Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
SnapChet, your responses to the inane comments left by Pallo's viewers are the best part of my daily visit to Tattle. Thanks for making me laugh out loud after watching parts of the bozo's vlog every day (I can only handle about 5 minutes from beginning to end.) When I do take time to read the comments, it makes me completely lose my faith in humanity. Are people really that stupid?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I think that Kyle’s situation in the future will look like this by August; Kyle will either have an apartment with Alexa or he will have an apartment on his own, but he will eventually break up with Casey Doormat.

If he continues dating her beyond this year, he knows eventually his audience will pressure him into a proposal. I think based on his views, the lack of chemistry and his overall mood/attitude since dating Casey his channel has gone down hill even faster. He tried to film multiple videos in a day which tired him out and made him even more negative at the parks, in hopes of finally getting in a relationship with someone whose been a complete drain for his channel.

So, if he at least dumped Casey along with a fresh start of having his own place, he may be able to get some of the old cougars and sugar Stan’s attention again. However, no one is taking bait with you being with Casey Doormat.

it was wrong to throw shade at his former roommates. I think Dan is living back home with his parents and he’s still paying his portion of the rent. JoJo will move in Krista (possibly), Jete and his girlfriend, and one of his random featured friends.
If Jojo has the game to get that hottie Krista to move in with him, I’ll personally head over to his tattle thread & defend him from some you mean hatters til my dying breath

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Yup, he has abandoned twitter because farida-sister and dadx3 🤡 cannot control it.

such thin skin, alllll the disney vloggers. Disney should shut them down, real analysts think it hurts business.

i guess we don’t have lifes? 😂
But Kyle has a life. A life of a 30 year old, unemployed grifter who has no friends and still mooches off his parents. Who panhandles on the internet everyday to strangers and has a passionless relationship with his beard. A life of walking around the same theme park everyday for the 1,000th time and venturing out on the same, cheap 3 day mini-cruise while destroying his body with sugary and greasy "nummies" and aging so fast that he looks like he's pushing 50.

What a life indeed. Hatters b jealous.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I found a clearer shot at 13:01, it shows clearer on my screen in the actual video than in the screenshot and I'm able to make out the bottom numbers.

2023-05-28 13_19_22-Staying Overnight At Disney's Affordable Moderate Resort Coronado Springs_...png

May (ongoing): $22,316
April: $26,900
March: $30,110
February: $26,346
January: $18,543
December: $36,300

Total of $160,515 in the past 6 months.

Yet supposedly he can't afford new shoes, has Casey and his family pay for everything when they are around, has a $500 credit limit, takes the cheapest mini-cruises he can find, regularly comments that stuff is too expensive (freaked out about paying $100 for fast passes), and cried because he couldn't afford his meds?

Something isn't adding up here. Maybe someone can figure it out.

Last edited:
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
2023-06-02 10_58_18-(3) Disney's Roundup Rodeo BOTTOMLESS BBQ, Our First Time! Checking Into P...png

---
Banker Mom buying that hideous shirt for DADx3. Kyle whines to her that's the exact same shirt he wanted for himself.

2023-06-02 11_06_27-(3) Disney's Roundup Rodeo BOTTOMLESS BBQ, Our First Time! Checking Into P...png

He stops her and grabs it and keeps hinting for her to buy it for him.

2023-06-02 11_06_46-(3) Disney's Roundup Rodeo BOTTOMLESS BBQ, Our First Time! Checking Into P...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kyle says he's nervous about living by himself. He says his new "beautiful" place is a step up from this apartment (more expensive too) and he's going to keep it pristine and flawless... "wait until you guys see it."

He says he's doing shorts because he wants to grow his channel and JoJo grew his channel with shorts.

Kyle says he hasn't had a bad day "in like forever" but today he's in his head and in a funk, and "it's been a lot."

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Lie #2 from Pallo today

t5.png

---
Back to Lie #1, someone pointed out that he admitted he wasn't staying there in another video.

2023-06-05 15_12_46-(1) Early Entry Rope Drop At Animal Kingdom Works Like A CHARM! Trattoria ...png

2023-06-05 15_13_19-Disney's Roundup Rodeo BOTTOMLESS BBQ, Our First Time! Checking Into Pop C...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Even "if" and we mean "if" his parents help get him into a place, he still has to manage the bills and pay rent. Rent in Celebration on average is about $1,900 per month before utilities for a 1 bedroom. Windermere is around $1,700 and Winter Garden is at $1,800. Big price tags for his taste.

