Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Taylor is the emotional threat whereas Lora is the easy piece of ass that happens to live locally.
I don't think he's really attracted to Casey. There's never been evidence of a toilet paper roll and used tissues laying on the floor on his side of the bed the next morning when he's shared a bed with Lora. There has been with Casey almost every time.

2023-05-19 10_11_31-(3) My Last Day On Royal.. How Cruising Looks In 2023 One of the Smallest ...png

tp1.png

I think he plays with his 🍄 when sleeping with Casey while dreaming of Lora or Nick. Then tosses the tissues on the floor when he's done. This explains why Casey says she never gets any sleep, with heavy bags under her eyes, because MiniSquatch is on the other side of the pillow wall pleasuring himself all night.

Take the hint Casey, he's just using you for your CM benefits and the fact you pay for all of his stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

smoothT

30 year old in a funk with elbows on the island. Get the fuck off the internet and take Farida with ya.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Wow! Jojo cryptically stated on his bday livestream that he can’t confirm or deny that Kyle is moving out. He said, “if he is, he hasn’t said a word to me.” Interesting eh?

• Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
or at the least buy/finance a new one to eliminate the maintenance a 14 year old used car would require.
Haven't you heard? His credit is too good to buy a house, so obviously it's too good to finance a car.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
At 15:00 he begs his doormat and sister to take over the vlog. They seem uncomfortable with the idea and tell him to hold off until next time, but Kyle keeps pleading and using his stans as peer pressure.

View attachment 2213102
---
His clueless stans are also pressuring the Pallo family to move there so they can be in the vlogs all the time. 😂
View attachment 2213126
"More fun" = Exploiting them for the camera, 24/7 mooching, constant attention, and adult supervision.
Who are these people??? Honestly, Kyle’s family is the worst thing about his channel. They’re not funny, not charismatic, not inspirational & totally boring. They’re the lowest rung on the influencer ladder. Fork to my nose, if I’m forced to choose one of these Disney geek’s family members, give me Jojo’s sister Trystan 100X over any of these Pallo’s. She’s the only one who actually makes me laugh & doesn’t take any of this shit seriously

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He’s doing it mocking his fucking girlfriend too. Run Casey run
Last time we caught his reflection in a mirror, doing it to Casey when he had the camera pointed to her and she was talking. You could tell it was distracting her and she was confused why he kept making those stupid faces "off camera."
2023-05-18 15_55_09-I Stayed Inside A 90’s Designed Interior Cabin For The First Time On A Cru...png
2023-05-18 15_54_14-I Stayed Inside A 90’s Designed Interior Cabin For The First Time On A Cru...png

He has NO respect for your Casey.

• Angry
  • Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Kyle Pallo #33 Sponsored by Mommy, Daddy, and his girlfriend Casey’s CM discount.

Inspired by a conversation with a friend.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
You can see where they edited out the blemish on his face. LOL
Looks like he used a smoothing filter on his face. No wrinkles, sunspots, pimples, or that reddening wart.

He forgot to edit the eye color to match his recent thumbnails though. So I fixed it for him. You're welcome Kylie.

fakeeyes.jpg

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
BankerMom must have signed the lease!! Hope she can afford her mortgage and the monthly apartment payments cuz we know Kylie cant afford it. Do you think he ever buys his family food or drinks when they visit? Never!
Lil' Kylie finally got his own "beautiful" big boy apartment. Time to celebrate baybee! BIG THINGS! Lesss goooo! 🔥🔥

Studio_Project (3) (1).gif

30 year old man grifted a new apartment from mommy and tried to grift a new pair of OnClouds from daddy on the same day. Livin' the dream.

Last edited:
  • Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
Kyle:

“Mommy, this BBQ is nummy and YOU ARE A BITCH SIGN MY LEASE OR I WILL HAVE A GRADE-A FREAK OUT HERE IN HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS.”

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
🤔 anyone else catch that his On cloud links are gone from his description…
Maybe On Clouds sent him a nasty letter threatening legal action because they don't want him stinking up (pun intended) their business with his nasty shoes? 😂 There's a reason they rejected him from their affiliate program in the past.

Last edited:
  • Haha