Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're out for the day, but had to chime in before going out. Just took a quick look and, naturally, yesterday's crap show was ratio'd out his fat ass and only about 25K views, half of what he got a year ago, and it's obvious his 'lifestyle' tit show of "Watch us eat and unbox furniture in my family's 1br vaca rental" was sinking fast, faster than the mini cruises sank.

And Universal? I always thought it was 50/50 that he hadn't been banned (perhaps notified?) by Universal and he'd wait to "own the hatters and meanies"....Oh, don't you feel so owned? 😂

THE lesson learned here will be learned by all the vloggers who obeyed Universal's rules and abided by them. Next time they'll know to ignore the rules, ignore the cast members telling them not to film, and do whatever they want to do so they too can benefit by ignoring rules that Universal obviously doesn't care about enforcing.
Well, Universal.... YOU asked for it.

And is ol' Clown Jer in town or just celebrating another trip around the sun? 😂
Somebody from the Hooterville, WI Clown Posse is going to have to come down soon and inspect their investment in a vacation rental ___ and to babysit their squatter because he's not going to stay there long by himself. Well, who would want to be alone with him? :ROFLMAO:

Look forward to the posts when I get a chance today. Go get him you magnificent Tattlers! (y)💪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We're out for the day, but had to chime in before going out. Just took a quick look and, naturally, yesterday's crap show was ratio'd out his fat ass and only about 25K views, half of what he got a year ago, and it's obvious his 'lifestyle' tit show of "Watch us eat and unbox furniture in my family's 1br vaca rental" was sinking fast, faster than the mini cruises sank.

And Universal? I always thought it was 50/50 that he hadn't been banned (perhaps notified?) by Universal and he'd wait to "own the hatters and meanies"....Oh, don't you feel so owned? 😂

THE lesson learned here will be learned by all the vloggers who obeyed Universal's rules and abided by them. Next time they'll know to ignore the rules, ignore the cast members telling them not to film, and do whatever they want to do so they too can benefit by ignoring rules that Universal obviously doesn't care about enforcing.
Well, Universal.... YOU asked for it.

And is ol' Clown Jer in town or just celebrating another trip around the sun? 😂
Somebody from the Hooterville, WI Clown Posse is going to have to come down soon and inspect their investment in a vacation rental ___ and to babysit their squatter because he's not going to stay there long by himself. Well, who would want to be alone with him? :ROFLMAO:

Look forward to the posts when I get a chance today. Go get him you magnificent Tattlers! (y)💪
No he is at Alexa's fixing one of her problems that she says he always comes over for.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel like he left Universal very abruptly and early? Makes you wonder if security caught up with him and issued the trespass.
No we just need to stop reaching. He skated by and nothing happened to him. They obviously don’t care. Hang it up.

Reactions: 10
Kyle's eyes in real life vs in his thumbnails. Also Kyle's before and after of years in the Florida sun and greasy park eating.
ky.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In today's edition of KP is a bleeping idiot:

Ol' reliable gums Hora makes an appearance! Who said she was going to be the first one to break in the new place? She clearly has been there before, but was surprised that mommy KC was there cooking for big boy Kile.

"Oh your new TV?" Nice LG OLED bro, got the same one over a year ago for less than you paid. Our guy is on cloud 9 right now with all of the quick hits of Grift ™️ he's getting.

#43: Griftmas in August

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No we just need to stop reaching. He skated by and nothing happened to him. They obviously don’t care. Hang it up.
Yeah I think everyone just has to accept that Universal doesn’t care. They are just happy to have anyone with a camera filming their parks just like Disney. Even if they set the rules they don’t care who breaks them.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
In today's edition of KP is a bleeping idiot:

Ol' reliable gums Hora makes an appearance! Who said she was going to be the first one to break in the new place? She clearly has been there before, but was surprised that mommy KC was there cooking for big boy Kile.

"Oh your new TV?" Nice LG OLED bro, got the same one over a year ago for less than you paid. Our guy is on cloud 9 right now with all of the quick hits of Grift ™️ he's getting.

#43: Griftmas in August
Or, keep the old one until Christmas or January when the biggest sales on TVs happen.

Reactions: 5
Or, keep the old one until Christmas or January when the biggest sales on TVs happen.
Kyle Pallo and the word "waiting" don't go together.

All he knows is that he WANTS IT and he WANTS IT NOW.

This is the same guy who can't wait in a line for longer than 10 minutes before he throws a hissy fit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle Pallo and the word "waiting" don't go together.

All he knows is that he WANTS IT and he WANTS IT NOW.

This is the same guy who can't wait in a line for longer than 10 minutes before he throws a hissy fit.
That's why Mommy manages his finances. Even at age 29, Kyle’s irresponsible. He can't control his impulses to buy.

Reactions: 6
001177.jpg

😂

It does crack me up how he has these one-sided conversations with Pallo, who NEVER responds to him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.