Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell cares he has a "baby scar" on his face. He's enamored with his face. He's disgusting!
I bet he spends at least an hour each day, in his busy schedule, staring at his face in the mirror while saying "Damn baby, I'm sexy" and "Whose that hot guy in the mirror!? That's ME! Kyle Pallo!"

Remember when he was looking at the photos of himself on Casey's bedroom door and kept squealing and saying "whose that hot guy?" :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
As much as I’d welcome that, but not at either of those venues. I am not a hick or ghetto. I’ll gladly request that security remove him from the premises so we cam enjoy our meals in peace.
I’ll be in WDW Xmas week as well. I’d be more than happy to meet up for a cocktail & see the Kyle Pallo shake his tiny fist at you in rage. Then we can raise a glass to security as they toss his sorry ass into a bush in the parking lot. Sounds like a pretty incredible time if you ask me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the hell is KP talking about?
View attachment 2382887
View attachment 2382873
View attachment 2382875
That he wanted a house to have a room dedicated for Halloween which would enhance the room cause it would be themed to Halloween all year long?
Well, why didn't you get a house then, Kyle? You have no one to blame but yourself.

Almost every single video he brings up "his house" and goes on about 'what could have been' to make his stans feel sorry for him. He said that he could easily afford a house and had 8 entire months to look for one after the "mean seller" made him run away with his tail between his legs.

There's more than one house in Orlando.

Last edited:
What happened to the LONG list Casey had for him. It is really NOT too hard to figure out what you need in an apt. I get not having too many pictures and things if you are moving soon (as originally it was a month or 2 and now it is 4 months) but you can easily google what you need for your first home (apt). You would think she would know living on her own BUT then again, they sit on the couch and eat dinner too when he is over there. Snack tables are inexpensive if you don't have the room also.
I'm guessing he whined about most of it, like apparently shampoo.

Reactions: 5
I’ll be in WDW Xmas week as well. I’d be more than happy to meet up for a cocktail & see the Kyle Pallo shake his tiny fist at you in rage. Then we can raise a glass to security as they toss his sorry ass into a bush in the parking lot. Sounds like a pretty incredible time if you ask me
I am totally game!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe when Kyle next talks to Bob Iger, he can mention this as a possible attraction.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when he was looking at the photos of himself on Casey's bedroom door and kept squealing and saying "whose that hot guy?" :sick:
Casey needs to find a man that looks at her the way Kyle Pallo looks at Kyle Pallo.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well, why didn't you get a house then, Kyle? You have no one to blame but yourself.

Almost every single video he brings up "his house" and goes on about 'what could have been.' You said you could easily afford a house and you had 8 entire months to look for one after the "mean sellers" made you run away with your tail between your legs.

There's more than one house in Orlando.
And it turns out that real estate inventory is exploding around the Disney area. Seems that all the air b n b’ers are trying to unload their homes because business is doing horribly this year.

Reactions: 10
What the hell is KP talking about?
View attachment 2382887
View attachment 2382873
View attachment 2382875
That he wanted a house to have a room dedicated for Halloween which would enhance the room cause it would be themed to Halloween all year long?
If the organ exists at all, you could put Pallo's brain in a hummingbird ass and still have room for his sense of decency, honor, integrity, honesty...oh, I could go on.

And once again, just looking at that family rental apartment, there is no way anyone could call that small, one bedroom, runway place a "luxury" apartment under any circumstances. It's a rather plain, uninteresting, "beige" :LOL: rental unit. He seems to think, to the extent that's possible, that because it's new that it's "luxury.' OMFG! 😂 There are many luxury apartments in the Disney area, but that isn't one of them.

What is the square footage? God, it looks under 1,000 sq ft. That's the size of a mother -in-law add on or a small guest unit on your property.
If the family is paying more than $2K a month for THAT (and that would be because of location), they got royally skruuuuuued'!

