Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peedee

Chatty Member
To the best of my ability, this is how the conversation goes:

I think Casey said something first to Evil Queen along the lines of "It's nice meeting you"
Evil Queen : "I wish I could say the same"
Mama Banker Pallo to Casey: "Was she mean to you?"
Casey: "She was very mean to me"
Mama Banker Pallo to Evil Queen: "That's not nice"
Evil Queen: "I didn't ask for your opinion"
Mama Banker Pallo: "I gave it anyway"
Evil Queen: "You should learn to speak when spoken to"
Right here Mama Banker Pallo keeps trying to say something else sassy and clever to one up the Evil Queen and Queen shuts her DOWN!
Hand gestures her to shut up and look and the damn camera for the photo
Evil Queen: "I've been here a lot longer than you have. I'm timeless"
Mama Banker Pallo to Limp Shrimp Kyle's camera: 'She's mean"
Evil Queen: "Or is it honest? You can get out"
Limp shrimp Kyle continues to film their exit of the restaurant and Evil Queen comes in hot, pissed off and marches right over to Mama Banker Pallo and tells her to "Get out of the way!"

It was epic. I don't even care that it was someone in character....I love that cast member to pieces right now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Oh, & who called Kyle going to the resort boat launch after he was hitting on that DCP chick in his comments a day or two ago? You officially win the thread for today, because he was out lookin’ for a boat, baybee

😂 😂

That was @AKW24 and here was the comment:

2023-05-30 10_20_10-Window.png

And then the next day he shows up at Contemporary looking for a Pontoon boat but they were closed:

2023-05-31 21_19_35-Steakhouse 71 Has Changed Their Breakfast Rules.. Celebrating JoJos B-DAY ...png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

BlurryCat

VIP Member
2023-05-27 10_50_53-Today wasn't my day at all.. I'm In A Funk - YouTube.png

Oh Sherri, you poor soul, his entire life is "relaxation time."

He doesn't work. He's unemployed. He "works" at most 1 hour per day.

Here is a more accurate comment:

2023-05-27 10_52_20-Today wasn't my day at all.. I'm In A Funk - YouTube.png

Now that is some solid advice (y)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I have to go back to my post from yesterday, can someone please explain the sudden golf obsession?
I know he claims he’s 29 years old, but he hits the early bird for dinner, takes budget cruises for travel, & has a passionless relationship with his SO. Golf is the obvious final step before he moves into the assisted living facility at 32

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

SnapChet

VIP Member
A word of knowledge from above! ❤🙏❤
From the lady herself.💋
ROlFyfafYhyUDRheTzm_8Z7=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Susan Amen
Jesus died on the cross so Kyle could jump around ❤❤❤❤

• Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Today at Universal:
E5053FF3-4834-4D27-9C4B-1DA0FE51D810.png

24 hours ago at Animal Kingdom:
4A4F1A73-478A-4212-ABA9-8FF0D84CB80B.png

“How do you not bring an umbrella to Universal?” 😂

Illogical and contradictory as usual.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I really want to see this "beautiful" apartment that his mom and sister decide to stick him in.

The family doesn't exactly ooze money and Lil' Kylie will be whining, nitpicking and complaining about every single place that they suggest. He's going to want something brand new and luxurious, that conveys to the fans (and hatters) that he's well-off and successful. He's going to demand it be in Windermere or Celebration and have all the upgrades and amenities.

2023-05-25 13_41_04-(2) Finding my perfect home! My Break Announcement - YouTube.png

Susan Pallo: "Honey, we just can't afford $3,500 per month. How about that older 1-bedroom we looked at?"
Lil' Kylie: "No MOM! I told you already, I don't like old things! I'm more of a modern type of guy!"

Later...

2023-05-25 15_01_39-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _My mom can be a bitch_ _ Twitter.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19

airbusA330

VIP Member
“I don’t really cook”

SHOCKING. Time b issue naturally. Has 22 hours a day where he isn’t working and cannot be bothered to cook. Laziest mf’er and he has no shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
If he made $24K in the past month would he be living in one room in a shared apartment?
Walking around in rotten sneakers?
Sharing entrées to cut costs?
Hoping to make a cut on affiliate links to Grogu dolls?
I don't think so.
It's obviously bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Must suck to have a YouTube algorithm controlling your life. Going on a date with the girlfriend, must vlog. Spending the day with my family, must vlog. Going out with “friends”, must vlog. Attending a roommate’s birthday celebration, must vlog. Boarding a cruise ship, must vlog. Getting a coffee at a drive thru, must vlog. What a pathetic life! Glad my life is not like Kyle’s.

He acts like a toddler. The camera is his security blanket.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
It's so manipulative. He's in a funk because he just had his worst three days of views probably ever in relation to his sub count, even though he "tried harder." Now he's drained from trying so damn hard and it not paying off.

• Heart
  • Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
He's extra insufferable in today's video. Like he's on drugs or something. His family looks miserable to be there.
View attachment 2210341

View attachment 2210345
View attachment 2210347
---
Kyle waits around while his family pays for his food and carries everything to the table for him. And then he digs in.
View attachment 2210353
View attachment 2210360
View attachment 2210363
View attachment 2210366
Between this post and the luggage one, I’ve been trying to determine which Pallo is worse.

There’s Kyle that doesn’t have common sense, manners or decency to put down the camera and offer to help.

Then, there are the other family members.
Why doesn’t Dad, Mom, or Alexa say-
“Kyle, I need your help with ___.”
“Put down your camera and help (insert name or simply “me”) with luggage.”
“I’m exhausted, please take the suitcase.”
“Mom is wiped out, grab her bag?”
“My hands are full, please carry this ___”
“I don’t want to watch you eat like a caveman. Find some manners or sit somewhere else.”
“This is our resort room, not your apartment. Pick that up! Put away your (crap).”

Or even a snarky 😂, “Only those that pay for or help carry the food get to indulge.”

“Dad and I are going to go to ___ without you kids today.”
Mom and I are going to dinner at ___ without you kids.”

The body language during Kyle’s toddler like antics on the skyliner is strong. As always, Kyle doesn’t get the hint. Sometimes people need tough love. What’s Kyle gonna do? Pout? Run back to the resort or his apartment? If he does, carry on and enjoy the day. He will get over it. Instead of the crossed arms and looking at cell phone body language, tell him. Be direct.

“Stop. Stop it!”
“Enough!”
“Stop acting like a toddler!”

They enable Kyle. They put up with Kyle’s poor behavior. I conclude they all suck! The fact the Dad allows Kyle to treat his his wife (the Mom) poorly really pisses me off. If you won’t stand up for yourself, man up and tell him off for the way he treats your wife.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Been skipping through JoJo’s live stream. About a hour in Kyle’s voice changes when Krista tells him Nick is one of the special guests. “Really? Took me a second” [1:00 - 1:03]

There are some real gems in this livestream. 😂
That reaction when he hears "Nick" 😂 🤣 Classic.

2023-05-31 00_23_37-🔴 LIVE_ Celebrating My Birthday In Walt Disney World! - YouTube.png

bignick.png

• Haha