Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think KP has not been around a lot of raw chicken as they don't bring it out to show it to him before they cook it at Disney. AND he is a DUMBASS.
Agree. I wouldnt take much from squatch saying the raw chicken smells like farts. He always says everything smells like farts or poop. I think most of the time he’s getting a whiff of himself. Like how you get used to a smell but randomly notice it. There’s plenty of times he said something smells like poop and his sister, Casey or Lora say they dont smell anything. Dude is smelling his own B.O. 🤢 The demo apartment will have to be fumigated if he moves out in a few months.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And the funny thing is all three of them ate the chicken. Not surprisingly since they don’t have exquisite taste buds and so much flavoring (coconut milk, spices, etc) was used to mask the potential sour taste of rotten chicken.
It could also be that it was the normal gross smell of raw chicken but with Kyle's limited vocabulary and inability to describe things....
All bad smell = farts
---
I just think KP has not been around a lot of raw chicken as they don't bring it out to show it to him before they cook it at Disney. AND he is a DUMBASS.
Oops you beat me to it... I should have read on before replying!

Reactions: 9
Agree. I wouldnt take much from squatch saying the raw chicken smells like farts. He always says everything smells like farts or poop. I think most of the time he’s getting a whiff of himself. Like how you get used to a smell but randomly notice it. The guy never showers, sweats all the time, wears the same clothes, doesnt use detergent, wears the same socks for weeks (and probably the same underwear). He must absolutely reek. The demo apartment will have to be fumigated if he moves out in a few months.
God he's not gay. He's just a DUMBASS.

Reactions: 7
What gave these two clowns the idea to add cooking content to the mix? They have zero experience cooking, it’s just a couple children playing house. Gloves to touch raw chicken because it’s yucky, think raw meat smell like farts, microwaved green beans, it’s totally unwatchable on every level.

I mostly bounced around the video, so maybe I’m wrong, but it appeared that Casey lifted the recipe, as incredibly basic as it is, off of TikTok without giving the original creator even so much as a shout out. It’s abundantly clear Casey doesn’t know what the hell she’s doing in the kitchen, but it might’ve been nice for her to support other “creators” for the work that her clueless ass stole for free. Kyle’s stolen stock footage many times without giving credit, so guess it’s par for the course for these mouth breathers, but it still frosts my ass every time he does it
I don’t know where Kyle or Dev got this awful idea of having Casey & Bianca cook. Neither woman can cook and both of them title their cooking portions of the video the same. “Cooking with Casey” & “Cooking with Bianca”.

Neither Kyle or Dev have a creative bone in their body. These cooking ideas have to be stolen from someone. No surprise they are taking content from TikTok creators. Anything Kyle or Dev do you can guarantee someone has done before somewhere.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know where Kyle or Dev got this awful idea of having Casey & Bianca cook. Neither woman can cook and both of them title their cooking portions of the video the same. “Cooking with Casey” & “Cooking with Bianca”.

Neither Kyle or Dev have a creative bone in their body. These cooking ideas have to be stolen from someone. No surprise they are taking content from TikTok creators. Anything Kyle or Dev do you can guarantee someone has done before somewhere.
In Kyle and some other's cases, they are just talentless bums. And like Kyle, they got lucky during COVID when many people were searching for Disney World videos as a means of escapism from the lockdowns. I remember even a bunch of Disney World simulators (Minecraft, etc.) were surging in popularity, where they'd have digital replicas of the parks. People wanted a means of escape and Kyle and some others conveniently filled that niche at the time. But now everything has opened back up, so what does he really provide?

He has no talent, no ambition, no drive. He shits out a daily dump each day, as quickly and effortlessly as he can. Just so that he can continue to scrape by in life. All while grifting and mooching whatever he can't make up for in ad revenue. He steals all his ideas from others. He has no idea what direction he wants to go with his "content" and just makes it up as he goes along. No planning, no research, no editing, no pride in the "product" that he's putting out under his name. Nothing.

If it wasn't for COVID, Kyle would have been forced to work a real job by now. His stagnant audience consists of probably 50% hate watchers & people laughing at him and the other 50% are lonely shut-ins that developed a parasocial relationship over the years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it just me or is Susan kinda sexy 🙇‍♂️
It’s the gizzard scowl me for me 🤭🥰😍😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
In Kyle and some other's cases, they are just talentless bums. And like Kyle, they got lucky during COVID when many people were searching for Disney World videos as a means of escapism from the lockdowns. I remember even a bunch of Disney World simulators (Minecraft, etc.) were surging in popularity, where they'd have digital replicas of the parks. People wanted a means of escape and Kyle and some others conveniently filled that niche at the time. But now everything has opened back up.

Anyway -- he has no talent, no ambition, no drive. He shits out a daily dump each day, as quickly and effortlessly as he can, so that he can continue to scrape by. All while grifting and mooching whatever he can't make up for in ad revenue. He steals all his ideas from others. He has no idea what direction he wants to go with his "content" so just makes it up as he goes along. No planning, no research, no pride in the "product" that he's putting out his name. Nothing.

If it wasn't for COVID, Kyle would have been forced to work a real job by now.
I see Target - Halloween section in his future - or maybe the Poultry section.

