Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AND I don't think HE paid that much. At all. Pretty sure the total of his things and her car bill totaled $1,000.
FTFY. He doesn't have money. It's an almost a dead giveaway when he says to mommy KC, "are you having fun spending my money again?" That he doesn't have any money at all. In addition to being a POS douche, he b broke as a bleeping joke

He stole chewy bars from the car dealership and was so proud of himself for grifting their off-brand automatic espresso machine. That should tell you all you need to know.

[HICK.jpg]
[BrokeAssBum.png]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Which makes me wonder if he ever took his BMW to get serviced
I thought ClownJer got it fixed for him but that dash was lit up again like his old pig sty bedroom with Christmas lights. That damned thing is nearly 14 years old. IT'S GOING TO HAVE ONGOING PROBLEMS. That's a certainty. And because of the lack of parts, the repairs are often unbelievably expensive. ____ If the idiot thinks $800 (or whatever it was to get her car repaired) was 'expaaan-sive' just wait until HE is confronted with an estimate just on general updated maintenance on that old clunker of a beemer he had pawned off on him.

Service guy: "Here's the estimate for the repair and the maintenance needed.
Would you like to put that on your credit card? __ What? You don't...."

Pallo (interrupts after looking at the estimate):
scream-jonah-hill.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The irony of this chic driving a Mazda with cloth seats stressing about a $500 for car repair being expensive but the furniture at IKEA is too cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can she pull her pants up any higher?

also dealership car wash = scratches

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Alexa! We are obviously bothering them.
---

They aren’t neon blue?! I am shocked! Another Kile lie.
I thought Kyle did have blue eyes but he makes them look Bluer for his thumbnails but in this picture they're clearly brown eyes so what the heck is going on? Does he wear colored contacts or what?
20230808_233535.jpg

Reactions: 1
Uh oh! Uh oh!
Looks like things just "fell" out of place faster than they "fell into place."
090.gif

TRAGEDY HAS STRUCK! A SCRATCH! :eek:
fell.jpg

Whatever ol' WeatherdFaceMom or MuffBumperSissy have bought him online and had
delivered must have had a scratch.
Horrors!
0033.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FTFY. He doesn't have money. It's an almost a dead giveaway when he says to mommy KC, "are you having fun spending my money again?" That he doesn't have any money at all. In addition to being a POS douche, he b broke as a bleeping joke

He stole chewy bars from the car dealership and was so proud of himself for grifting their off-brand automatic espresso machine. That should tell you all you need to know.

[HICK.jpg]
[BrokeAssBum.png]
Kyle is white trash in a luxury apartment. He and Casey were overly impressed with the complimentary coffee and in true white trash fashion, Kyle grabbed a bunch of snacks like it was his lunch.

Casey says the bill for her repair was worth it because “they brew Starbucks”. These two are both trash!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe they thought also that he was a nice bf and would help her with the bill. Hmmmm......
Yes! He said now to spend MY money! Basically saying, I’m not paying for her car and Casey’s mouth was so tight on that part of the Vlog. Like she was pissed. He needed to tell her to stay focused. As he realized she blew 800 dollars without one thing that he needed. Wow we are already there not wanting to support the girlfriend in any way financially. Casey that’s a red flag. But she hates colors lol unless they are beige.
---
Didn’t he just spend 10 minutes ripping ikea apart on today’s video? Ordered your furniture online, didn’t want to be seen buying it in the vlog?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yes! He said now to spend MY money! Basically saying, I’m not paying for her car and Casey’s mouth was so tight on that part of the Vlog. Like she was pissed. He needed to tell her to stay focused. As he realized she blew 800 dollars without one thing that he needed. Wow we are already there not wanting to support the girlfriend in any way financially. Casey that’s a red flag. But she hates colors lol unless they are beige.
---
Didn’t he just spend 10 minutes ripping ikea apart on today’s video? Ordered your furniture online, didn’t want to be seen buying it in the vlog?
Considering how much she drives him around and how much he now uses/drives her car instead of his own (for better gas mileage :rolleyes: ), you think the nice 'boyfriend' thing to do would be to offer to help with the repair bill.

I bet he didn't even offer to help with the gas when they went to Vero. It's only about HIM, the "star."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought Kyle did have blue eyes but he makes them look Bluer for his thumbnails but in this picture they're clearly brown eyes so what the heck is going on? Does he wear colored contacts or what?View attachment 2368531
I think they are blue, but certainly not the 'Superman' blue 😂 he shops onto the vlogs for attention from the idiots who follow him.
What did Quint say of the shark in "Jaws": "Dead eyes ___ like doll eyes." 🦈

"The light is on but no one's home" eyes. 😂
It can be confusing when cyclop's headlights are so out of sinc anyway.
eyee.jpg
greece3.jpg
eyes.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Considering how much she drives him around and how much he now uses/drives her car instead of his own (for better gas mileage :rolleyes: ), you think the nice 'boyfriend' thing to do would be to offer to help with the repair bill.

I bet he didn't even offer to help pay for the gas when they went to Vero. He's disgusting and it's only ever about HIM.
KP b broke.
1691601421887.png
1691601298580.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder who exactly is paying for all of this apartment stuff? With how much Casey was freaking about the repair cost, I doubt she's paying.

And we know Kyle isn't paying for the apartment (other than maybe contributing what little he can every month).

I'm wondering if BankerMom and the Clown assigned Casey as the one to decorate the beautiful luxury apartment (aka the Pallo family vacation rental) and the mom gave her a credit card? I found it peculiar how Casey mentioned she's been doing all this planning/shopping off camera, including picking out stuff at Wayfair. You know they wouldn't trust Kyle to furnish and decorate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Don't tell me he actually posted this on IG? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂

I bet he's having an absolute meltdown over the tiny scratch on "his" IKEA furniture. Probably phoning his parents and sister repeatedly and called Casey over to comfort him. 😂

And things were finally just starting to fall into place before this tragedy struck the stunted dwarf. What a shame.

001021.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gosh, Casey was really throwing out the puppy dog eyes about her expensive car repair......i hope someone superchats her the money to fix it, god forbid she'd have to be responsible for her own bills in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.