Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe stop wasting money on hotels and Disney parks as you are adults with REAL bills like car bills and she is having a fit about how much it will cost her to fix. They want to act like children and live like children and then when adult responsibilities come along, they can't handle it.

Reactions: 14
OMG he thinks it's going to be a $200 repair. That's how out of touch with reality he is. Has he ever paid for a car repair and at a dealership, no less? He also asks Casey if we can tell them the repair cost and if he thinks they got gypped or not.
1691594033718.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
LMAO I was thinking, of course he needs to wauhsh his glassware in the most irresponsible way possible. My Riedels would not make it. I guess hand washing (or at least slotting them on the bottom standing straight up) is too much work for KaySEE and our guy.

Dishwashing b hard, and also:

Sobriety b hard.
Our big boy needs his Kendall Jackson & Barefoot! [having others take care of] Moving [for you while you film] b stressful

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG he thinks it's going to be a $200 repair. That's how out of touch with reality he is. Has he ever paid for a car repair and at a dealership, no less? He also asks Casey if we can tell them the repair cost and if he thinks they got gypped or not.
View attachment 2368306
---

Somebody please photoshop this with vultures, lions, and Kyle. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don't think he has ever taken a car to the dealership as he had NO clue you sit on line to drop off your car at service.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think he has ever taken a car to the dealership as he had NO clue you sit on line to drop off your car at service.
It's obvious he's never taken a car anywhere to get repaired before. :ROFLMAO: And he's so confident it's only going to be a $200 repair. 😂 The diagnosis alone was nearly that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think he has spent at least one night in his Luxury Apartment alone? I am thinking no.

Reactions: 9
I have a question... why are both her horns "blown"? How much is she laying on the horn?!? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Casey says she wanted to bring Kyle along for the repair, so that they don't take advantage of her and rip her off. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kyle: "I know so much."

001026.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kyle says that taking your car to get serviced feels just like getting a meal, except it's a meal for your car.

View attachment 2368333

'Similes and metaphors b hard! '

He's weapons grade stupid and bullet proof ignorant.

I think it was always a good bet that if he ever attended an English class, he paid no attention whatsoever. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think he has spent at least one night in his Luxury Apartment alone? I am thinking no.
Judging from last night, if he is sleeping there, he's not sleeping well. He was up really late worrying about mean hatters on Twitter. And then he had to text/call his sister so she came online too.

Sleeping alone in the luxury apartment b scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.