Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
Multiple title changes for today's video already. He even changed it from Universal Studios is HEATING UP to Universal Studios is LOOKING GOOD. Yeah that'll do it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

tightroped

VIP Member
Look up both of these articles to learn more about how Lil' Kylie' and YoYo profited off Hurricane Ian.
1 (500) 2 - 1 (73).jpeg
1 (500) 2 - 1 (74).jpeg

• Heart

Yunque01

VIP Member
I do find it odd that there's been no further mention of this "beautiful place" ever since 2 or 3 weeks ago. He couldn't shut up about his "dream house" when that was happening.

View attachment 2197609

There could be a number of reasons that has gone south, and if so, I'm sure we'll hear about it during a stroll through the Windermere woods:
  • Mean leasing agent
  • Didn't realize how many steps are involved in renting an apartment
  • Problem with the lease
  • His credit score was too good to lease an apartment
Odd is that there is NO way he would have gone apartment hunting without making a vlog out of the hunt. He didn’t even mention he had been apartment hunting. Then out of the blue he claims he signed a lease? I find it all too fishy to believe. Brings me back to him commenting about his home purchase while Alexa drove in Wisco and she, under her breath, said, “you’re such a liar.” And mom sat in the back seat and didnt utter a word.

• Haha

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Finally got around to seeing what his new line of shorts are like. Tell me you used ChatGPT to make a transcript for your shorts without telling me you used ChatGPT to make a transcript for your shorts. 🤣 🤣 🤣

These idiots are so clueless and talentless, you can only go so far when the only reason you've grown a following is due to the generosity of your sugar daddies.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Ok, four mimosas, a beer & a shot (that we saw) in today’s vlog for Mr. I Don’t Drink. No one gives two shits if you want a cocktail, my guy, you just might want to stop calling attention to how much you don’t drink anymore, because you look like a fool. Oh, & who called Kyle going to the resort boat launch after he was hitting on that DCP chick in his comments a day or two ago? You officially win the thread for today, because he was out lookin’ for a boat, baybee

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
This dude is nuts. Such a lazy piece of shit. Him and jojo always pulling the “im sad” bullshit. Get a job and have some self worth. Chill on the disney “lifestyle” of sugar, fat, salt and alcohol.

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Kyle is doomed.
He doesn't realise clickbait and changing his content won't save him, it's never been any good.
People watched because they liked his personality.
The problem is once you see through his amusing nonsense and realise what a toxic, manipulative liar he is he only has his content left, and it's not good enough to excuse his awful behavior.
If people think you're a man of the people the worst thing you can do is behave as if you're better than them.

• Heart

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Alexa and Casey are besties in the same way kylie and JoJo are besties, in kylie's mind only.
Now playing the role of Kyle’s best friend.

Lora
Taylor
Austin
Emily
Lora
Taylor
Lora
Emily
JoJo
Nick
JoJo
Nick
JoJo
Lora
JoJo
Lora
JoJo
Lora
JoJo

Kevin [aka Casey’s brother-in-law]

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Kyle- the time to be in a funk about your channel was years ago when people were giving you advice and your arrogant ass just ignored them because you know best. JoJos channel isn't just growing more because of the shorts- its because hes taking risks, hes mixing it up (location and "guest star" wise), hes not relying on his (incredibly beautiful and sweet) girlfriend to "save" his channel. Hes putting in thought and effort that you aren't.
Time to face the music that you can't depend on this as your sole income anymore... you'll be much happier and less stressed knowing theres a "backup" plan.

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Dude this is sad and I almost feel bad. I’m watching Jojo’s livestream with he and Kyle in the rose and crown and their interaction is so contentious and fake.

Kyle's jealousy shines thru clearly. Jojo has said a couple things and back pedaled on them a bit because he could sense Kyle was upset about it. And Kyle’s petty comments show all that.

This is all hard to watch and I feel bad for Jojo. Just cut ties already.

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
Did anyone else notice that Casey's two friends appear to be two gay guys. Pallo only gets them on camera a couple of times for a couple of second each time. So between her "friends," her bro-in-law, and Pallo, does Plain Jane have a thing for gay men?

• Haha
  • Wow