Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow where do I start on this one.....Why in the ever loving Disney hell, would anyone as sweaty and nasty as peewee is buy a white couch? I will give that thing a month before it starts to smell and look like it is moldy and funky like them nasty one clouds are. No dining table no problem let's through a towel (god forbid it is not the same one that lies by his bed in lieu of the mystery TP rags) and eat off of that while dropping crap all over the carpet ( I will give the carpet the same life line as the couch) while there is a huge island in the kitchen to eat of of. Did Lora not say she just had dinner before she has dinner again? (Took one for the blog...Look this is friend number 2 and we cooked dinner). Any one notice the big TV has been missing in action since the big reveal? Banker mom must have told him to take that thing back. Granted I could not stomach but a few skips through the daily dump, but did they buy any food from the Farmers Market? All I saw was little man slobbering over the halloween merch like a toddler at Christmas. This young man (29 looking 40 now) has some serious issues and doormat can't fix that but she has bought in on the whole grift. I need to pop a few tons of popcorn for the next month (yeah Kyle since you can't figure out how to use the oven maybe the radar range should be your first try at electrical kitchen appliances)
Kyle’s lazy fat ass probably didn’t want to stand up at the island to eat dinner. I was thinking the same thing with him buying a white couch.

Casey the cuckold cooked dinner for Lora, who Kyle has definitely banged before.

Reactions: 8
Loved watching him mansplain everything Casey was doing, incorrectly. “we don’t like the chicken as it smells bad” Casey “no, it’s not that that’s just chicken”.

Also, he said he was going to make the beans and use the “wicrowave” but even Lauren cooked the beans - I’ve never heard someone mispronounce words that much as he does. I couldn’t deal with his lack of intelligence!

• Heart
Casey the cuckold cooked dinner for Lora, who Kyle has definitely banged before.
You can usually tell when two people have slept together and I see that with Lora. They've banged at least once before (and I'm sure it was awkward as hell). Definitely think it happened on that last cruise when they both got drunk and went to bed together.

I'm still not convinced that him and Casey have banged yet. Just look how Kyle acts when they hold hands and he starts squealing like a 10 year old girl and then giggling about other people seeing them. It's so weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Kyle says that his sandwich is beautiful, just like Casey.

View attachment 2382297
Guess that sandwich wasn't on 'flat' bread, huh? _____ Oh yes I did!
mon1.jpg
huy (1).jpg

hhh (2).jpeg
really.jpg

The only things he finds attractive about her are her CM discounts, her steady job, the possibility he can snag her insurance and the fact she's so desperate and gullible. For himTHAT'S beautiful and why he's going to take her for everything he can get, scared that she 'might' catch on to his grift, see through the smoke & mirrors and completely sham 'romance' that SHE is having.
Aside from that YouTube plaque, it must have been excruciating for him each time he saw JoHO with, is it Krista?__ a real beauty.
Pallo, I have no doubt, thought HE deserved her but Plain Jane- Casey was available and had her pluses___ a useful fool.
He's a con and she's nothing more than another mark with benefits.

Reactions: 10
Wow where do I start on this one.....Why in the ever loving Disney hell, would anyone as sweaty and nasty as peewee is buy a white couch? I will give that thing a month before it starts to smell and look like it is moldy and funky like them nasty one clouds are. No dining table no problem let's through a towel (god forbid it is not the same one that lies by his bed in lieu of the mystery TP rags) and eat off of that while dropping crap all over the carpet ( I will give the carpet the same life line as the couch) while there is a huge island in the kitchen to eat of of. Did Lora not say she just had dinner before she has dinner again? (Took one for the blog...Look this is friend number 2 and we cooked dinner). Any one notice the big TV has been missing in action since the big reveal? Banker mom must have told him to take that thing back. Granted I could not stomach but a few skips through the daily dump, but did they buy any food from the Farmers Market? All I saw was little man slobbering over the halloween merch like a toddler at Christmas. This young man (29 looking 40 now) has some serious issues and doormat can't fix that but she has bought in on the whole grift. I need to pop a few tons of popcorn for the next month (yeah Kyle since you can't figure out how to use the oven maybe the radar range should be your first try at electrical kitchen appliances)
tv.jpg

TV to right of Hora.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did the Doormat buy a vacuum cleaner for the luxury apartment or maybe he has valet vacuuming?
They are using the "Tablecloth" to clean the floors.
---
Loved watching him mansplain everything Casey was doing, incorrectly. “we don’t like the chicken as it smells bad” Casey “no, it’s not that that’s just chicken”.

Also, he said he was going to make the beans and use the “wicrowave” but even Lauren cooked the beans - I’ve never heard someone mispronounce words that much as he does. I couldn’t deal with his lack of intelligence!
I'm surprised he allowed vegetables in the wicrowave - we all know what happened with the potato.