We also don't see Casey moving in with him because even she isn't that stupid. So his lifestyle would have to change to cover rent and utilities since it's not split three ways anymore. Expect more begging for gifts and freebies along with more time eating at or with Casey to lower costs.
I think at minimum, they'll help him cover the first/last/security. I can definitely see the panhandling getting a lot more blatant and desperate. If he's broke now, imagine when he has rent, utilities, parking fees, rental insurance, trash fees, internet. And like you said, it's no longer split 3 ways. I think he's going to try hard to get Casey to shack up with him for this reason. I'm starting to second guess her about how stupid she is. She just might be that stupid.

Last edited:

airbusA330

VIP Member
He's almost 30 and expecting his parents to clothe him. It's pathetic. I've literally known people with Down's Syndrome with more independence and self respect. You'd think he'd be embarrassed by this.
Thread title.

💯

Momma teller (likely not a banker) setting-up his “big boy place” so he can be with his “girl.” Staying at a disney value resort with his family 2 miles from his apartment. Having his parents clothe him. Fucking loser.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He's extra insufferable in today's video. Like he's on drugs or something. His family looks miserable to be there.

2023-06-01 09_38_09-(3) Eating UNHEALTHY Disney Food With My Family! The All NEW VIP-PASSHOLDE...png

2023-06-01 09_39_31-(3) Eating UNHEALTHY Disney Food With My Family! The All NEW VIP-PASSHOLDE...png

---
Kyle waits around while his family pays for his food and carries everything to the table for him. And then he digs in.
2023-06-01 09_43_29-(3) Eating UNHEALTHY Disney Food With My Family! The All NEW VIP-PASSHOLDE...png

2023-06-01 09_46_17-(3) Eating UNHEALTHY Disney Food With My Family! The All NEW VIP-PASSHOLDE...png

2023-06-01 09_48_10-(3) Eating UNHEALTHY Disney Food With My Family! The All NEW VIP-PASSHOLDE...png

2023-06-01 09_49_37-(3) Eating UNHEALTHY Disney Food With My Family! The All NEW VIP-PASSHOLDE...png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
Anyone else always feel as though they are going to puke after catching a glimpse of the blue-eyed (very artificially blue!) wonder every day? That shit-faced grin (which verges on a smirk) as he introduces his daily dump gets worse by the day. Today's comment about "trying to avoid sweets" after he has a giant ice-cream and Nutella-filled crepe ("needs more strawberries" says the food critic) for breakfast makes this viewer just want to punch the creep and tell him to shut up. It must be absolutely killing Pallo that his once-bestie JoJo is seeing the world and putting out some interesting vlogs while he is churning out the same boring crap day after day. And yes, I also am calling "bull" on the new apartment. Another cry-baby saga about why he lost the apartment will be heading our way any day now.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
So kyle starts his vlog by stating that he had meetings in the am. I called BS, but then Farida mentioned that she and CLOWNx3 went on Guardians in the morning. It struck me coz the BankerMom always rides Guardians also. Made me think. Why didn’t she ride? Could she maybe have been absent because she was with Kylie at his “meetings” maybe co-signing a lease??? And if so, further proof that Kylie couldn’t buy a $730k home. Because why would he need a co-signer for a lease if he is such a big baller?
Obviously the guy has no real, actual business "meetings." We also know that Kylie is broke, has no real established credit history (never financed a car, never paid any bills on his own, and has a $500 credit card) and he would have a hard time getting an apartment lease by himself in those luxury communities he wants because they typically ask for proof of stable income (bank statements, etc.).

I would not be surprised if that were the case and the "meeting" was him and mom signing the lease together.

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
For a supposed college graduate almost 30 years old, Pallo has zero financial literacy! I guess that doesn't come as a big surprise to anyone, considering that his banker mommy probably has handled all of his finances his whole life. What idiot who says he wants to buy a house makes a stupid decision to go a rent a high-end apartment on his own, rather than share expenses with roommates in his current living situation for another year to build up the savings for when he needs a down payment? Then again, instead of investing in a brand new Toyota or Honda, what idiot would pay almost $25,000 for an outdated Beemer, just so he can say he owns a BMW? Obviously, this dope was not an accounting or finance major. He's not doing a great job marketing his YT vlogs, so that Marketing degree was obviously also money not well spent either.

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Kylie drags DADx3 over to Fit2Run to buy him a new pair of OnClouds and they were out of stock again.

View attachment 2214786

Why doesn't he just order them online? I believe the grift here is to just keep going to the store and claiming they are out of stock until a stan feels sorry for him and buys them for him.

View attachment 2214792

DADx3 looked really annoyed. I'm sure Kylie tried to beg off camera to get him to buy the shoes.
He's almost 30 and expecting his parents to clothe him. It's pathetic. I've literally known people with Down's Syndrome with more independence and self respect. You'd think he'd be embarrassed by this.

• Haha