Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't speak for everyone but I'll hazard a guess it's just you.
Even JerBear’s taking a hard pass

I know lifestyle vlogs can be popular on YouTube but what they offer (which isn’t tit) isn’t what anyone wants to see.

Kyle acts like a child playing house as pointed out earlier in this thread and Dev it’s the same thing every “lifestyle Vlog” film his Tesla, film Bianca cooking, & film his fish tank.

They are only doing these vlogs because they don’t want to be out in the heat and they are both too broke to do anything. Dev is stressed about his upcoming California trip, and Kyle hasn’t been on a decent cruise in months even though that’s “more on brand” for his channel.

Neither will get a sponsorship because Kyle’s name is mud and a google search of his name will pull up tattle, and Dev has a record.
Agreed. Unless you’re looking for direction as to how to eke out a living endlessly borrowing from your family & panhandling, there’s nothing inspirational about Kyle’s lifestyle whatsoever. Other than the hatters, who’s watching this for some sort of feel good entertainment value? At this point, it’s painfully obvious that he’s in over his head with the apartment only a week or so in. I don’t care that he claims that he’s moving & doesn’t want to buy any more furniture because he’s out of there in a month (or two, or maybe the end of the year, who knows?), it’s clear the truth is he can’t afford to furnish the place. I suppose we’re to believe that successful online influencers eat every meal sitting on a towel on the floor until god know when because they don’t want to pay to move a dining room table & a few chairs? Sure, Kyle, makes total sense, my guy. So in the end, what we’ve got here is a broke, thirty year old man, with only a sofa, tv & mattress to call his own, playing house in an empty apartment with whichever plain Jane girlfriend stumbles in front of his lens for the day? Yeah, that’s not lifestyle content, that’s the beginning of every episode of the tv show Intervention I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fresh chicken smells like fresh chicken. If it ever smells odd, it is rotten.
Sorry but I think raw chicken smells terrible. I only buy Bell & Evans. So, it's not like I buy junk. I do not like the smell. I am very sensitive to smells... I have fibromyalgia and lupus, so I have a low tolerance for odors. I'd never be able to be near tge unwashed, sweaty Kyle! I'd vomit!
---
Going back to stocking shelves at Target is going to be really tough for him. Ever since he hit 100k subscribers, it went to his head that he's a "celebrity" and somehow 'special.' Plenty noticed this change when it happened.
Does he even know how many people there are in the USA, never mind world wide.... 100k is nothing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Agreed. Unless you’re looking for direction as to how to eke out a living endlessly borrowing from your family & panhandling, there’s nothing inspirational about Kyle’s lifestyle whatsoever. Other than the hatters, who’s watching this for some sort of feel good entertainment value? At this point, it’s painfully obvious that he’s in over his head with the apartment only a week or so in. I don’t care that he claims that he’s moving & doesn’t want to buy any more furniture because he’s out of there in a month (or two, or maybe the end of the year, who knows?), it’s clear the truth is he can’t afford to furnish the place. I suppose we’re to believe that successful online influencers eat every meal sitting on a towel on the floor until god know when because they don’t want to pay to move a dining room table & a few chairs? Sure, Kyle, makes total sense, my guy. So in the end, what we’ve got here is a broke, thirty year old man, with only a sofa, tv & mattress to call his own, playing house in an empty apartment with whichever plain Jane girlfriend stumbles in front of his lens for the day? Yeah, that’s not lifestyle content, that’s the beginning of every episode of the tv show Intervention I’ve ever seen
Didn't Kyle say that the apartment was paying for movers for him, so he didn't care about getting furniture? If that's the case, he has no excuse. Seems the real reason is that he can't afford anything else. He blew it all on a $5,000 couch and $1,600 TV.

Reactions: 12
This is 100% true! I came across Kyle’s Channel during Covid and at the time Kyle didn’t eat all the theme park surgery junk, instead he would grab Chipotle or Panera. He also didn’t complain, had a lot more energy and didn’t mention the pandemic like so many others in the space, when I was just watching Disney for an escape because I missed the parks and couldn’t go.

