Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks he’s winning by continuing to do the stuff we complain about. The thing is, most people don’t bother complaining, they just stop watching. Who knows how many sugar daddies he disgusted away just to get back at us.

Reactions: 13
…The thing is, most people don’t bother complaining, they just stop watching…
Exactly. For every Kile fan that comes up to Kile, Casey, Alexa, the Pallo parents, etc, how many people pass by them and laugh at what a joke they all are because they’ve seen his videos? None of the clout chasers think about that, they just see the praise they get from fans and forget about the countless people passing them by and quietly laughing. I know for a fact that if my partner and I passed by Kile and Casey, we wouldn’t say anything, we’d laugh at the two clowns roaming through Disney World with a huge camera once we passed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mmmmmmm...I've always wanted to try some fried tomato green sliders.

View attachment 2343014
---

:ROFLMAO:
Kyle’s lazy. He constantly shows viewers how little he cares about the quality of his content that bears his name. This isn't a live stream. He’s not in a rush. Kyle could have easily done a retake with the correct information. There are many times when he could do a retake, but doesn't put in the effort.

Hey Lurkers,
Agree or Disagree?

Kyle Pallo is too lazy to do retakes or add in a voice over in post editing when he screws up information.

All Kyle cares about is getting a vlog uploaded and the views that bring in AdSense money. He doesn't care about providing accurate or useful information. He doesn’t care if his misinformation screws up YOUR family vacation. He only cares about himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
WTF watches him for vacation/travel advice? I have to think most of the views are hatters at this point

He doesn't care about providing accurate or useful information. He doesn’t care if his misinformation screws up YOUR family vacation. He only cares about himself.

Reactions: 16
Kyle’s lazy. He constantly shows viewers how little he cares about the quality of his content that bears his name. This isn't a live stream. He’s not in a rush. Kyle could have easily done a retake with the correct information. There are many times when he could do a retake, but doesn't put in the effort. He doesn’t care if his misinformation screws up YOUR family vacation. He only cares about himself.
He's a lazy loser with no marketability at all. His career as a "YouTuber" is an abysmal failure because he doesn't know jack tit about business. He thinks he can coast by and stays in his bubble because the real world will continue to chew him up and swallow him whole while shouting NUMMY!

Reactions: 14
Surrrreeeeee....

Oh and hi Kylie and Farida - further proof we know you read here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
WTF watches him for vacation/travel advice? I have to think most of the views are hatters at this point
You know what, I thought only hatters as well. But over on the recent DIS thread, other Tattlers are giving him some love. Go figure.

1690677128507.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
we should arrange a date to completely boycott a video just to see how many hate watchers contribute to his view count.

• Haha
Surrrreeeeee....

Cringeeeeeee! 😂

Keep fuming Farida. Your stunted brother is a deadbeat grifter and we know it. Your scripted TikTok doesn't erase the fact that we always see you and Casey paying for the man-child because he's too lazy to edit it out of his vlogs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
we should arrange a date to completely boycott a video just to see how many hate watchers contribute to his view count.
I say a full week. Or just move to all watching on a site that doesn't register views. I can't recall it as I'm typing this.

Reactions: 8
I've always wondered this. Based off the downvotes, I believe he would be getting JoJo numbers (about half of his current views).

Reactions: 9
You know what, I thought only hatters as well. But over on the recent DIS thread, other Tattlers are giving him some love. Go figure.

View attachment 2343079
lol, I just don't understand why he gets hate. He's doing something he loves everyday! He was a nice dude. I wish I could spend everyday in the disney parks. I know i'm gonna get destroyed in these comments now , Back to the dis board I go.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
lol, I just don't understand why he gets hate. He's doing something he loves everyday! He was a nice dude. I wish I could spend everyday in the disney parks. I know i'm gonna get destroyed in these comments now , Back to the dis board I go.
I'm not going to bother recapping the last 39 Tattle threads but you could fill several pages with a list of reasons.

Just because you thought he was nice for the one minute that you met him at the park doesn't mean he's not a chronic liar and grifter. Plenty here used to think he was a nice guy too.

Also I question the "love" he has for what he does everyday, he puts no ambition, passion, or work into it. He's just lazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Yes. Toodles you ignorant ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surrrreeeeee....

Cringeeeeeee! 😂

Keep fuming Farida. Your stunted brother is a deadbeat grifter and we know it. Your scripted TikTok doesn't erase the fact that we always see you and Casey paying for the man-child because he's too lazy to edit it out of his vlogs.
It’s clear all three of them have issues:
1. Farida: a 30 yo single female who should be settling down, but chooses to be the “protector” of her special needs sibling against the “hatters.”
2. Casey: being used as a doormat and a beard. Impressed by a nasty wannabe-celebrity boyfriend who is broke, homeless, unsanitary and uneducated.
3. Kyle: it’s obvious what his problems are if you’ve reached this far.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.