Adding yes that is when I started watching the hairy little tit during lockdown in CA and FL was open and he was running around with his little thing (camera, iphone, not sure).
---
Is it just me or is Susan kinda sexy 🙇‍♂️
It’s the gizzard scowl me for me 🤭🥰😍😘
No just no

• Haha
In Kyle and some other's cases, they are just talentless bums. And like Kyle, they got lucky during COVID when many people were searching for Disney World videos as a means of escapism from the lockdowns. I remember even a bunch of Disney World simulators (Minecraft, etc.) were surging in popularity, where they'd have digital replicas of the parks. People wanted a means of escape and Kyle and some others conveniently filled that niche at the time. But now everything has opened back up, so what does he really provide?

Anyway -- he has no talent, no ambition, no drive. He shits out a daily dump each day, as quickly and effortlessly as he can. Just so that he can continue to scrape by in life. All while grifting and mooching whatever he can't make up for in ad revenue. He steals all his ideas from others. He has no idea what direction he wants to go with his "content" so just makes it up as he goes along. No planning, no research, no editing, no pride in the "product" that he's putting out under his name. Nothing.

If it wasn't for COVID, Kyle would have been forced to work a real job by now. His stagnant audience consists of probably 50% hate watchers & people laughing at him and the other 50% are lonely shut-ins that developed a parasocial relationship over the years.
This is 100% true! I came across Kyle’s Channel during Covid and at the time Kyle didn’t eat all the theme park surgery junk, instead he would grab Chipotle or Panera. He also didn’t complain, had a lot more energy and didn’t mention the pandemic like so many others in the space, when I was just watching Disney for an escape because I missed the parks and couldn’t go.

Now Kyle is completely opposite of that and everything I found relatable he had gotten away from. He eats like tit, complains all the time, has become lazy,, and has become a total grifter and even worse a complete asshole!

Reactions: 16
I don't know... I think raw chicken smells disgusting. However, I would not say it smells like farts. If it smells like fsrts, you're right, it's rotten!
Fresh chicken smells like fresh chicken. If it ever smells odd, it is rotten.

Reactions: 11
I see Target - Halloween section in his future - or maybe the Poultry section.
Going back to stocking shelves at Target is going to be really tough for him. Ever since he hit 100k subscribers, it went to his head that he's a "celebrity" and somehow 'special.' Plenty noticed this change when it happened.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Going back to stocking shelves at Target is going to be really tough for him. Ever since he hit 100k subscribers, it went to his head that he's a "celebrity" and somehow 'special.' Plenty noticed this change when it happened.
Then maybe a Greeter? His advanced age might lead to being positioned there. He could use that warm bubbly personality to greet the said shappers. He could also offer them baygs in a LOKI setting and maybe point them to the maygnets section.
---

Lazy is as lazy does my mama always said.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Then maybe a Greeter? His advanced age might lead to being positioned there. He could use that warm bubbly personality to greet the said shappers. He could also offer them baygs in a LOKI setting and maybe point them to the maygnets section.
OAR (Our) ex-vlogger Target employee will NEVER EVER pull tricks up his sleeves pants. He will DEFINITELY PROBABLY MAYBE MOST DEFINITELY misinform and misdirect shoppers.

Shopper: “Where’s the Italian dressing?”
KP: “What dressing?”
Shopper: “Italian dressing for my salad.”
KP: “It’s pronounced EYE-tal-lian. BTW, it’s been a hot second since I’ve been to Italy. Let me tell you all the other countries I’ve been to …”

And he will ramble on and on about Epcot and the rest of Disney World. And his supervisor will come out and warn him to stop harassing the customers and get back to work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I like how for both of them the ultimate dream isn't to go to new places and make bigger and better videos, it's to be able to make content out of things they have to do anyway so the only actual work they will be doing is the 20 minutes it takes to edit it together.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
OAR (Our) ex-vlogger Target employee will NEVER EVER pull tricks up his sleeves pants. He will DEFINITELY PROBABLY MAYBE MOST DEFINITELY misinform and misdirect shoppers.

KP: “It’s pronounced EYE-tal-lian. BTW, it’s been a hot second since I’ve been to Italy. Let me tell you all the other countries I’ve been to …”

And he will ramble on and on about Epcot and the rest of Disney World. And his supervisor will come out and warn him to stop harassing the customers and get back to work.
He's just a horrible grifter DUMBASS V
---
I seriously wonder how he sleeps at night. There is a hell of a lot hate towards him. And well deserved. He just doubles triples down on the feedback. Maybe he needs a spa treatment at Grand Floridian.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Yikes. On second thought, a greeter position would not work. He'd also ramble on to customers about the 'glory days' and "back when he was a celebrity." He'll tell the tales of when he "bought" a $750k house and almost had a dog, and how he lived in a "beautiful" luxury apartment and had stans coming up to take pictures with him. Customers would be complaining about the weird guy at the front harassing them.

Stocking shelves is a better fit. Not much else that he's qualified to do since he wasted his entire 20s filming himself eating and screaming WOOOOOOOOOOOOO on theme park rides.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yikes. On second thought, a greeter position would not work. He'd also ramble on to customers about the 'glory days' and "back when he was a celebrity." He'll tell the tales of when he "bought" a $750k house and almost had a dog, and how he lived in a "beautiful" luxury apartment and had stans coming up to take pictures with him. Customers would be complaining about the weird guy at the front harassing them.

Stocking shelves is a better fit. Not much else that he's qualified to do since he wasted his entire 20s filming himself eating and screaming WOOOOOOOOOOOOO on theme park rides.
Lost a house. Like in a flood, fire, hurricane or misplaced?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.