he holds a screwdriver...

001192.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it takes something really, really big to get banned from a park. I remember Defunctland interviewing Matt Sonswa who did far worse at Disney, exploring abandoned Discovery Island and shuttered Wonders of Life. That interview was pretty fascinating, that kid got away with so much. I also would bet that there are some gay stans at Universal.

I haven't been watching the vlogs, but I saw that re-cap of the visit to get the car serviced. It is rather hilarious that all of these simple tasks are so bewildering to an almost 30 year old and a girl who is in some way responsible for Disney Weddings.
Because they existed before she had the job, procedures, vendors and people to call are all in place. I doubt she's cultivating new vendors or anything or designing anything from the ground up.
---
Yeah, he's got a small tool set all right.

• Haha
This guy is an idiot. Says universal has so much going on but he’s been focusing on Disney. Wouldn’t you wanna cover the topic that has more to offer your subscribers?!

Pallo, tell you what. Next time you're in NYC, I'll let you grift me out of a dinner at one of our Michelin-star restaurants. Make sure you bring long pants and a shirt with a big boy collar.

Then we'll see if you think it's Cruise Ship Good or not.
Wait, as a fellow New Yorker, I'd take you up on this offer even though I can't provide the entertainment value of Kylie. I'd appreciate, eat, and correctly pronounce ALL of the food!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything that he is dumping his funds into are depreciating assets and will quickly deteriorate. He’s wasting money buying shiny things that will soon lose their luster and he will have nothing to show for it. Barbie mobile, a couch that already looks beat up, a tv, etc. He (and his parents) are paying a couple thousand a month to live in a lug-shur-ee apartment. Zero equity.

Soon he will get tired of what he has and will want even newer and shinier things. Then the vicious cycle will begin again.

You’ll never be happy, little man. Put the camera down, stop grifting, and get a real job before it’s too late.
You seem to be forgetting about his 🔥🔥🔥 investment portfolio!
---
IMG_1179.png

She is clearly bending her knees and is still taller than OAR BIG BOY

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You seem to be forgetting about his 🔥🔥🔥 investment portfolio!
---
View attachment 2384974
She is clearly bending her knees and is still taller than OAR BIG BOY
I notice that every woman always bends their knees like that when standing next to him. He forgot to position himself closer to the camera to appear taller. 😂 Always carrying that phallic-shaped camera around with him too.

Kyle should show his 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 investment portfolio on one of the livestreams. I'm telling you all, it's probably 1 or 2 shares of Disney stock, and that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The biggest red flag to me that Kylie is floundering is the daily Halloween content since Saturday. He does realize there are.......... roughly 2.5 months until Halloween, correct? No way he's going to create enough content to last that time period.

It'll be pump and dump on autopilot until November.

If this isn't lobotomy-inducing, I don't know what is. A fog machine, for Halloween? Groundbreaking.

Screen Shot 2023-08-16 at 6.40.42 PM.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.