Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnapChet

VIP Member
I'm ded'!
(Gonna' be if I'm caught posting. ๐Ÿ˜‚ )

A heavenly missive from Our Angel and an epic takedown of the panhandling and begging Grifty theDwarf.

We'll always be here for you Susan. __ Amen! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

ishmaelMish

Meat Canyon, you beautiful man! Guess who the focus is :) This is amazing lol, Kyle is gonna go mental about this, he even takes the piss out of him woooooooooing on rides, PLEASE WATCH THIS

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Casey says she wanted to bring Kyle along for the repair, so that they don't take advantage of her and rip her off. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kyle: "I know so much."

001026.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Recap:
  • The douchebag was on the verge of homelessness but Nurse-Sister Farida arrived in town and secured the dunce a temporary demo apartment.
  • The apartment appears to be a family vacation get-away, funded by the Banker, since they'll be shacking up there on their monthly visits.
  • Casey took "us" shopping for basic necessities such as towels and soap dispensers, but Kile was more interested in Halloween decorations.
  • Big boy is on top of the world now and thinks all the hatters are jealous of his lug-jer-ee-ish luxury feeling apartment.
  • A few days after moving in, Kile takes off for a Vero Beach "staycation" (in Casey's car for better gas mileage) where he chips a tooth because he doesn't know how to use a fork.
  • Livestream grift-a-thon planned for Thursday so "we" can purchase more Restoration Hardware.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

BlurryCat

VIP Member
You know how I know that Kyle's reaction to the Papa Meat video is 100% a front? He laughs it off and says it's hilarious, and acts buddy-buddy with the creator.

Yet how come he doesn't laugh off Tattle or any remotely critical comment on his videos as hilarious? He rages, blocks, deletes, calls us "lowlifes," "weirdos," and threatens to "beat the shit out of us."
---
All of Mooseโ€™s liked posts have a pretty heavy theme as well. ๐Ÿคฃ

What do you call a lazy, self absorbed knob that brags about the apartment his parents bailed him out with and how jealous his hatters are?

OBSESSED ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

All of his 'liked posts' are his sister and then he liked his own post about tomorrow's grift-a-thon.

001059.jpg

---
Now we know where the name 'Moose' came from.

001060.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
BREAKING: Tattle World Exclusive: Kyle Pallo reveals his full Halloween costume, complete with new beard (*NO not Casey) and
even posing next to his new couch in his perfect family subsidized apartment.

im2.jpg
im1.jpg
im3.jpg

• Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Caught this comment.

1691610299623.png

- - -
Interesting that others can see right through Kyle.

IMG_3741.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Yunque01

VIP Member
The idiot flexed that he negotiated with the service dept after they diagnossed her vehicle. What did he negotiate? Something that benefits him and not her. He negotiated a car wash for his vehicle.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

KyliesMadHatter

IMG_1163.png

Iโ€™m a little confused why he thinks this is such a major feat. The things he thinks are noteworthy and impressive boggle my mind.

And last I checked his beard was about a year old. Oops sorry thatโ€™s his girl friend.

• Haha
  • Sick

jipeta2021

VIP Member
So I actually stuck through it and watched that stupid live stream last night. Iโ€™ve noticed that when he goes live at the beginning, he seems nervous, but then he starts loosening up and the true Kyle starts coming out. He sort of spirals because most of the time heโ€™s drinking. Last night was no different. They were drinking wine and at first he seemed kind of nervous and then I guess when the wine kicked in, he started loosening up and tipsy Kyle came out. People were saying he looks thinner with his beard that way, so I guess he was feeling himself. At one point I think he thought that people were going forget about that Papa Meat video. Also there were so many people in the live(3000 at one point) which Kyle attributed to him revealing his couch. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I personally think he got those views because people were curious about him from that Papa Meat video. Anyway once he loosened up he started acting manic and then the trolling comments really started coming in hard. Someone asked him who was taller him or Casey and he actually answered and said probably Casey. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Someone else mentioned him leaving his underwear on the floor and he jokingly said he leaves them all over the place but you can tell he was mad. Then they finally addressed the video, and he did this fake laugh and pursed his lips. He was raging inside ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ also, his stream was lagging really bad, and he kept saying that he doesnโ€™t know why and people were mentioning it in the comments, and he was saying that he has amazing Wi-Fi in his apartment, so he doesnโ€™t understand why it was lagging. Or layging ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. He also kept mentioning him, and Casey getting married, asked how much engagement rings were, and mentioned a Disney wedding to which Casey said โ€œno commentโ€ and looked really annoyed. He also said that they were drinking Kendall Jackson wine and that he and Casey are huge fans of it then Casey said theyโ€™ve never drunk it before so she totally called him out for being a liar ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

airbusA330

VIP Member
Yo dumbasses donate your money towards the environment, animals, or people in need like LAHAINA MAUI.

Fucking Christ why give it to Kyle!?

• Heart