Now Kyle is completely opposite of that and everything I found relatable he had gotten away from. He eats like tit, complains all the time, has become lazy,, and has become a total grifter and even worse a complete asshole!
Same! In the first video I watched of Kyle, he refused to eat the unhealthy resort food (probably an All Star Resort) and ordered Chipotle instead. Mr. DisneyTrolls had commented to me how unlike PMM, Kyle seemed to care about eating healthy. That has all clearly gone downhill. Even PMM films his food better than Kyle now!
---
Kyle - a 37 year old man, opens the door to see Lora wearing jeans that looked like she survived a shark attack and says she is “dressed up.”

Please, do not take fashion advice from Tater. Ever.
Lora walked in there as if she had been there before. No house warming gift for Kyle, no excitement for him about his new apartment, barely a hello to Casey- this all points to Lora having been there before. She probably dropped in while Casey was at work to keep Kyle “company”. She probably thought she was showing up for a booty call. Kyle clearly hadn’t told her he was vlogging, or that Casey would be cooking dinner, because she was completely taken aback.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Didn't Kyle say that the apartment was paying for movers for him, so he didn't care about getting furniture? If that's the case, he has no excuse. Seems the real reason is that he can't afford anything else. He blew it all on a $5,000 couch and $1,600 TV.
Yet, no chairs or stools or a table. Priorities.

That's a terrific point that I'd forgotten about. So tell me, what's more annoying, having someone else pay to eventually move a table & a few chairs, or sitting on a towel on the floor to eat for 5 months? And lets not pretend that he needs to buy some grand 8-seat dining room set up in that place, a 4-top will definitely do. No way he did any sort of financial plan to make sure this move was affordable. Between the $6,600 blown on the sofa & tv, & his rent increasing 4-fold at a minimum, he's definitely put himself in a precarious situation financially, but we know how Kyle does things. He wanted it, he had a willing cosigner, & that's all he needed to make the leap, common sense be damned

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does he even know how many people there are in the USA, never mind world wide.... 100k is nothing!
And aren’t most of his subscribers “dead subscribers” who may be subscribed to his channel but almost never watch his videos?

Reactions: 5
Fresh chicken smells like fresh chicken. If it ever smells odd, it is rotten.
from a culinary background, a little funky smell and it is still okay to eat. once cooked it is fine to eat. just saying.

That's a terrific point that I'd forgotten about. So tell me, what's more annoying, having someone else pay to eventually move a table & a few chairs, or sitting on a towel on the floor to eat for 5 months? And lets not pretend that he needs to buy some grand 8-seat dining room set up in that place, a 4-top will definitely do. No way he did any sort of financial plan to make sure this move was affordable. Between the $6,600 blown on the sofa & tv, & his rent increasing 4-fold at a minimum, he's definitely put himself in a precarious situation financially, but we know how Kyle does things. He wanted it, he had a willing cosigner, & that's all he needed to make the leap, common sense be damned
I think this is why Kyle is so far up Casey’s ass recently. He wants her to move in with him to help with the rent/bills and probably to help furnish the place too.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Walt Disney World has a rich history that could provide hours of vlogs. What’s a 37 year old vlogger living in Orlando do? Vlog about cooking dinner. Excuse me, vlog about watching his beard cook him dinner. These “lifestyle” episodes are going to bomb. I don’t want to watch him ride the same attractions day after day, but that would get him more views.

Reactions: 5
from a culinary background, a little funky smell and it is still okay to eat. once cooked it is fine to eat. just saying.
The way they were complaining, one would be surprised there weren’t maggots on the chicken. We don’t know how bad the chicken smelled. All we can do is gauge how bad it was based on their reactions/descriptions of the smell.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else feel like he left Universal very abruptly and early? Makes you wonder if security caught up with him and issued the trespass.

Reactions: 3
Welp, not banned...as predicted.

View attachment 2384090
No consequences ever. Reminds me of a formal president. Some people will just skate by forever. Eventually though UO and Disney will understand the “free” publicity isn’t worth it. Many fortune 500s have moved from “influencers” as the hard data shows they don’t influence much. Maybe theme works are the exception. I doubt it. If you love Disney or UO so much to watch the tit that’s on YT (Kyle, Snackers, Dev, Jojo etc) then you’re probably coming as soon as you can afford it anyways.
Anyone else feel like he left Universal very abruptly and early? Makes you wonder if security caught up with him and issued the trespass.
I seriously doubt it.

Reactions: 2
I don't know what's worse. The over used marvel jersey that needs to be burnt, the over saturated/ photoshopped eyes or the soy boy face.
Guess its the trifecta.
1692195694119.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.