Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question... why are both her horns "blown"? How much is she laying on the horn?!? Lol
No idea, but I rarely ever use the horn. She said she already misses her horn after only 1 day of it not working, so she's probably laying on that thing all the time. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Casey says she wanted to bring Kyle along for the repair, so that they don't take advantage of her and rip her off. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kyle: "I know so much."

View attachment 2368340
She should take Pallo along when/if she ever purchases another car. We know how expertly he navigates those waters.

Just ask the two 'sweet gentlemen' who unloaded that old clunker of a BMW off on him for twice its Blue Book value.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No idea, but I rarely ever use the horn. She said she already misses her horn after only 1 day of it not working, so she's probably laying on that thing all the time. 😂
Same. I rarely use my horn. I also have a Mazda. I'm not worried about getting the horn replaced because I'm not obnoxious. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Flat out proof for Farida and his stans that he’s FULLY going to gift for money and things for the apartment. He says people have been telling him not to buy too many things and then he says there’s an update that he’s going live a.k.a. you guys can buy them for me!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Same. I rarely use my horn. I also have a Mazda. I'm not worried about getting the horn replaced because I'm not obnoxious. Lol
You'll know when Casey is driving down the street because it will sound like this:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I drive a Land Rover P530 and I'm trying to remember if I've ever even used the horn??? I don't think so.

Sounds like Casey Discount is one of those people who sits in a traffic jam, back in the pack behind 300 cars and just lays on the bleeping horn as though that will make them all start going.

I detest those people, btw. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG. Your horn doesn't work. You tell the mechanics, MY HORN DOES NOT WORK. What is she so nervous about and doesn't know what to say? These 2 have NO adult skills whatsoever and can't handle the real world outside of their Disney bubble.
I would just google it. Much like I knew there was something off with our boy Kylie and I just googled it and found Tattle and I got all my answers.
---
Bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Dropping Casey's car off for a horn repair and he says this...
View attachment 2368274
Sales people b mean and scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG 🤢🤢🤢 As mommy Casey buys him toilet paper and wipes.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Is every room just beige? I haven't seen them pick any colors for anything. The bathroom was beige/tan, the plates beige, the curtains beige, the blanket beige.

Reactions: 3
Flat out proof for Farida and his stans that he’s FULLY going to gift for money and things for the apartment. He says people have been telling him not to buy too many things and then he says there’s an update that he’s going live a.k.a. you guys can buy them for me!
Farida and ShaunC: "He doesn't require that people send him money and people only have to send money if they want to!"
---
OMG 🤢🤢🤢 As mommy Casey buys him toilet paper and wipes.
He talks a lot about bleeding while wiping his ass. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
wait, you want me to go back in time and help you focus? how dumb can one person be? Kyle thinks he's on live tv and he's just the superstar.

dumfuk.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I refuse to even hate watch these shopping videos. The idiot should not be rewarded with a view for doing mundane, every day tasks (poorly, I might add). I can’t even imagine what he looks like with his stupid camera in public places like that.

Hey Kyle, if you have to film in public, at least film yourself going to the gym. You’re getting fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I really don’t want to give Kyle any views even if it’s a hate watch, but it’s been so hard to resist these last couple days because he is just so ridiculous that I can’t believe that people seriously watch this without completely making fun of Kyle.

I also can’t believe Casey actually has a booty butt because she always wears those high waisted bottoms that make it look like she has a flat ass.

Reactions: 6
I refuse to even hate watch these shopping videos. The idiot should not be rewarded with a view for doing mundane, every day tasks (poorly, I might add). I can’t even imagine what he looks like with his stupid camera in public places like that.

Hey Kyle, if you have to film in public, at least film yourself going to the gym. You’re getting fat.
Glancing over the comments and seeing his dullard stans being awed and amazed by this 'content' is really depressing.

001027.jpg

001028.jpg

001029.jpg

A bunch of them are begging him to re-open the P.O. box so they can send him stuff.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have to say, I avoided making any comments in case he managed to surprise us with actually providing any meaningful content. But he and Casey are two idiots in a pod. She is perfect for him! Just as clueless as he is. I’ve never heard someone complain about a wooden cutting board. In fact, I think Gordon Ramsey is usually seen with one on his YouTube channel… this comment about raw meats being used was completely idiotic. This stood out to me as someone who’s dating a chef.

They both need a TON more life experience before vlogging lifestyle. What do they think people are watching for.

This recommendation was taken from Bon Appétit website. Kyle you and Casey are both Disney adults but in the worse way possible.

Also, I would HATE to have her as a wedding planner that was your list of priority items!? I’d hate if she was planning my wedding. She’d focus on the wrong tit and have me overpaying.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Farida and ShaunC: "He doesn't require that people send him money and people only have to send money if they want to!"
When it comes to the right fighting drunken duo of Freaky Farida and The Poondraggin' you should always remember something Mark Twain said when asked why he wouldn't respond to some literary critics who weren't fans.

"I never argue with stupid people. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

It's very good advice. In the end, that yammering comedy duo trying to defend the indefensible are a freakish sideshow, a diversion, and aren't worth a second of your time. Laugh at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.