I cannot wait for the Family Clown Posse to show up. He's going to do everything in his power to get most if not all of them to stay elsewhere.
Well, it would look like a clown car in that place. Irony!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot wait for the Family Clown Posse to show up. He's going to do everything in his power to get most if not all of them to stay elsewhere.
He loves cramming himself in their resort rooms, so I don't see him complaining about having them all crammed into "his" apartment. Lil' Kylie loves having his family and mommies (Casey and Lora) close-by (he even begged Lora to move into the apartment next door today). It makes him feel safe.

001142.jpg

I do believe that he'll soon grow tired of the 'perfect' apartment and will start whining that his family isn't getting a Disney resort room that he can grift off anymore.

Kyle: "BUT MOMMY! I WANNA STAY AT DIDNEY WURL!!!!"
BankerMom: "Kyle, we are paying for this apartment. We can't justify the cost of getting a resort room anymore."
Kyle: "I SAID I WANNA STAY AT DIDNEY WURL!!!!! *stomps feet and punches some dry wall*
BankerMom: "Great, now I'm not getting my security deposit back."
Kyle:
001166.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If the organ exists at all, you could put Pallo's brain in a hummingbird ass and still have room for his sense of decency, honor, integrity, honesty...oh, I could go on.

And once again, just looking at that family rental apartment, there is no way anyone could call that small, one bedroom, runway place a "luxury" apartment under any circumstances. It's a rather plain, uninteresting, "beige" :LOL: rental unit. He seems to think, to the extent that's possible, that because it's new that it's "luxury.' OMFG! 😂 There are many luxury apartments in the Disney area, but that isn't one of them.

What is the square footage? God, it looks under 1,000 sq ft. That's the size of a mother -in-law add on or a small guest unit on your property.
If the family is paying more than $2K a month for THAT (and that would be because of location), they got royally skruuuuuued'!

It's like 750 sq ft

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet he spends at least an hour each day, in his busy schedule, staring at his face in the mirror while saying "Damn baby, I'm sexy" and "Whose that hot guy in the mirror!? That's ME! Kyle Pallo!"

Reminds me of wild Bill.... "...I'd f**k me"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So today there was a soft opening today for a new restaurant in Epcot. We went and didn't see Kyle anywhere. Do you think time b issue?

• Haha
Wow where do I start on this one.....Why in the ever loving Disney hell, would anyone as sweaty and nasty as peewee is buy a white couch? I will give that thing a month before it starts to smell and look like it is moldy and funky like them nasty one clouds are. No dining table no problem let's through a towel (god forbid it is not the same one that lies by his bed in lieu of the mystery TP rags) and eat off of that while dropping crap all over the carpet ( I will give the carpet the same life line as the couch) while there is a huge island in the kitchen to eat of of. Did Lora not say she just had dinner before she has dinner again? (Took one for the blog...Look this is friend number 2 and we cooked dinner). Any one notice the big TV has been missing in action since the big reveal? Banker mom must have told him to take that thing back. Granted I could not stomach but a few skips through the daily dump, but did they buy any food from the Farmers Market? All I saw was little man slobbering over the halloween merch like a toddler at Christmas. This young man (29 looking 40 now) has some serious issues and doormat can't fix that but she has bought in on the whole grift. I need to pop a few tons of popcorn for the next month (yeah Kyle since you can't figure out how to use the oven maybe the radar range should be your first try at electrical kitchen appliances)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did the Doormat buy a vacuum cleaner for the luxury apartment or maybe he has valet vacuuming?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kyle's really trying to be the next Martin Scorsese. Imagine having lunch with your boyfriend at a deserted little cafe area and after you paid for the lunch for both of you your weirdo boyfriend tells you to wait and not to take a bite until he races over puts his camera on the ground races back and then tells you okay now take a bite. Then he races back and gets the camera and continues filming right in your face while you're trying to eat. Ughh... I mean talk about riveting content.View attachment 2382236
Just reading that description of what 100% happened made me exhausted. I can't even imagine living in that life 24/7. Either as Kyle or as one of his friends/suitors. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.