Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how for both of them the ultimate dream isn't to go to new places and make bigger and better videos, it's to be able to make content out of things they have to do anyway so the only actual work they will be doing is the 20 minutes it takes to edit it together.
Bingo. That's why Kyle is so excited to switch to "lifestyle vlogs." That way he doesn't even have to spend 2 hours driving to and wandering around the same theme park that he's been to 1,000 times. Instead he can just wake up at 12 o'clock and film himself rambling in the apartment for a bit, then film Casey cooking him dinner and himself eating it. We're most definitely witnessing the downslope of his "career."

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Nah, he can't even reach most of the ones in his own apartment.
He probably can't reach the medicine cabinet in the luxury bathroom.
---
Bingo. That's why Kyle is so excited to switch to "lifestyle vlogs." That way he doesn't even have to spend 2 hours driving to and wandering around the same theme park that he's been to 1,000 times. Instead he can just wake up at 12 o'clock and film himself rambling in his apartment for a bit, then film Casey cooking him dinner and himself eating it. We're most definitely witnessing the downslope of his "career."
His art is definatley suffering. Waking up b hard. Working b hard. Content b hard. Truth b hard. Paying bills b hard. Looks fading b hard. Dick not so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kyle - a 37 year old man, opens the door to see Lora wearing jeans that looked like she survived a shark attack and says she is “dressed up.”

Please, do not take fashion advice from Tater. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kyle - a 37 year old man, opens the door to see Lora wearing jeans that looked like she survived a shark attack and says she is “dressed up.”

Please, do not take fashion advice from Tater. Ever.
It truly was one hell of a trashy outfit. And quite frankly not befitting of a true Luxury Apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is Susan kinda sexy 🙇‍♂️
It’s the gizzard scowl me for me 🤭🥰😍😘
I thought you were serious about liking Casey and her booty butt. From now on I'm just going to take everything you say as sarcasm. But the scowl, general detest of Kyle, and refusal to play up for the camera is what attracted me to Alexa; all of which are now almost completely gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
About 400k new video views since reaching 186k subs on 7/31 and Lyin' Lil' Kylie still can't reach 187k subs. Maybe tomorrow's the day?
11/25/22-165k
12/05/22-166k (10 days)
12/14/22-167k(9 days)
12/22/22-168k (8 days)
1/03/23-169k (12 days)
1/14/23-170k (11 days)
1/26/23-171k (12 days)
2/05/23-172k (10 days)
2/16/23-173k (11 days)
3/05/23-174k (17 days)
3/19/23-175k. (14 days)
4/02/23-176k (14 days)
4/14/23-177k (12 days)
4/30/23-178k (16 days)
5/18/23-179k (18 days-a NEW RECORD!)
6/02/23-180k (15 days)
6/14/23-181k (12 days)
6/22/23-182k (8 days)
6/29/23-183k (7 days)
7/06/23-184k (7 days)
7/17/23-185k (11 days)
7/31/23-186k (14 days)
8/15/23-still stuck at 186k (15 days).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought you were serious about liking Casey and her booty butt. From now on I'm just going to take everything you say as sarcasm. But the scowl, general detest of Kyle, and refusal to play up for the camera is what attracted me to Alexa; all of which are now almost completely gone.
Maybe the parents threatened to take her out of the Pallo family inheritance if she didn't play along and support her special needs brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like how for both of them the ultimate dream isn't to go to new places and make bigger and better videos, it's to be able to make content out of things they have to do anyway so the only actual work they will be doing is the 20 minutes it takes to edit it together.
I know lifestyle vlogs can be popular on YouTube but what they offer (which isn’t tit) isn’t what anyone wants to see.

Kyle acts like a child playing house as pointed out earlier in this thread and Dev it’s the same thing every “lifestyle Vlog” film his Tesla, film Bianca cooking, & film his fish tank.

They are only doing these vlogs because they don’t want to be out in the heat and they are both too broke to do anything. Dev is stressed about his upcoming California trip, and Kyle hasn’t been on a decent cruise in months even though that’s “more on brand” for his channel.

Neither will get a sponsorship because Kyle’s name is mud and a google search of his name will pull up tattle, and Dev has a record.

