Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Yes, I noticed right away that Casey was not sitting next to BFF Faralexa at dinner. More importantly, look at how Kyle is treating her. He spends all day hanging out with his family, buddy buddy with Faralexa. Casey shows up at the WL after working all day, and she is right away chatting and sitting next to Susan in the lobby. Wouldn't you think Kyle would go out of his way to sit next to her at dinner to catch up on her day, etc.? No, he virtually ignores her. He sits across from Faralexa and next to dad. It could not be more clear to me that the only reason that Casey is at the table is so that this grifting family can use her CM discount. Run, Casey, run! I hope your sister Brianne can do an invervention on you.
Wow. The first words he says to Casey after she shows up at WL is "you are still on the hook to take over the vlog." Then he ignores her for the rest of the day. Casey, wake up, you're just a prop and walking discount for this grifter.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

SplashRailroad

Chatty Member
Damn! Those messy roommates got in to his resort room. 🙄😂

Kettle meet pot. [translation] Kyle you are a slob too!
I think you've stumbled onto something important here. Maybe we need to translate things for lil kylie. Let me try:

Marvel shirt b gross.

Yellow shoes b stank.

Vlog b shit.

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Shaun has advanced to writing full-blown essays when commenting on down below. Dude, is you drunk? Are your DM love letters to Kyle this long?

Kyle, do you know what Shaun means when he uses "vasculature" to describe JoJo's arms, and can you pronounce it?

View attachment 2208891
Seriously, and pardon my language, but he's fucking ridiculous.
Shaun, if you're reading, get a fucking grip.
Go back to the first Kyle thread on here and read them all. Most of us liked him early on. We learned.
We witnessed what a dishonest, manipulative and mercenary piece of shit he truly is. To us and others. It's a matter of public record.
He doesn't give a fuck about you or your opinions. Or anyone else's.
He doesn't give a fuck about people dying of Covid or in hurricanes, do you honestly think this racist Trump supporter would give a fuck about a 'homoflexible' kid from miles away with an obvious crush on him?
For fuck's sake get some self respect.
He is not interested in anything you have to say.
HE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

• Heart
  • Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
So over the past week or so, our guy has started using background music in his videos, voiceovers, more professional scripts written using a little ChatGPT & some press releases from various parks, & now, filters & photoshop on his staycation pics. In no way is any of this Kyle’s doing, mind you. It honestly appears like sweet, clueless Casey has transformed into quite the Svengali. She’s come into the picture & is going to try to polish this turd if it kills her. She’ll get Kyle over that finish line to success whether he knows what’s happening or not. I wish her luck, because she’s fighting an impossible battle & is absolutely gonna need it

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
I found a clearer shot at 13:01, it shows clearer on my screen in the actual video than in the screenshot and I'm able to make out the bottom numbers.

View attachment 2201845

May (ongoing): $22,316
April: $26,900
March: $30,110
February: $26,346
January: $18,543
December: $36,300

Total of $160,515 in the past 6 months.

Yet supposedly he can't afford new shoes, has Casey and his family pay for everything when they are around, has a $500 credit limit, takes the cheapest mini-cruises he can find, regularly comments that stuff is too expensive (freaked out about paying $100 for fast passes), and cried because he couldn't afford his meds?

Something isn't adding up here. Maybe someone can figure it out.
If you look at the picture at the top it says (ALL) which indicates all of his earnings for YouTube.

Then you see his earnings from the past year close out at December 2022 at 36K which is what he’s earned all last year from YouTube. I know creators and from what I’m told the money rolls over month to move to show what you’ve earned as a creator for the year up to that point.

The 160k is what he’s grossed for his lifetime as a YT creator but the stats compare all of his month of May Pay-Out. This is a very poor way to flex because it confirms you’re not making that much. Especially to people who are friends with other creators.

This year at the halfway point he’s at 24k. Which for the last 6 months is about 4k per month.

• Haha

kkevin

So Kyle buys JoJo a beer for his birthday, drinks some of it, them gives it to him? Wtf??

• Haha
  • Sick

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
JoJo has a thread here (shocker, I know since we talk about him here) and a Tattler on that thread walked in to Rose & Crown pub when JoJo was doing his Epcot live the other day. He got a vlog the vlogger type photo from the wild. Picture credit is to @Meanie Pants
IMG_1068_Original.jpeg

He said "Kyle is a dwarf" and that he's much shorter than he appears in the photo. Come on over, @Meanie Pants!