• Haha
Wow where do I start on this one.....Why in the ever loving Disney hell, would anyone as sweaty and nasty as peewee is buy a white couch? I will give that thing a month before it starts to smell and look like it is moldy and funky like them nasty one clouds are.
Here is Kyle in 5 years IF left to his own devices.

COUCH4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kylie keeps throwing shade at Lora and says she's "picky as a kid" when it comes to food. This is coming from the 30 year old man who eats nothing but chicken nuggets and mac and cheese, calls food 'nummy,' and describes different food he's never tried as "turds."

001167.jpg

---
"Not picky" Pallo:
001168.jpg

001171.jpg

001170.jpg

001169.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
After brushing JoJo off (and after JoJo had defended Pallo only a couple of days earlier) who the fu*k is going to come to his 'house warming' ? 😂
Nick seems so over Pallo now. He hardly noticed Kyle as he was leaving with that big guy at the gathering the other evening. (Man...that must have hurt Pallo's feefeez', huh?)

Maybe Deby Sue....no, wait, she's pissed now because he won't make her his MOD.
laugh-slam.gif

Perhaps ol' PoondragginSoiled? Is he nearby?
with benefits? Ewww...
Maybe 'Michael' the grifting 'real-uhh-tur'?
Well...........I think it's official, ONLY Lora hangs on, like lint to velcro, to or around him. For whatever reason.... I can't even imagine. A friend? Friend
I still think his parents may pay her to keep an eye on him and report to them if he's about to duck up royally.
laughing-funny.gif

Well, the Pallo Clown Rally hasn't been down in a few weeks. So?
clowns-too-many-clowns.gif

It should be interesting.

After brushing JoJo off (and after JoJo had defended Pallo only a couple of days earlier) who the fu*k is going to come to his 'house warming' ? 😂
Nick seems so over Pallo now. He hardly noticed Kyle as he was leaving with that big guy at the gathering the other evening. (Man...that must have hurt Pallo's feefeez', huh?)

Maybe Deby Sue....no, wait, she's pissed now because he won't make her his MOD. View attachment 2383111
Perhaps ol' PoondragginSoiled? Is he nearby?
with benefits? Ewww...
Maybe 'Michael' the grifting 'real-uhh-tur'?
Well...........I think it's official, ONLY Lora hangs on, like lint to velcro, to or around him. For whatever reason.... I can't even imagine. A friend? Friend
I still think his parents may pay her to keep an eye on him and report to them if he's about to duck up royally. View attachment 2383120

Well, the Pallo Clown Rally hasn't been down in a few weeks. So? View attachment 2383121

It should be interesting.
He’s going to have to invite Debby Sue. Maybe Jeff will be there! 😂

• Haha
Kylie keeps throwing shade at Lora and says she's "picky as a kid" when it comes to food. This is coming from the 30 year old man who eats nothing but chicken nuggets and mac and cheese, calls food 'nummy,' and describes different food he's never tried as "turds."

View attachment 2383056

---
"Not picky" Pallo:
View attachment 2383066
View attachment 2383075
View attachment 2383071
View attachment 2383068
At least she admits to it. Same thing as when KP corrected his sister on how to pronounce magnets. It is projection and it makes him feel superior to others. I mean he has to feel worthless with just doing the same tit everyday and not having a job.

Did someone on here say that Lora goes on a lot of dates? She has a nice body but I just can’t get past her butter face. I love when you guys put that buck tooth fish face next to her LOL!!

• Haha
I don't know... I think raw chicken smells disgusting. However, I would not say it smells like farts. If it smells like fsrts, you're right, it's rotten!
And the funny thing is all three of them ate the chicken. Not surprisingly since they don’t have exquisite taste buds and so much flavoring (coconut milk, spices, etc) was used to mask the potential sour taste of rotten chicken.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
And the funny thing is all three of them ate the chicken. Not surprisingly since they don’t have exquisite taste buds and so much flavoring (coconut milk, spices, etc) was used to mask the potential sour taste of rotten chicken.
I just think KP has not been around a lot of raw chicken as they don't bring it out to show it to him before they cook it at Disney. AND he is a DUMBASS.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What gave these two clowns the idea to add cooking content to the mix? They have zero experience cooking, it’s just a couple children playing house. Gloves to touch raw chicken because it’s yucky, think raw meat smell like farts, microwaved green beans, it’s totally unwatchable on every level.

I mostly bounced around the video, so maybe I’m wrong, but it appeared that Casey lifted the recipe, as incredibly basic as it is, off of TikTok without giving the original creator even so much as a shout out. It’s abundantly clear Casey doesn’t know what the hell she’s doing in the kitchen, but it might’ve been nice for her to support other “creators” for the work that her clueless ass stole for free. Kyle’s stolen stock footage many times without giving credit, so guess it’s par for the course for these mouth breathers, but it still frosts my ass every time he does it

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.