Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[I Let My Girlfriend Spend Over $1,000 Today.]

You just have to laugh at the chutzpah it takes to post that.
(A) The suggestion is that it was HIS money. (Of course it wasn't. He doesn't have it.)
(B) He "let" her ?
what-the.gif
THAT shows you what the power dynamic is in that weirdo and bizarre 'coupling.' He's controlling and she's willing, evidently, to be controlled ___or play the naive, delicate flower, the "Belle to his Beast," to feed his ego. It's pukeworthy. Ewwww!

This is 2023 not 1923 and she is spending money that she earned in a real job and that dullard dwarf "LETS" her spend it? OMFG!

She's OK with that. And that's the reason I cannot have a scintilla of sympathy for her. She's all in on this grift, this charade and tit show. And at the moment it's going into high gear. And just wait until the 'proposal / engagement / wedding' IF that all is ahead. :LOL:

And you're going to get a good taste of that slop when they have their first grifting festival livestream. And I'm sure one is coming up soon.
They want 'stuff' and the online marks are ripe for the taking now.

I'm not sure I'd ever have the stomach for it. Just reading the comments from the stans he has left at YouTube is nauseating in its banality and imbecilic, cloying sycophancy from those lost souls.

The lesson Caseycastle :sick: has failed to understand is how HE views the world and her place in it. "WHAT'S MINE IN MINE __ AND WHAT'S YOURS IN MINE."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder who exactly is paying for all of this apartment stuff? With how much Casey was freaking about the repair cost, it doesn't sound like she has much money so I doubt she's paying for it.

And we know Kyle isn't paying for the apartment (other than maybe contributing what little he can every month).

I'm wondering if BankerMom and the Clown assigned Casey as the one to decorate the beautiful luxury apartment (aka the Pallo family vacation rental) and the mom gave her a credit card? I found it peculiar how Casey mentioned she's been doing all this planning/shopping off camera, including picking out stuff at Wayfair. You know they wouldn't trust Kyle to furnish and decorate it.
Ehh I’m sure he’s paying for it he’s not completely broke he’s making some money. I doubt his parents are paying to decorate his apartment.

Reactions: 1
She's OK with that. And that's the reason I cannot have a scintilla of sympathy for her. She's all in on this grift, this charade and tit show. And at the moment it's going into high gear. And just wait until the 'proposal / engagement / wedding' IF that all is ahead. :LOL:
Since I assume she'll be on the livestream, I'm curious to see how she's going to encourage people to give to the begging bowl.

Of course, Kyle doesn't ask for money, as Farida has told us.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gosh, Casey was really throwing out the puppy dog eyes about her expensive car repair......i hope someone superchats her the money to fix it, god forbid she'd have to be responsible for her own bills in life.
It worked for PCDev with his flat tire so Casey is probably hoping for the same. Kyle is too selfish to split the super chats with Casey, but he’ll definitely use the doormat in hopes of getting some.

Reactions: 4
Since I assume she'll be on the livestream, I'm curious to see how she's going to encourage people to give to the begging bowl.

Here are Casey's lines for Thursday Night. And since there is a Writer's Strike going on - I did the best I could do.

Pan to Casey with the Sad Face:

Oh the stress of the move and the shopping. What we need is a getaway. You Know What Would b Wonderful Kyle? A Disney Wish Cruise! Wouldn't that be perfect - yes a Disney Wish Cruise. I can imagine us on a Disney Wish Cruise. I have always wanted to go on a Disney Wish Cruise! Oh and I found the Disney Wish Cruise we should go on Kylie. I will drop the link below. It has a Go Fund Me Link for anyone who WANTS to contribute to our much needed Disney Wish Cruise. Thank you in advance!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Here are Casey's lines for Thursday Night. And since there is a Writer's Strike going on - I did the best I could do.

Pan to Casey with the Sad Face:

Oh the stress of the move and the shopping. What we need is a getaway. You Know What Would b Wonderful Kyle? A Disney Wish Cruise! Wouldn't that be perfect - yes a Disney Wish Cruise. I can imagine us on a Disney Wish Cruise. I have always wanted to go on a Disney Wish Cruise! Oh and I found the Disney Wish Cruise we should go on Kylie. I will drop the link below. It has a Go Fund Me Link for anyone who WANTS to contribute to our much needed Disney Wish Cruise. Thank you in advance!
I read this and added one line for Casey, “It’s gonna be a party!” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Casey's job will be to sit slightly behind Kyle and make sad puppy dog faces as Kyle mentions how "ex-pansive" being a big boy is and how he's so STRESSED with the move.

Kyle: "Being a big boy b hard, it's so ex-pansiveee and we still need more furniture for OAR luxury apartment"
Casey: ...

casey-durliat-sad-puppy-dog.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Only glanced at the YouTube / Instagram / 'X' responses to his nightmare: "I found a scratch on my cheap furniture." Horrors!

They respond like some loved ones just called from a pile up on I-75 and were bleeding to death in their car. THAT'S how remarkably stupid and vacuous so many of the 'great unwashed' out there in the hinterland of the USA are.
It's both horrifyingly sad and yet fascinating.

Damned if Thoreau didn't nail it when he said, "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation. "
fucking-fucking-a.gif
:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gosh, Casey was really throwing out the puppy dog eyes about her expensive car repair......i hope someone superchats her the money to fix it, god forbid she'd have to be responsible for her own bills in life.
Yeah, it was particularly hilarious when they were talking about the car repair bill then, out of the blue, it cuts to the elevator scene. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Gotta get the people amped up for the Grift-a-thon baybeee.

1691603220716.png

Reactions: 5
Meat Canyon, you beautiful man! Guess who the focus is :) This is amazing lol, Kyle is gonna go mental about this, he even takes the piss out of him woooooooooing on rides, PLEASE WATCH THIS

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And how would he take the furniture back? Since he was so openly against renting a small uhaul to go buy the coffee table when they were shopping in Vero Beach.

Reactions: 3
Best response to his plea, his scream from the void, for help: "My cheap furniture has a scratch. I don't know what to do. You tell me." 😂

G_WnSNw-6D3OU67gB-cQamrA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@allenapyne
38minutes ago

suck it up buttercup

And it's already been zapped.
😂 FreakyFarlexaMuffBumper and/or CreepyClownJerDADx3 are killin' em quickly. 🤡:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He just wants the interaction on his social media accounts. The clicks and comments on Instagram give him a little extra income from Meta.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.