Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy is great
I like the guy's commentary, but I'll say: I'm not a fan of long intros/outros for videos like the countdown thing, so that could go away. Also, he needs to separate the mic and the windscreen because he's still getting pops/plosives on some of the b and p words.

Reactions: 6
I like the guy's commentary, but I'll say: I'm not a fan of long intros/outros for videos like the countdown thing, so that could go away. Also, he needs to separate the mic and the windscreen because he's still getting pops/plosives on some of the b and p words.
I made a similar comment about plosives on VO to mammoth club and they shadow banned me. Sorry I used to do audio and you suck at it making the VO unlistenable.

Reactions: 5
I made a similar comment about plosives on VO to mammoth club and they shadow banned me. Sorry I used to do audio and you suck at it making the VO unlistenable.
I mixed audio for live events as well as some studio work. I chose not to offer anything constructive on their thread, since I know they read there and can actually afford to hire a person to come over and show them how to use stuff. Not surprised, none of these schmoes can take any good feedback.

Reactions: 8
Kylie's nutjob stans are worked up into a frenzy today to "own" the hatters. #notbanned

001179.jpg

001180.jpg

001183.jpg

001182.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That's a terrific point that I'd forgotten about. So tell me, what's more annoying, having someone else pay to eventually move a table & a few chairs, or sitting on a towel on the floor to eat for 5 months? And lets not pretend that he needs to buy some grand 8-seat dining room set up in that place, a 4-top will definitely do. No way he did any sort of financial plan to make sure this move was affordable. Between the $6,600 blown on the sofa & tv, & his rent increasing 4-fold at a minimum, he's definitely put himself in a precarious situation financially, but we know how Kyle does things. He wanted it, he had a willing cosigner, & that's all he needed to make the leap, common sense be damned
A simple table with 4 chairs from , oh I don't know say from Salvation Army ( I know, how gauche) might do the trick.

• Haha
A simple table with 4 chairs from , oh I don't know say from Salvation Army ( I know, how gauche) might do the trick.
Or even just snack trays for the time being to have something to put your food and drinks on. Why would you sit on the floor? They make no sense at all and HAVE no common sense. You HAVE an island right there at your disposal. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Just checking in for a bit... I had to take a break from the ultimate purveyor of douchebaggery, AKA Kyle Pallo. Did I miss much, (doubtful), LOL?

View attachment 2384248

😂

It does crack me up how he has these one-sided conversations with Pallo, who NEVER responds to him.
Lame attempt after lame attempt & only attention the poor guy gets is from us clowning his desperate ass. Come into the light, Shaunie, & leave your personal Jesus behind. After a slight adjustment to your attitude & a major upgrade in your taste in online entertainment, you’re more than welcome

Last edited:
  • Haha
The hatters are still winning. Proof? Kylie and Farida spend their days lurking on her/ and kylie is still stupid, broke and has no friends. So. Who is ahead again???
Right?! Anytime you need a good laugh, just watch Papa Meat's KP video that currently has - 759k views, 51,000 likes vs 659 dislikes, and don't forget to read some of the nearly 5,100 comments, they are pure gold.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it takes something really, really big to get banned from a park. I remember Defunctland interviewing Matt Sonswa who did far worse at Disney, exploring abandoned Discovery Island and shuttered Wonders of Life. That interview was pretty fascinating, that kid got away with so much. I also would bet that there are some gay stans at Universal.

I haven't been watching the vlogs, but I saw that re-cap of the visit to get the car serviced. It is rather hilarious that all of these simple tasks are so bewildering to an almost 30 year old and a girl who is in some way responsible for Disney Weddings.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mixed audio for live events as well as some studio work. I chose not to offer anything constructive on their thread, since I know they read there and can actually afford to hire a person to come over and show them how to use stuff. Not surprised, none of these schmoes can take any good feedback.
None of them can take feedback and the bar for filming theme parks is so low. Most of the people who consume theme park content have no idea what quality content looks like because they only consume theme park content. Everyone just films like Tim Tracker. No creativity in anyone’s videos that Vlog theme parks.

There are hundreds of theme park vloggers out there and there isn’t one that provides quality. It’s obvious why none of them have sponsorships.

Reactions: 7
The hatters are still winning. Proof? Kylie and Farida spend their days lurking on her/ and kylie is still stupid, broke and has no friends. So. Who is ahead again???
Absolutely!!

BuT hE wASn’T bAnNeD!1!! Pretty low bar for an own if you ask me. Abundantly clear Kyle’s got far too much time on his hands. I mean, he’s got an entire new apartment to furnish. It might be time to get off tattle, break out the old knee pads & do another livestream, my guy. Dance, monkey, dance

Last edited:
How low is the bar set for this guy that him not being banned from a theme park is “owning his haters”? Says more about him than it does about anyone that speculated that.
Lil' Kylie is riding high right now. He thinks he's one-upping his detractors with all the grifts coming in, the "perfect" luxury apartment, the $5k Barbie couch, and now flaunting that he can get away with breaking the rules at a theme park.

The bar is indeed set that low for himself and his adoring stans. He can have his little time in the sun before it all comes crashing down and he's back to living in his childhood bedroom in Saukville and stocking shelves at Target.
---
Absolutely!!

BuT hE wASn’T bAnNeD!1!! Pretty low bar for an own if you ask me. Abundantly clear Kyle’s got far too much time on his hands. I mean, he’s got an entire new apartment to furnish. It might be time to break out the old knee pads & do another livestream, my guy. Dance, monkey, dance
Speaking of livestream... isn't today "Wind Down Wednesday"? No livestream announcement. Guess that's just another thing on the list that he says he's going to do and then quickly forgets about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Lil' Kylie is riding high right now. He thinks he's one-upping his detractors with all the grifts coming in, the "perfect" luxury apartment, the $5k Barbie couch, and now flaunting that he can get away with breaking the rules at a theme park.

The bar is indeed set that low for himself and his adoring stans. He can have his little time in the sun before it all comes crashing down and he's back to living in his childhood bedroom in Saukville and stocking shelves at Target.
How sad is it that he thinks he’s reaching his pinnacle right now. It goes to show just how much the guy doesn’t understand life & the achievement of success in a career field. It’s pitiable really

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.