Reactions: 13
About 400k new video views since reaching 186k subs on 7/31 and Lyin' Lil' Kylie still can't reach 187k subs. Maybe tomorrow's the day?
11/25/22-165k
12/05/22-166k (10 days)
12/14/22-167k(9 days)
12/22/22-168k (8 days)
1/03/23-169k (12 days)
1/14/23-170k (11 days)
1/26/23-171k (12 days)
2/05/23-172k (10 days)
2/16/23-173k (11 days)
3/05/23-174k (17 days)
3/19/23-175k. (14 days)
4/02/23-176k (14 days)
4/14/23-177k (12 days)
4/30/23-178k (16 days)
5/18/23-179k (18 days-a NEW RECORD!)
6/02/23-180k (15 days)
6/14/23-181k (12 days)
6/22/23-182k (8 days)
6/29/23-183k (7 days)
7/06/23-184k (7 days)
7/17/23-185k (11 days)
7/31/23-186k (14 days)
8/15/23-still stuck at 186k (15 days).
Guess the lifestyle content isn't working out for him. The record slow subscriber growth in May was when he did 3 cruises in that period, and views and subscriber growth were cratering. As much as Kyle wants to get away from the Disney he "loves so much," it's the only thing keeping his rickety channel afloat. His audience wants Disney and only Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Huzzah! Finally dawned on me who Pallo reminded me of at those times he sits, blankly reading the comments coming in online.
It's Karl Childers, the, to use his unsympathetic brother-in-law's descripton, "...dummy who just got out of the nervous hospital." character in
the movie Slingblade and played beautifully by Oscan nominee Billy Bob Thornton. Thornton said maintaining the countenance, lower lip slightly pushed forward and head slightly pulled back, was physically demanding,
"...especially trying to keep my eye slightly crossed. That was difficult and took a lot of practice."
giggle-snicker.gif

Hey Squirt! You do look like a famous star! Congrats!
rentme.jpg
rentme3.jpg

"I like me some of them French fried taters. I like fried taters but I like them French fried taters a lot too." ___ Karl Childers

They're like two peas in a pod. 😂 Separated at birth!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Huzzah! Finally dawned on me who Pallo reminded me of at those times he sits, blankly reading the comments coming in online.
It's Carl Childers, the, to use his unsympathetic brother-in-law's descripton, "...dummy who just got out of the nervous hospital." character in
the movie Slingblade and played beautifully by Oscan nominee Billy Bob Thornton. Thornton said maintaining the countenance, lower lip slightly pushed forward and head slightly pulled back, was physically demanding,
"...especially trying to keep my eye slightly crossed. That was difficult and took a lot of practice." View attachment 2383281
Hey Squirt! You do look like a famous star! Congrats!
View attachment 2383276 View attachment 2383278
That’s funny my friend and his family were having dinner Sunday and were sat next to Billy Bob. Apparently he was very nice and chatted with them and took photos. Which is odd because our here there are so many famous residents we tend to leave them alone but I guess they were polite about it. Said he was very nice and chatted for a half hour with them.

Kyle wouldn't know who Billy Bob was or… he’d JIMP over him and try to wax poetic about the public life.

Reactions: 4
I think that even lazy-ass Pallo got bored with his daily dump of the same Disney crap content - thus the switch to this week's "lifestyle channel." (Stay tuned - this, like every other iteration of KP's content will only last a few more days.) As someone said, now he doesn't even have to venture out of the bee-you-tea-full apartment to vlog. The August heat probably got to our boy and he has found an even easier way to not put in a day's work.

Reactions: 8
I think that even lazy-ass Pallo got bored with his daily dump of the same Disney crap content - thus the switch to this week's "lifestyle channel." (Stay tuned - this, like every other iteration of KP's content will only last a few more days.) As someone said, now he doesn't even have to venture out of the bee-you-tea-full apartment to vlog. The August heat probably got to our boy and he has found an even easier way to not put in a day's work.
I think he got lucky that his “lifestyle vlogs” have gotten similar or better views than his Disney crap content. It’s likely just because people are hate watching and are more curious about his apartment rather than his awful Disney vlogs. Now that the new apartment has worn off I think his views will start to dip. It just hasn’t happened yet.

Lmfao just trying to be funny and get under humanzee’s skin at the same time that’s all.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is Susan kinda sexy 🙇‍♂️
It’s the gizzard scowl me for me 🤭🥰😍😘
"Va va ... va voom!"
On the other hand, she's just about the ONLY member of that clan for whom I have a modicum of respect and sympathy, at least a nanobyte. 😂
She's held a real job and secured them a home. I can only imagine the stress she's been under and the monies she's had to fork over___ and to this day. She's endured with little help and enormous pressures. Just dealing with Kyle, a manic and derranged and demanding loudmouth child, who hasn't changed mentally at all, would alone drive you to drink and endure exasperation beyond belief. And the clown husband...Oh my!

The look on her face just screams:
"I've seen things. Things you wouldn't believe. Terrible things."
laugh-slam.gif

090.jpg
teethj.jpg
88503471-23541b6018271409261c21641b8d8cdb.jpg

• Haha
I think he got lucky that his “lifestyle vlogs” have gotten similar or better views than his Disney crap content. It’s likely just because people are hate watching and are more curious about his apartment rather than his awful Disney vlogs. Now that the new apartment has worn off I think his views will start to dip. It just hasn’t happened yet.
The increase in views must be people curious about the ‘beautiful’ apartment because all his “lifestyle vlogs” prior to the ‘beautiful’ apartment did horribly.

Reactions: 6
Just discovered this channel. There’s several more videos about Kyle. Y’all should give this channel a thumbs up:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.