Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How exciting... cereal in mugs... it works really well.
šŸ˜“
---
To dia-ah-nas what's going on...
This whole thing about Casey's car is absolutely ridiculous! I feel like I'm watching two teenagers! What a bunch of dingbats!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
001013.jpg

A $1,200 dresser is way too expensive for him, but yesterday a $1,000 coffee table wasn't?

Casey says she already picked out a dresser on Wayfair for him. It really does seem like the Clown Posse gave her the responsibility of decorating the vacation rental.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
001014.jpg

---
Shortly after they walk into IKEA he starts complaining because he says you can tell the furniture there isn't as EX-PANSIVE and QUALITY as Restoration Hardware and West Elm.
---
At Costco, he gets distracted by Halloween stuff and toilet paper.
001016.jpg

001017.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
These vlogs lately are pure cringe. Do we really want to watch him shop and eat? He isnā€™t a Property Brother or Guy Fieri. Itā€™s not like he is showing people how to fully decorate an apartment for under $1,000. He is bragging about spending $1,000. He ate junk food at Steak and Shake and probably gained 5 pounds. So riveting. Not!

Letā€™s spam the šŸ’© out of his live stream apartment telethon tomorrow.

• Haha
Costco? Ikea? Y'all need to back up. We gotta live tweet this witch.

Rope dropping free snacks, no just taking all the local kia dealers snacks.

Horn "Die-ag-nos is $161, but they give you 20% off, so it is roughly $150" ???:rolleyes: 10%=move the decimal one place left, 20%=double that number, then subtract big boy. Doesn't even matter which of those numbers is subtracted from which, a negative number would be how much money you have to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Casey is making the "crazy good" meal that he was bragging about on Twitter yesterday. We don't see him doing any cooking despite tweeting that they both made the meal.

001018.jpg

Everything is falling into place at the 'perfect' apartment.

001021.jpg

The tweeter says, "Already loving these home videos!! So happy for you, Kyle!" And he replies "same!"

OK, props for responding but THINK IT THROUGH DUDE and reply by saying "thank you" or some version of that. And that's not being nitpicky, it's rather constructive feedback that any good brand manager type of person would provide.
He has zero people skills. Instead of just commenting a simple "thank you" he can only ever think of himself.

His mind is just a constant tornado of "ME ME ME" and "I WANT I WANT I WANT."

Last edited:
  • Haha
The tweeter says, "Already loving these home videos!! So happy for you, Kyle!" And he replies "same!"

OK, props for responding but THINK IT THROUGH DUDE and reply by saying "thank you" or some version of that. And that's not being nitpicky, it's rather constructive feedback that any good brand manager type of person would provide.
Agreed. I was just going to comment on this. The kind response is "thank you", not "same". LOL what a douche.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Casey is making the "crazy good" meal that he was bragging about on Twitter yesterday. We don't see him doing any cooking despite tweeting that they both made the meal.

View attachment 2368231

Everything is falling into place at the 'perfect' apartment.

View attachment 2368233

He has zero people skills. Instead of thinking of a simple "thank you" he can only think of "I'm happy for myself too!"

His mind is just a constant tornado of "ME ME ME" and "I WANT I WANT I WANT."
We need a quality photoshop of his head on the Finding Nemo seagulls, and instead of yelling "mine mine mine" it's "me me me".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He ate junk food at Steak and Shake and probably gained 5 pounds.
Say what you will about Shrimpy McGrifty, but as a Midwesterner, please leave Steak N Shake out of this. They've never done anybody no wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG. Your horn doesn't work. You tell the mechanics, MY HORN DOES NOT WORK. What is she so nervous about and doesn't know what to say? These 2 have NO adult skills whatsoever and can't handle the real world outside of their Disney bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG. Your horn doesn't work. You tell the mechanics, MY HORN DOES NOT WORK. What is she so nervous about and doesn't know what to say? These 2 have NO adult skills whatsoever and can't handle the real world outside of their Disney bubble.
As soon as I saw Casey's musty bedroom, which resembles a teenage bedroom with old hand-me-down grandma furniture and photos of Kyle Pallo plastered all over her door I knew she wasn't much different than Pallo in the maturity and adult skills department.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Dropping Casey's car off for a horn repair and he says this...
1691593201591.png

• Haha
  • Angry
As soon as I saw Casey's bedroom, which resembles a teenage bedroom with old hand-me-down grandma furniture and photos of Kyle Pallo plastered all over her door I knew she wasn't much different than Pallo in the maturity and adult skills department.
ITA. I think that is why they get along as they are both very immature.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.