Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He may not be banned from Universal, but he sure is 100% removed from their media list. 😂 Disney too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wind Down Wednesday"? No livestream announcement. Guess that's just another thing on the list that he says he's going to do and then quickly forgets about
“Wind down Wednesday” died faster than the love for golf.

Hey KP, (I LOVE GOLF!) wanna hit the Winter Park 9 this weekend? Nice easy little course and it'd be my treat bud. You can even boarow my TaylorMade set.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Hey KP, (I LOVE GOLF!) wanna hit the Winter Park 9 this weekend? Nice easy little course and it'd be my treat bud. You can even boarow my TaylorMade set.

thats 8 too many holes.....kile can only handle the range, and the 1 time he golfed 1 hole in DR

Reactions: 8
Kyle has his own set.
kpgolf.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How sad is it that he thinks he’s reaching his pinnacle right now. It goes to show just how much the guy doesn’t understand life & the achievement of success in a career field. It’s pitiable really
Everything that he is dumping his funds into are depreciating assets and will quickly deteriorate. He’s wasting money buying shiny things that will soon lose their luster and he will have nothing to show for it. Barbie mobile, a couch that already looks beat up, a tv, etc. He (and his parents) are paying a couple thousand a month to live in a lug-shur-ee apartment. Zero equity.

Soon he will get tired of what he has and will want even newer and shinier things. Then the vicious cycle will begin again.

You’ll never be happy, little man. Put the camera down, stop grifting, and get a real job before it’s too late.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Everything that he is dumping his funds into are depreciating assets and will quickly deteriorate. He’s wasting money buying shiny things that will soon lose their luster and he will have nothing to show for it. Barbie mobile, a couch that already looks beat up, a tv, etc. He (and his parents) are paying a couple thousand a month for to live in a lug-shur-ee apartment. Zero equity.

Soon he will get tired of what he has and will want even newer and shinier things. Then the vicious cycle will begin again.

You’ll never be happy, little man. Put the camera down, stop grifting, and get a real job before it’s too late.
Totally. No wife, no kids, no 9-5 job, other than fixed costs over the duration of your lease, the real benefit of renting is that it’s easier to just drop everything & up & leave without much of a hassle. Unfortunately for oar guy, he won’t move further than a mile or two away from his safety bubble & take advantage of the freedom actually he has. Fact is, it’ll probably never even dawn on him to ever do so

Reactions: 9
I'm shocked that he figured out how to change a light bulb.

View attachment 2384545
he could have just adjusted the white balance in his camera to fix that.

you'd think he'd have learned from all the "bad" lighting he has had on cruise ships.

wait, I know better.
---
He also said HE bought those shoes he went shopping with mommy for so Casey probably changed it or she called maintenance to do it.
fixed that for you

• Haha
Reactions: 10
he could have just adjusted the white balance in his camera to fix that.

you'd think he'd have learned from all the "bad" lighting he has had on cruise ships.

wait, I know better.
---

fixed that for you
Ahhh yes, thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm shocked that he figured out how to change a light bulb.

View attachment 2384545
I had to listen to that a few times - not sure he knows how to say the word bulb. But I might be wrong. Probably not as he can't pronounce so many other things.
---
He also said HE bought those shoes he went shopping with mommy for so Casey probably changed it or he called maintenance to do it.
shapping

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm with the others - there is no way he did it himself. He can't reach, would have no idea how to remove the shade, and probably figured out that if he gets maintenance to do it, he won't have to go buy light bulbs.

Reactions: 6
A root tooting heckin' good time. OMG lolololol
But what was such a "heckin' good time" about it? All he did was walk around an empty park and babble about things he's not sure about. Oh yeah... so fun and interesting 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm with the others - there is no way he did it himself. He can't reach, would have no idea how to remove the shade, and probably figured out that if he gets maintenance to do it, he won't have to go buy light bulbs.
He probably made a Karen call to the front office and had maintenance change them out.
“Don’t you know I can’t vlog under 40 watt incandescence?”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.