• Haha
  • Heart

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
What I can't believe is that the grifter actually thinks that people watch those stupid vlogs and are jealous of the life he is living!
Totally agree. The whole “jealousy” angle he’s constantly pushing is so ridiculous. Say I’m watching Jackass and see Steve-O staple his nutsack to his inner thigh. If I laugh & turn to my buddy & say “What a fucking moron”, it doesn’t mean I’m envious & wish I too could staple my nuts to my leg.
We’re not jealous, Kyle, we’re laughing at you. Might want to get with it, my guy, because you’re beyond delusional if you think anyone here dreams of switching places with a dollar-a-holler grifter living off Disney gift cards & dwindling Patreon handouts

Last edited:
  • Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
"Forgot I had a Twitter" :ROFLMAO:

Somehow he forgot he had a Twitter for 2 months after posting his mindless babble on it every day for 10 years straight. 🤷‍♂️

Reality: Mean jealous hatters scared lil' man off and now he's feeling cocky after mommy finalized the lease on his first big boy apartment. I suspect this resurrection won't last long but he needs to take advantage of the grift game on there while the grifting be good (Shaun C) because funds b low.
🤦🏻‍♀️
Kyle Pallo #33: Forgot I had a Twitter but remembered I am a grifter!

• Haha

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Anyone notice that Casey Doormat is closest with MomBanker? They are always hugging, talking to each other, and next to each other. Out of the entire Pallo Clown Posse, it's clear that Casey identifies most with the mom and that the mom 'approves.'

That is your future Casey. You'll be the 24/7 caretaker to an infantile man-child and end up like ol' Tired, Droopy Susan.
Yes, I noticed right away that Casey was not sitting next to BFF Faralexa at dinner. More importantly, look at how Kyle is treating her. He spends all day hanging out with his family, buddy buddy with Faralexa. Casey shows up at the WL after working all day, and she is right away chatting and sitting next to Susan in the lobby. Wouldn't you think Kyle would go out of his way to sit next to her at dinner to catch up on her day, etc.? No, he virtually ignores her. He sits across from Faralexa and next to dad. It could not be more clear to me that the only reason that Casey is at the table is so that this grifting family can use her CM discount. Run, Casey, run! I hope your sister Brianne can do an invervention on you.

• Haha
  • Sad

BlurryCat

VIP Member
For a supposed college graduate almost 30 years old, Pallo has zero financial literacy! I guess that doesn't come as a big surprise to anyone, considering that his banker mommy probably has handled all of his finances his whole life. What idiot who says he wants to buy a house makes a stupid decision to go a rent a high-end apartment on his own, rather than share expenses with roommates in his current living situation for another year to build up the savings for when he needs a down payment? Then again, instead of investing in a brand new Toyota or Honda, what idiot would pay almost $25,000 for an outdated Beemer, just so he can say he owns a BMW? Obviously, this dope was not an accounting or finance major. He's not doing a great job marketing his YT vlogs, so that Marketing degree was obviously also money not well spent either.
There's something seriously wrong with him. I've never heard of a 30 year old grown man who:
  • Mommy manages his bank account.
  • Mommy manages his debit/credit card and puts a $500 limit on it.
  • Has his mom mail a $25k cashiers check for a 13 year old clunker and broken-down heap of a car valued at $10k-$12k, rather than financing a brand new Toyota/Honda because he was scared of the salesmen. (If he was saving for a house, why not save that $25k for a down payment?)
  • Said his biggest dream in life, since 18 years old, was owning a home and said he's finally going to make it happen this year.
  • Loses his "dream house" and deals with a mean seller but says he's still going to keep looking. A few months go by as his fans keep asking about the house update and Kyle brushes them off.
  • Then the story changed that he no longer wanted a house because he was too exhausted from his last house hunt.
  • Then the story changed a 3rd time that he no longer wants a house because his credit score is too good.
  • And now he claims he's moving into a "beautiful" new apartment that is much more expensive than his current apartment and he won't be splitting the costs.
He's an UTTER MORON. It's obvious that he's barely scraping by and possibly flat broke. And something is very fishy about this "beautiful" apartment. Just suddenly says he signed a lease 4 months out, no apartment hunting videos (which is out of character of Pallo since he monetizes everything), and no real details about this apartment other than it's "pristine" and "beautiful."

Last edited:
  • Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
SMH…Kyle choking on whiskey again & calling it tequila. Stick to mimosas & White Claws, sweetheart, you don’t want to hurt yourself

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Another Disney day and dinner with the family video. Kyle keeps dropping this garbage while people like Super Enthused are doing after hours at UO. Hell, even Promise Hope (who nobody watches or cares about) was just in Paris. Kyle is stuck in a shame circle going nowhere in life.
exactly. This is what blows my mind. Like he doesn't even try to mix things up. like you said, Promise was in Paris, Jackie was in Las Vegas. JoJo was in Greece and Paris. Even Kristen appears to have been sponsored at the Universal After Hours thing. Nate appears to be in Marceline, Missouri for a D23 event, he just went to NOLA on Disney's dime.... Kyle just goes around in circles and expects his channel to keep growing.

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
I checked the comments on today's dump, I counted over 10 comments about the floppy disk.
He plays dumb just to get comments on his dumps because there is nothing actually happening to comment about and that explains the shitload of (n)everyday because people are sick of this shit.
I don’t think he’s smart enough to play dumb. I think he’s really THAT dumb!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
He’s a fool to mention being a marketing major given his social media marketing position… and lack of strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16