Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's be honest, Kyle only got as far as he did as a YouTube personality because at one point he was what a lot of people would consider "classically attractive" and he built up an audience base of young women, hungry older women, and gay men who fantasized about him.

If he looked liked Peter from OA or current Michael Kay his channel never would've gotten to the point it did because for at least OA they have decent production quality, and Michael Kay at one point had the enthusiasm for Disney and did offer decent tips and tricks to touring the parks. As bad as it sounds most people are shallow, and if you aren't good looking you need to offer something else to get people hooked whether it's high production value, good information/tips, enthusiasm for what you are doing, et al.

You can only rely on looks for so long, especially when you make no effort to hone your craft other than buying a more expensive camera where you keep creaming yourself about how good it looks through the view finder, and letting us know you changed the ISO so we can see low light filming slightly better.

His editing is just as crappy as JennTracker and she's been doing this as her "job" for nearly a decade, only upside to Kyle is he's able to tit out his product much faster than Ginn, but to her credit she does have "two small children" now /s.

He doesn't give out accurate or timely information about the parks.

He can't read basic words and his ability to read and pronounce is on the level of Yankee In the South.
The Waterparks, Pool and Shower scenes certainly did help his subscriber count. His former DCP Associate Cam has a channel with 4.66k subscribers. He does great stuff when he can as he must have a full-time job. He does not use Kylie's tricks to pickup subscribers.
---
Keep in mind that these vloggers prey on the public. Especially when people recognize them out at the parks. They put on the song and dance so the people surrounding the interaction notice them as well. This is all done with the intent of getting fringe viewers that my not have heard of (insert vlogger name here) before seeing the interaction. They also use this moment to grow social media followers because they ALWAYS encourage "fans" to share and tag them in any post or story. A five minute interaction can do wonders for a flailing vlogger that is on life support.

What's most important is what they do when there isn't a crowd. People like Kyle, JoJo and PMM (just to name a few) are complete assholes to other people when there isn't a camera pointing at them or a crowd in awe of seeing them. It's like the saying ..."do what's right when nobody's looking" doesn't apply to them.
I met Jackie Super Enthused at California Grill at the Bar with Her Boyfriend (maybe Husband Now) and she was quite nice to me when I recognized her.

Reactions: 6
The Waterparks, Pool and Shower scenes certainly did help his subscriber count. His former DCP Associate Cam has a channel with 4.66k subscribers. He does great stuff when he can as he must have a full-time job. He does not use Kylie's tricks to pickup subscribers.
His channel got a massive boost after he discovered shirtless thumbnails during Covid lockdown. A profitable combination of thirst-baiting and captive audience.
Unfortunately his looks have faded and most of humanity is back to living in the real world.
And I think a lot of older viewers got turned off by his attitude. We were happy to watch his channel bloom but he ruined that by letting it go to his head and becoming so callous and obnoxious.

Reactions: 10
---

I met Jackie Super Enthused at California Grill at the Bar with Her Boyfriend (maybe Husband Now) and she was quite nice to me when I recognized her.
Cam is a Cast Member still. He works for DVC.

Reactions: 6
He seems like a really nice guy.
He was Kylie’s biggest supporter when they lived together. Kylie ruined that relationship too. His old roommate Austin can’t stand him either. (Not the same Austin everyone knows. Another Austin)

Reactions: 11
The passive aggression from Kyle about JoJo going “his own way” is hysterical. They don’t like associating with him. Plain and Simple. Every KP friend has faded like a fart in the wind 💨.
Loved the passive aggressive moment :LOL:

How interesting someone brought up Edwards, he went his own way too. He was a lot of fun in the college program vlogs.
153B8B97-6316-423F-A1C1-F23F187BC66E_4_5005_c.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Kylie clsimed they were staying at the resort he stayed at with his father over Xmas. Well kylie, that was the Boarwalk, not the Yacht Club! This idiot lies so much that he cannot keep up with his own lies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course, the toddler is screaming and shouting through the elevator and hallways at Yacht Club. He constantly complains about children being too loud but sees no issue with his screaming and shrieking through quiet hotel hallways. As they are entering the room he lets out an ear-splitting "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course, the toddler is screaming and shouting through the elevator and hallways at Yacht Club. He constantly complains about children being too loud but sees no issue with his screaming and shrieking through quiet hotel hallways. As they are entering the room he lets out an ear-splitting "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Was just getting ready to post about this but figured you already had, lol. Gah, he was so loud and obnoxious...such an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
not-gay-nick-and-kylie.jpg
kylie-and-the-Kev.jpg

I still think Kevin and Kylie make a cuter couple.
---
Round-3.jpg

And round 3 which appeared for a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So did Casey sleep in the room with his Sister-Wife and himself?

I wonder who shared the bed with Kylie?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.