Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, it was particularly hilarious when they were talking about the car repair bill then, out of the blue, it cuts to the elevator scene. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Gotta get the people amped up for the Grift-a-thon baybeee.

View attachment 2368705
001037.jpg

Casey looks like she's about to cry and it gets awkwardly silent before cutting to the "WOOOOOOOOOOOO" $1,000 Costco shopping spree for Kyle.

What was that you said before, Casey? He's just so selfless and treats you like a princess, right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Would you look at that mug? That can't be the best of the bunch, can it?

Here are Casey's lines for Thursday Night. And since there is a Writer's Strike going on - I did the best I could do.

Pan to Casey with the Sad Face:

Oh the stress of the move and the shopping. What we need is a getaway. You Know What Would b Wonderful Kyle? A Disney Wish Cruise! Wouldn't that be perfect - yes a Disney Wish Cruise. I can imagine us on a Disney Wish Cruise. I have always wanted to go on a Disney Wish Cruise! Oh and I found the Disney Wish Cruise we should go on Kylie. I will drop the link below. It has a Go Fund Me Link for anyone who WANTS to contribute to our much needed Disney Wish Cruise. Thank you in advance!
Brian Stevens to the rescue!! Of course, Casey, he'll want a shower show...

...starring Kyle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LETSGOOOOOOOOO little man finally got 186K subscribers! i know someone use to keep track of how long it took to get new subscribers, so i’m just curious if anyone knew? i feel like he’s been stuck at 185K for a hot second

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just something I noticed, anytime he has a big purchase he has to go to Vero beach and give a shower show. This is what he did after the Barbie Beemer was purchased as well then had plenty of money to buy things.

Sam mentioned how many showers he took last time and that it was weird. Sam understood something wasn’t quite right.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
LETSGOOOOOOOOO little man finally got 186K subscribers! i know someone use to keep track of how long it took to get new subscribers, so i’m just curious if anyone knew? i feel like he’s been stuck at 185K for a hot second
From Social Blade.
1691604725606.png

He hit 185k on July 16. reached 186k on July 30

The more important number is his active subs which is only 19% so right around 35k.

1691604712783.png

to put Jojo in comparison his active base is 63%

1691605074333.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Peeps, A massive YouTuber has done a video focused almost solely on Kyle, it's pretty big news ?

JoJo added almost 40K subs in the time it took Pallo to get 1K from newbies passing by.

Kylie was going to dip into the pool of YouTube shorts and TikTok posts that have catapulted JoJo's sub numbers into the stratosphere. (The audience is young and they have the attention span of gnats, so JoJo gets those amazing numbers but still low views.)

Pallo's audience of oldz' and shut ins and newbies just aren't the right demographic for that.
AND, he did it for a day or two___ far too fu*king lazy to keep it up for any length of time and that was over. His count is stagnant. His grifting at Patreon is falling like a rock.
He's substituting grifting off family and Casey Doormat for now and expects this "We're nesting!" tit show to up his numbers of clicks and subs and clicks and grifts of $$$ and gifts. 😂

Going to be interesting to see if it works to any degree. So far ___ NO.
The majority of his viewers still long for Disney, not Casey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a question... why are both her horns "blown"? How much is she laying on the horn?!? Lol
Not to defend the traveling grifting circus but imagine an entire city of kyles driving around. Central Fl is in the top worst places to drive. Casey has road rage lmfao 🤣 and is tougher than Kyle 🤣 if he ever raised a hand to her I’m sure she’d kick his ass proper.

• Haha
Meat Canyon, you beautiful man! Guess who the focus is :) This is amazing lol, Kyle is gonna go mental about this, he even takes the piss out of him woooooooooing on rides, PLEASE WATCH THIS
This is pure gold. He is us. :ROFLMAO:

"The most fn annoying guy, no one else was screaming."
1691605191137.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Gosh, Casey was really throwing out the puppy dog eyes about her expensive car repair......i hope someone superchats her the money to fix it, god forbid she'd have to be responsible for her own bills in life.
Does that mean she can’t spot him staycation Sunday this weekend?

• Haha
This is pure gold. He is us. :ROFLMAO:

"The most fn annoying guy, no one else was screaming."
View attachment 2368773
OMFG! ISHMAELMISH & Capt. Salty (for the repost where I noticed the vid) you win the Intertubes' for the day, hands down.
win.jpg

I haven't had a laugh like that in quite a while. Coffee out thu' nose funny!

If ANYONE hasn't watched this, watch it! It's priceless:
Example:
Pallo walks onto the little balcony at the Wilderness Lodge: "Oh my goodness. What an amazing sight...."
Narrator: "What the duck dude. You're looking at 3 bleeping trees." :ROFLMAO:
___ and on and on. The burns are epic and just a delight to watch and hear as he takes down the grifting little MiniManSquatch and all his B.S.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.