Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG! Capt. Salty you win the Intertubes' for the day, hands down. View attachment 2368800

I haven't had a laugh like that in quite a while. Coffee out thu' nose funny!

If ANYONE hasn't watched this, watch it! It's priceless:
Example:
Pallo walks onto the little balcony at the Wilderness Lodge: "Oh my goodness. What an amazing sight...."
Narrator: "What the duck dude. You're looking at 3 bleeping trees." :ROFLMAO:
___ and on and on. The burns are epic and just a delight to watch and hear as he takes down the grifting little MiniManSquatch and all his B.S.

Twasn't me that found this gold, all credit goes to @ishmaelMish for this AMAZING find! I just quoted their post!! <3

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah she did say there was blue in the kitchen so black wasn't good because black and blue clash. Uhm, I guess I'm tacky because I think black goes with blue. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm playing catch up (again), sooo 1st,... Yes, Black and blue do go together (That was one of the questions on my test to get my Gay Card). 😁
2nd.... I saw his new apt in one of his videos that my husband forced me to watch and,.... wheeeeeeereeee does he think he's putting a dining table???? or is it for his upcoming 2 BR apt.???

Reactions: 6
I'm playing catch up (again), sooo 1st,... Yes, Black and blue do go together (That was one of the questions on my test to get my Gay Card). 😁
2nd.... I saw his new apt in one of his videos that my husband forced me to watch and,.... wheeeeeeereeee does he think he's putting a dining table???? or is it for his upcoming 2 BR apt.???
The dining table goes where the inflatable mattress goes. The place where the Guests Sleep.

• Haha
[Kyle's fans are already whining and saying the video should be taken down.]

Very doubtful it will be taken down. Notice Pallo's rule-breaking vid at Universal is still up despite his despicable behavior.
This guy's YT presence is gigantic compared to Pallo.
And:
I'll only say it's OUT THERE NOW! :ROFLMAO: I can guarantee you there are YouTube Premium subs who have already downloaded it.

(wink wink nudge nudge 🤫 )

oscar.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sounds like there is no 2 bedroom apartment. Those are going for $2,600 to $3000+ per month in his complex.

And the "real" apartment he mentioned was $1,800 to $1,900 and the demo one he's in now is $2,200 to $2,300. So it sounds like the upcoming apartment is a downgraded version of the current apartment, unless I'm missing something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gosh, Casey was really throwing out the puppy dog eyes about her expensive car repair......i hope someone superchats her the money to fix it, god forbid she'd have to be responsible for her own bills in life.
well it does seem she's responsible for kile's bills too.

Reactions: 3
Sounds like there is no 2 bedroom apartment. Those are going for $2,600 to $3000+ per month in his complex.

And the "real" apartment he mentioned was $1,800 to $1,900 and the demo one he's in now is $2,200 to $2,300. So it sounds like the upcoming apartment is a downgraded version of the current apartment, unless I'm missing something.
I wonder if the replacement apartment comes with a garage? If not he will lie and say they were all out and he is on the "Waiting List".

View attachment 2368722

Casey looks like she's about to cry and it gets awkwardly silent before cutting to the "WOOOOOOOOOOOO" $1,000 Costco shopping spree for Kyle.

What was that you said before, Casey? He's just so selfless and treats you like a princess, right?
I wonder what bad treatment is to her then if she thinks THIS is being treated like a princess.

• Sad
I wonder if the replacement apartment comes with a garage? If not he will lie and say they were all out and he is on the "Waiting List".
going out on a limb but I'd take "they forgot to install the garage" on my Bingo card.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to defend the traveling grifting circus but imagine an entire city of kyles driving around. Central Fl is in the top worst places to drive. Casey has road rage lmfao 🤣 and is tougher than Kyle 🤣 if he ever raised a hand to her I’m sure she’d kick his ass proper.
Maybe HE broke the horn but she would never say that as it is like telling on her child that they did something bad.

• Haha
  • Wow

Wouldn't be surprised if the complex gave him the indoor parking spot a few months free for the inconvenience . And then they would just charge him accordingly.

He has no idea how all of this easily adds up. Monthly: ~$2K rent plus few hundred for utilities. One time costs so far: $1K for home essentials; $5K for RH couch, $2K for Bestbuy OLED TV, $1K today for Costco/Ikea purchases.

So that's ~$10K startup costs (and I'm sure he's not done assuming other furniture will be purchased) plus annual rent / utilities: $25K.
That's already $35K for this upcoming year so that he can boast that he's living alone in a beautiful luxurious more luxury apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG. Your horn doesn't work. You tell the mechanics, MY HORN DOES NOT WORK. What is she so nervous about and doesn't know what to say? These 2 have NO adult skills whatsoever and can't handle the real world outside of their Disney bubble.
I know. Mechanic not scary. I thought it was funny when she said she brought Kyle along to help calm her nerves. I was like "really? him?". As they pull up that the salespeople are circling like sharks on them. I was thinking they probably noticed him parking in the handicap space.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.