Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[Kyle's fans are already whining and saying the video should be taken down.]

Very doubtful it will be taken down. Notice Pallo's rule-breaking vid at Universal is still up despite his despicable behavior.
This guy's YT presence is gigantic compared to Pallo.
And:
I'll only say it's OUT THERE NOW! :ROFLMAO: I can guarantee you there are YouTube Premium subs who have already downloaded it.

(wink wink nudge nudge 🤫 )

View attachment 2368863
They are trying for sure

Reactions: 7
Woah!! Already 11k likes and 50k views lmao! Pip Squeak Pallo really shaking in his tiny boots now.

Meat Canyon, you beautiful man! Guess who the focus is :) This is amazing lol, Kyle is gonna go mental about this, he even takes the piss out of him woooooooooing on rides, PLEASE WATCH THIS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah she did say there was blue in the kitchen so black wasn't good because black and blue clash. Uhm, I guess I'm tacky because I think black goes with blue. 🤷🏼‍♀️
It does. Black and white aren't colours. They're levels of shade. They're a blank canvas that will literally go with everything.

Reactions: 3
Best response to his plea, his scream from the void, for help: "My cheap furniture has a scratch. I don't know what to do. You tell me." 😂

View attachment 2368720
@allenapyne
38minutes ago

suck it up buttercup

And it's already been zapped.
😂 FreakyFarlexaMuffBumper and/or CreepyClownJerDADx3 are killin' em quickly. 🤡:ROFLMAO:
He probably scratched it while trying to figure out how to put it together!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
that video was the funniest! It literally made me laugh out loud! he is going to go out of his mind when he sees it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know. Mechanic not scary. I thought it was funny when she said she brought Kyle along to help calm her nerves. I was like "really? him?". As they pull up that the salespeople are circling like sharks on them. I was thinking they probably noticed him parking in the handicap space.
Exactly. How can we, as perfect strangers know him MORE than she does after dating him for a year? I don't get it.

Reactions: 6
Woah!! Already 11k likes and 50k views lmao! Pip Squeak Pallo really shaking in his tiny boots now.
This probably feels like high school all over again for Paging Mr. Pallo. How many times do you think he will watch this with his tiny little fist clenched? I would hate to be a piece of drywall in that luxury apartment today. Dude has got to be fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle's nutjob, creepy fans are absolutely losing it on that Papa Meat video. :LOL:

When Kyle sees the video, he's going to be blowing up Sister-Wife's phone. He's such a burdensome toddler. The little feet stomping and crying will be monumental. Casey is going to need to come over and soothe him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This probably feels like high school all over again for Paging Mr. Pallo. How many times do you think he will watch this with his tiny little fist clenched? I would hate to be a piece of drywall in that luxury apartment today. Dude has got to be fuming.
Kyle is very sensitive to people laughing at him. Look at how he reacted when Casey and her BFFs laughed at him at Hoop-Dee-Doo. I can't imagine the meltdown he's going to have with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not to defend the traveling grifting circus but imagine an entire city of kyles driving around. Central Fl is in the top worst places to drive. Casey has road rage lmfao 🤣 and is tougher than Kyle 🤣 if he ever raised a hand to her I’m sure she’d kick his ass proper.
Well, I drive in the NJ/NY area and do not feel the need to use my horn

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Meat Canyon, you beautiful man! Guess who the focus is :) This is amazing lol, Kyle is gonna go mental about this, he even takes the piss out of him woooooooooing on rides, PLEASE WATCH THIS
This is a thing of great beauty.
And look how many Patreons he has!
Kyle will be fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Caught this comment.

1691610299623.png

- - -
Interesting that others can see right through Kyle.

IMG_3741.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Kyle's nutjob, creepy fans are absolutely losing it on that Papa Meat video. :LOL:

When Kyle sees the video, he's going to be blowing up Sister-Wife's phone. He's such a burdensome toddler. The little feet stomping and crying will be monumental. Casey is going to need to come over and soothe him.
She's busy with mom at the Wisconsin State Fair, eating and drinking.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.