Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say, I avoided making any comments in case he managed to surprise us with actually providing any meaningful content. But he and Casey are two idiots in a pod. She is perfect for him! Just as clueless as he is. I’ve never heard someone complain about a wooden cutting board. In fact, I think Gordon Ramsey is usually seen with one on his YouTube channel… this comment about raw meats being used was completely idiotic. This stood out to me as someone who’s dating a chef.

They both need a TON more life experience before vlogging lifestyle. What do they think people are watching for.

This recommendation was taken from Bon Appétit website. Kyle you and Casey are both Disney adults but in the worse way possible.

Also, I would HATE to have her as a wedding planner that was your list of priority items!? I’d hate if she was planning my wedding. She’d focus on the wrong tit and have me overpaying.
I have a wooden cutting board and love it. I also clean it VERY well though.

They are NOT adults. They are playing house and it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Uh oh! Uh oh! Meanie and hatters at YouTube are
continuing to post those mean ol' hatter numbers
that show MiniSquatch being ratio'd out his fat ass
daily. They did it again for yesterday's Daily :poop: Dump.
Mean ol' Kylie hattin' YouTube!
(*Strange that JoJo / Molly / Nate....etc. don't have the
same ratios? Hmmm.... Not even close. Only MiniMan.
SAD
Vero Beach Pool Morning: Cracking My Tooth
RH Shopping, Steak N' Shake First Time!

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
186K subscribers
(*JoJo at 1,330,000 subscribers and rising.
Have you seen JoJo's YouTube plaque? :ROFLMAO:)
(y)1.7K ___ (n)3.5K

090.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahh yes. Beige/Tan and gold. I thought she said something about blue in the kitchen for chairs but I saw no colors bought at all.
Yeah she did say there was blue in the kitchen so black wasn't good because black and blue clash. Uhm, I guess I'm tacky because I think black goes with blue. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched the video yet today but how much do we want to bet the horn issue is just a blown fuse?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly believe the dislike counts for PayLow videos. He ignores it and double triple downs on his stupid antics and think it will translate to more subscribers and likes. He’s delusional.
---
Oh and it’s so easy to go to a screen and change the html code to change the numbers. I would not be surprised if PayLow did that.
That means he would be proactive...this is kyle who we know isn't

Reactions: 1
The whole “I let my girl spend $1K” is such a sad little brag. Wow!! A whole thousand dollars?!?? To outfit an empty apartment?!?! You’re such a baller, my dude!!! How are you making so much of that sweet, sweet coin? That he focuses on $1K as a large amount tells you everything you need to know about what he’s got. Reminder, this guy’s thirty years old. He should be eight years out of college & just entering into his prime earning years. Instead, he’s out recording himself buying toilet paper at box stores for a dollar a holler from online strangers. You got it figured out, Kyle, we’re all oh so jealous right now. You officially win life

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is every room just beige? I haven't seen them pick any colors for anything. The bathroom was beige/tan, the plates beige, the curtains beige, the blanket beige.

Those two are very "beige" people, bland, tedious and nondescript. "A whiter shade of pale." :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps they should be called the 'Bromley Taupe Couple'? So very 'in' at the moment, but tiresome, unimaginative and uninspiring. 😂
Fits them pretty well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't forget the gaudy gold!
Which makes me wonder if he ever took his BMW to get serviced

I was thinking the SAME THING! Like wow you two really don’t have any life experience. I burst out laughing when he mentioned that the sales rep treated them as if they were married. Oh you mean simply saying you guys? What was the sales rep supposed to say? You idiots? Lol stop trying to get the marriage discussion happening. You two will get married and have a Disney wedding and then Kyle can make himself the less relevant Tim Tracker.

• Haha
Yeah she did say there was blue in the kitchen so black wasn't good because black and blue clash. Uhm, I guess I'm tacky because I think black goes with blue. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Absolutely will black go with blue. They are playing house and have NO experience in anything but Disney. It is sad.
---
Probably just to a local mechanic, never a dealership as he is scared of them lol
---
The whole “I let my girl spend $1K” is such a sad little brag. Wow!! A whole thousand dollars?!?? To outfit an empty apartment?!?! You’re such a baller, my dude!!! How are you making so much of that sweet, sweet coin? That he focuses on $1K as a large amount tells you everything you need to know about what he’s got. Reminder, this guy’s thirty years old. He should be eight years out of college & just entering into his prime earning years. Instead, he’s out recording himself buying toilet paper at box stores for a dollar a holler from online strangers. You got it figured out, Kyle, we’re all oh so jealous right now. You officially win life
AND I don't think HE paid that much. Pretty sure the total of his things and her car bill totaled $1,000.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Considering that the same exact warnings are showing up, I'm now thinking he never took it to get serviced like his dad asked. Unless he just got an oil change and ignored all the other issues.

• Haha
I thought black was a neutral. Neutral meaning it goes usually with anything. Casey your trash upbringing is showing.

They are so strapped for cash they took advantage of the complimentary coffee at the Mazda dealership.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was thinking the SAME THING! Like wow you two really don’t have any life experience. I burst out laughing when he mentioned that the sales rep treated them as if they were married. Oh you mean simply saying you guys? What was the sales rep supposed to say? You idiots? Lol stop trying to get the marriage discussion happening. You two will get married and have a Disney wedding and then Kyle can make himself the less relevant Tim Tracker.
MORON

001032.jpg

001033.jpg

• Haha
No idea, but I rarely ever use the horn. She said she already misses her horn after only 1 day of it not working, so she's probably laying on that thing all the time. 😂
Do that tit here in Texas and I guarantee you she won’t be here long! I never use my horn!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.