Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This explains a lot

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll believe him when he shows the real YouTube Creator Dashboard which looks like this in one area (this is mine)...
1691561943862.png

Oh by the way when I look up my vids with the extension, it matches perfectly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s probably wondering if the lady next to him is his mom and why Mommy had not taught her child better table etiquette.
I mean, he's wearing a collared shirt... it could be the resort's general manager doing a morning walk-around. He comes upon this scene and thinks, "who the hell let that guy into my hotel?"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks for explaining. I wondered what he had redacted. Seems clear he took this screenshot very soon after upload when only the stans had viewed it (only 1900-ish total votes). I seem to recall some of the early screenshots showing an overall positive ratio but then getting lots of negatives later on once the hatters had time to weigh in.
This totally. His videos go positive almost immediately, then take a nose dive throughout the day as more of the, shall we say, less enthusiastic views come in from his more stable viewers. It's like he wants to take an early snapshot of his numbers, then scream "Stop voting!!", as if freezing his early results have proven him to be a winner. It's a hell of a strategy...never works

For someone who's claiming to be raking it in & killing it at life, he sure as hell has a lot of time to worry about a small handful of jealous weirdos. We don't really need to see the numbers, my guy. Your behavior speaks louder than anything we could find using an extension. Oh, & by the way, Kyle? I'm sleeping just fine...in an actual bed, not a bleeping mattress on the floor

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Zero chemistry, lack of showing romance, acting like hand holding is something wild at almost 30, constant night walks and Casey’s shower after that makes her so tired, “no shot” are they bumping uglies.
He is still doing the faces and fast blinking when she talks on the vlog. He does not do that with his sister or Lora as I have been watching. He is NO WHERE comfortable with her nor "In luv" with her like she is with him. She is a "pal" to him. High fiving on things when they should be kisses that normal bf/gf do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'll believe him when he shows the real YouTube Creator Dashboard which looks like this in one area (this is mine)...
View attachment 2367429

Oh by the way when I look up my vids with the extension, it matches perfectly.
I think I get it now. little douchebag can't math and more than likely see 50% as 50 dislikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It seems Kylie is the one having trouble sleeping at night. Does he settle in on his mattress every evening to spend a few hours reading Tattle and Twitter? Does he get sucked into the vortex of negativity and punch a few pillows? Does he text Farida crying for her to defend him online? I sleep pretty well at night without needing to check my social media hatters before heading to bed. Guess that makes me a weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's so easy to photoshop whatever numbers he wants for his likes/dislikes, we already know he can (badly) edit from the ridiculous thumbnails he uses.

Reactions: 5
It's so easy to photoshop whatever numbers he wants for his likes/dislikes, we already know he can (badly) edit from the ridiculous thumbnails he uses.
also he selected only one video. no time frame of when the screen shot was taken. if he really wanted to prove people wrong, show an entire week with the most recent video. He won't because he's a liar

Reactions: 8
Ok, so the new vlog is up. He spent $800 the other day and did NOT get plates and bowls? I don't get it. She said she had a LONG list. WHY wouldn't this necessity be on the list? SMH

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.