Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll be putting out another "Hey you guys's, sorry I haven't kept my promise to update more often" Patreon post soon. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: He's put out 4 in a row so far since December 2022 and does it every 2-3 months. So expect another one around Aug/Sep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Him putting those dirty ass fingers on all the food and his used spoon over and over in the desserts in today’s vlog. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣 I love how Mickey schools Kyle in how to say Topolino in today's Michael Kay in 90 seconds video. Hysterical
20230729_140021.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Kyle you can not like something and not insult it. My own kids can say, “it’s not for me” so they’re not putting down something that someone else probably loves.
First, thank you for raising such good, smart kids. I wish more parents were like you!

Totally on point! I have never understood this aspect of Kyle as a "travel vlogger/critic." He clearly doesn't understand the importance of being professional and even keeled and its impact on him being taken seriously. No one is going to like everything, but there is a tactful and polite way of conveying that message. Instead, he, of course, acts like a spoiled child -- the facial expressions, the grunts and negative comments. (However, what would you expect from a grown man that uses the term "nummy" for everything he likes?)

Plus, if you notice, he always goes into new food experiences with a negative attitude -- "That's not as bad as I thought it was going to be", "I didn't think I was going to like it" or "It's not bad." It all has a negative tinge to it. He only seems to be super positive, if he knows it's an exclusive or VIP experience. Then, everything on the plate is "to die for." (He is a child who should just stick to eating chicken nuggets, mac & cheese and ice cream!)

I despise this guy so much...a little more with every video.

Reactions: 17
There's a reason I can't even hatewatch him anymore. Partly because I don't want to give him the view, but it's also that he's gotten so goddamn stale, and rather than take any number of suggestions that are made about improving his content, the jackass just digs in.

I know you're reading this Kyle (or if not, I know Alexa is). I don't think your channel can be salvaged now, but if you do want to attempt to pull out of the tailspin, try something different.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
First, thank you for raising such good, smart kids. I wish more parents were like you!

Totally on point! I have never understood this aspect of Kyle as a "travel vlogger/critic." He clearly doesn't understand the importance of being professional and even keeled and its impact on him being taken seriously. No one is going to like everything, but there is a tactful and polite way of conveying that message. Instead, he, of course, acts like a spoiled child -- the facial expressions, the grunts and negative comments. (However, what would you expect from a grown man that uses the term "nummy" for everything he likes?)

Plus, if you notice, he always goes into new food experiences with a negative attitude -- "That's not as bad as I thought it was going to be", "I didn't think I was going to like it" or "It's not bad." It all has a negative tinge to it. He only seems to be super positive, if he knows it's an exclusive or VIP experience. Then, everything on the plate is "to die for." (He is a child who should just stick to eating chicken nuggets, mac & cheese and ice cream!)

A great example of when Lil' Kylie doesn't like something:

I've seen toddlers with more poise when trying something they don't like

• Haha
  • Angry
A great example of when Lil' Kylie doesn't like something:
View attachment 2342498

I've seen toddlers with more poise when trying something they don't like
What’s the opposite of ‘nummy’? Someone ask a 3 year old and let Kyle know so he can add that to his vocabulary.

This dude is mentally stunted for sure. That seems to be his theme though: stunted height, stunted mind, stunted Patreon count, stunted subscribers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"I feel like when I first came in here, I had no idea what I was talking about. I didn't know there there was two separate things (referring to the quick service upstairs and tavern downstairs) so right on for Casey, Casey for the win."

1690656264171.png

---
He is entirely too excited about the Mickey-shaped crostini.

1690657513061.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Him putting those dirty ass fingers on all the food and his used spoon over and over in the desserts in today’s vlog. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
What grossed me out is the sliders, he picked them up a took a bite then put it back on the plate. Dude, cut the slider and take a piece - especially when you are sharing with other people. I don't want to have to bite into a slider that you had your dirty mouth all over! :sick: And then Casey is just as gross taking a bite from the same sliders and putting them back on the plate too. I don't care if you are family (or are dating), that's just disgusting!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
:ROFLMAO: He's put out 4 in a row so far since December 2022 and does it every 2-3 months. So expect another one around Aug/Sep.
He’s so dumb, instead of posting another “I’m sorry” Patreon post, he could simply upload a behind the scenes pic of him and Casey together, or a quick cut video, and he wouldn’t hear as much static

Reactions: 7
Just watched the Food and Wine video. It’s nasty how him and his sister share food. Like come on, cut it in half like a normal person, not bite off the same end 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Every time he eats with his hands he has to put his fingers into his mouth. Most people eat french fries with their hands especially at a fast food location, but I don't think people insert their fingers all the way into their mouth like this pig.
20230729_154431.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Just watched the Food and Wine video. It’s nasty how him and his sister share food. Like come on, cut it in half like a normal person, not bite off the same end 🤢
He always touches all the food first too and he never washes his hands he's carrying that filthy camera around touching everything in the park and then just grabs onto the food. I can't believe Alexa takes a bite after this.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.