Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Kyle Pallo #33: Clowns, Dwarves & Evil Queens: Meeting The Pallos & Their Friends Lora, Casey, Nick & JoJo.

Had to get my suggestion in before the end of the thread. :cool:

BTW, meant to say earlier I don't know what the hell he means when he says, "...The Highly Sought After Experience..." blah, blah, blah. He makes it sound, oh, of course, that those 'character dining experiences' are something rare and hard to get. More bullshit and bad PR for Disney.

Anyone can book one of those dinners for about $50 / $60+ per adult and less for kids. They are at different locations around the parks.
Good god he's a lying idiot and that kind of clickbait puffery and nonsense just inhibits others from trying it if they wanted to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Kylie drags DADx3 over to Fit2Run to buy him a new pair of OnClouds and they were out of stock again.

View attachment 2214786

Why doesn't he just order them online? I believe the grift here is to just keep going to the store and claiming they are out of stock until a stan feels sorry for him and buys them for him.
View attachment 2214792

DADx3 looked annoyed. I'm sure Kylie tried to beg off camera to get him to buy the shoes.
He can also add the affiliate link in every vid where he mentions them. Obviously any reasonable person would ask, “if you’re giving us an affiliate link to buy them online, why the hell don’t YOU buy them online?”, but who we kidding here?

• Heart

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
I’m not a medical professional, but feel the need to post this. Those that are new followers may not see it. Those that see him frequently may be used to it and ignore it.

Some, like me, that have followed Kyle’s journey off and on for years see a change in his persona. Get help dude. Seriously. I don’t want a thread title to be “Now loading…mental breakdown” for anyone.

The writing is on the wall and becomes clearer with each vlog. Kyle, if you are making bank, take a month off vlogging. Take a month off all social media. Get some therapy and live life with out any video camera appendage for that month.

I don’t think his “friend group” watches vlogs daily or reads tattle. They should. Newer friends and viewers should view vlogs from various years and compare the behavior. He always came off as arrogant and entitled, but these days it’s much more.

Growing up? Or a growing need for therapy? Get help dude.

• Heart

airbusA330

VIP Member
Just needed to come on tattle and say what jealous hatters we all are of Kyle’s fabulous life. With a plain jane girl, 14 year old car, smelly 2 year old shoes, sharing an apartment with 2 guys who hate him and sleeps with a moving blanket. 😂 sO jEaLouS

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
He's in a funk because he's stuck at home alone without a babysitter to distract him from how empty and meaningless his life is.
The fact that he's almost thirty and yet can't cook the most basic of meals for himself shows how dependent he is on others.
You'd think he might appreciate others more because of that, but no. You'd think he might at least try to learn some basic life skills, it's not like there aren't millions of easy recipes and videos online showing simple things to cook, but no.
I know teenagers half his age who are more capable of looking after themselves than him.
Pathetic.

• Heart

airbusA330

VIP Member
Yeah, she came rushing to Lil' Kylie's defense on COVID. Forgot what she said, maybe someone else can remember.

Then during the hurricane debacle, she came to his defense and said that what he was doing was no different than what news reporters do.

She seems to have no life at all. No friends, never had a boyfriend or significant other, and just travels to Disney with her parents every 2 weeks to be in her special needs grifter brother's vlogs. Her entire life is centered around her brother. No wonder she feels the need to constantly defend him.
Good point. The whole family seems to revolve around Kyle. It feeds his ego obviously and he turns manic. Weird family.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Someone called him out on the vlog comments for using the Early Access but not staying at a Disney Hotel. He answered them that he was. Such a lying P.O.S. He picked them up at the hotel that morning.
Wow. I really want to see the day where this lying con gets held accountable for something, whether that's a Disney property ban or legal issues from pretending that a company is sponsoring him. Just something.

2023-06-05 11_58_28-Early Entry Rope Drop At Animal Kingdom Works Like A CHARM! Trattoria al F...png

2023-06-05 12_59_30-Early Entry Rope Drop At Animal Kingdom Works Like A CHARM! Trattoria al F...png

2023-06-05 12_51_25-Early Entry Rope Drop At Animal Kingdom Works Like A CHARM! Trattoria al F...png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kyle showed up to try to siphon some of those 1million subs.
---
Kyle is just so awkward around people. He won’t be on long. He so busy.
Total buzzkill. Just stares into the camera making clown faces.

2023-05-30 16_18_49-🔴 LIVE_ Celebrating My Birthday In Walt Disney World! - YouTube.png

2023-05-30 16_22_39-🔴 LIVE_ Celebrating My Birthday In Walt Disney World! - YouTube.png

---
JoJo asks if Kyle wants to go on a trip together and Kyle says "Antarctica?" Then Kyle says it's the only place JoJo hasn't been (seemed kind of salty).

Kyle says he was going to go with Singapore with Taylor but thinks he was on a cruise. JoJo then says "just let me know [to go on a trip] I don't want to intrude." And it gets quiet and awkward, and Kyle says "she already went though, so you know."

He's super weird and awkward. My god.

Last edited:
  • Haha

smoothT

IMG_6473.jpeg

Totally natural eye color Kyle. Geez dude, you are fooling nobody.
O/U Three Months til Casey Kicks him to curb? No chance making it to Christmas Mr: Octopus.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Per IG, it looks like his family is staying at Pop Century. Kyle's already there shoving his camera in their faces and crashing in their hotel room.
I only hope that someday we are all loved by someone as much as the Pallo family loves those shitastic Disney Value hotels...& three full grown adults to a room? No fucking way. Alexa's a grown ass woman with an actual career, what's wrong with her? Get your own room, sweetie.
We absolutely adore our kids, but my wife & I would take a hard pass on any vacation if we had to squeeze into a room with our two teenaged daughters. Sure it costs more, but 3 or 4 on top of each other in a single room with two tiny full sized beds? That's no fun for anyone

• Heart
  • Haha
I only hope that someday we are all loved by someone as much as the Pallo family loves those shitastic Disney Value hotels...& three full grown adults to a room? No fucking way. Alexa's a grown ass woman with an actual career, what's wrong with her? Get your own room, sweetie.
We absolutely adore our kids, but my wife & I would take a hard pass on any vacation if we had to squeeze into a room with our two teenaged daughters. Sure it costs more, but 3 or 4 on top of each other in a single room with two tiny full sized beds? That's no fun for anyone
Nobody in that room is ever going to get any dick so why not all cram into one space.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
So kyle starts his vlog by stating that he had meetings in the am. I called BS, but then Farida mentioned that she and CLOWNx3 went on Guardians in the morning. It struck me coz the BankerMom always rides Guardians also. Made me think. Why didn’t she ride? Could she maybe have been absent because she was with Kylie at his “meetings” maybe co-signing a lease??? And if so, further proof that Kylie couldn’t buy a $730k home. Because why would he need a co-signer for a lease if he is such a big baller?

• Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kyle's circle of "friends" continues to shrink as his personality disorder and behavior gets worse with age.

The only people left in his life are:

1) His banker
2) DADx3
3) Farida
4) Casey Doormat
5) Kevin the Golfer

Nick is gone. Lora is out of the picture (only making rare brief appearances). I doubt he ever hangs out with JoJo again after moving out. Even MLM Mike is gone.

• Haha