Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jjjg

VIP Member
Dude this is sad and I almost feel bad. I’m watching Jojo’s livestream with he and Kyle in the rose and crown and their interaction is so contentious and fake.

Kyle's jealousy shines thru clearly. Jojo has said a couple things and back pedaled on them a bit because he could sense Kyle was upset about it. And Kyle’s petty comments show all that.

This is all hard to watch and I feel bad for Jojo. Just cut ties already.
Once Kyle moves out I think that's it. Kyle can't keep friends and the only reason he has had JoJo this long was because they were roommates.

After they're not, I don't see them interacting.

Reactions: 16

BlurryCat

VIP Member
A week ago one of his stans wanted to order OnClouds through Kylie's YouTube affiliate link. He kept asking for days and went ignored.

2023-05-29 10_50_39-(2) Early Morning Entry Rope Drop At Magic Kingdom BUT This Time It’s Diff...png

Kyle finally responded but time b issue and he didn't even bother to look, so Sister Farida must have reached out to him helped him find the wide OnClouds. He followed up today:

2023-06-01 10_24_46-(3) Eating UNHEALTHY Disney Food With My Family! The All NEW VIP-PASSHOLDE...png

Kyle is so lazy and clearly doesn't have any time for his stans, so his family has to step in for the special needs imbecile. It's pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
This dude is nuts. Such a lazy piece of shit. Him and jojo always pulling the “im sad” bullshit. Get a job and have some self worth. Chill on the disney “lifestyle” of sugar, fat, salt and alcohol.
It's honestly disgusting what a piece of shit he is.

Some of his fans are commenting that they are going through a tough time in the comments. Kyle doesn't give a damn about that. Not a single acknowledgement or response from him to those people. Everything is all about HIM. He's such a manipulative, narcissist, self-centered, moronic man-child idiot grifter. When those people in the hurricane lost their homes and lives, Kyle put on kiddy-goggles and jumped through puddles, then naturally when people said it was bad taste, he made it all about him, the victim. People just don't understand his struggles, hard work, and "art."

Now everyone should feel sorry for him again (and please send gift cards, cash, and paid trips) because he's in a "funk" and he just "doesn't know why" but thinks it's because he "did horrible at golf and is drained." The poor baby.

• Heart
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
It's amazing how similar JerClown and Lil' Kylie are. Same weird voices and accents. Same facial tics. Same clown faces. Same lip smacking thing when tasting food. Same rotting, yellow teeth. Both illiterate.

He truly is his father's son.

clowns.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
So Kyle buys JoJo a beer for his birthday, drinks some of it, them gives it to him? Wtf??
😂 You must be seeing things. Kyle told us multiple times that doesn’t drink any more. [🤔 Kyle doesn’t drink any less either.]

• Haha

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
And now it's BOTH a relationship channel and a Disney channel! (No longer a lifestyle channel...a cruise channel...a travel channel...a golf channel... a cooking channel...a real estate channel...etc.,etc.,etc. Besides his disgusting shoes, I also smell DESPERATION. Nothing seems to be working, KP, does it?

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Oh no, Kyle is depressed again? Just a few videos ago he said he was happier than he ever was and living his best life. What happened? Could it be that views are down and no one is watching his shorts? Please send cash, gift cards, DVC points and a Disney Wish cruise to make it all better. 🙏

2023-05-27 10_02_53-Kyle Pallo - YouTube.png

Who is he golfing with? Sounds like Casey's brother-in-law.

Also this is not a good angle my guy:

2023-05-27 10_05_29-Today wasn't my day at all.. I'm In A Funk - YouTube.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Guess ol' MOM and FaridaTheFreak are still out looking for him a place? Video soon on "My beautiful place." OR...That could have already gone South and just be a fading memory, another "I bought a house." bit of clickbait bullshit.
Maybe we'll get a vid of the Pallos in town, without JerTheClown, and chowing down. 😂 ___ Riveting content coming, I'm sure.
I do find it odd that there's been no further mention of this "beautiful place" ever since 2 or 3 weeks ago. He couldn't shut up about his "dream house" when that was happening.

2023-05-26 12_26_50-A NEW Chapter Is Beginning For Me, My Own Place_ I’ve got a big travel ann...png

There could be a number of reasons that has gone south, and if so, I'm sure we'll hear about it during a stroll through the Windermere woods:
  • Mean leasing agent
  • Didn't realize how many steps are involved in renting an apartment
  • Problem with the lease
  • His credit score was too good to lease an apartment

Last edited:
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Had to check in for a second. Looks like that gruesome gaggle of scary Cheeseland clowns are in town. Perhaps the start of Pallo "...getting an apartment on my own." :ROFLMAO: ___ Perhaps they've made the decision anything's worth it to shut him up and perhaps get The Doormat Door Mouse to pick up part of their burder? Can't say I blame them much for that. 😝
In any case little drunkard and white trash Mini Mooch will pick them clean while in town, no doubt. It's Free-For-ME time, BAYBEEEEEE'!

Still hard for me to imagine a 30 year old man, probably closeted, running around a theme park filming the same crap day after day, grifting from family and anyone around or online, hinting for monies and gifts, and relying on his family to police his YouTube / Twitter / Instagram..etc. pages. That's not a fully functioning adult; that's a badly broken child who cannot cope with the real world.

Anyhoo. Had a great dinner at the Victorian & Albert at the hotel last night. Highly recommend it to spoil yourself at least once. 👍 And though a bit pricey, I paid for it myself. It would be a shocker to Pallo how good that feels, huh? 😆
Loving the commentary.
disney-keep-moving-forward.gif

• Haha

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Damn! Those messy roommates got in to his resort room. 🙄😂

Kettle meet pot. [translation] Kyle you are a slob too!
Dear God, that is for real. Hey maybe somebody who's not shadowbanned can reply to this astute comment, adding what a sloppy disaster of a hotel room that is.
4CFFAD74-E10E-4CD9-A2EE-F355DEDD543E_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

markvlinder

Chatty Member
He’s willfully stupid, with no interest in learning anything new. Sad really
I checked the comments on today's dump, I counted over 10 comments about the floppy disk.
He plays dumb just to get comments on his dumps because there is nothing actually happening to comment about and that explains the shitload of (n)everyday because people are sick of this shit.

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
I found it interesting how he kept emphasizing "the only reason my family came down is to eat." He never mentioned any 'reasons' in the past about his family regularly being there. Whenever Kyle is lying or trying to hide something, the giveaway is him always overexplaining himself (such as the "deleted" Scarlet Night footage incident).

Hilarious that he used the 'business meeting' excuse. Who the hell would this guy meet with? It's a sorry-ass one-man grifting operation. Maybe meeting with mommy to co-sign his lease is considered serious business to him since he sees the apartment as part of his "lifestyle vlogging."
You guys's are such hatters. The meeting today was obviously with On Cloud corporate.

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Hey everyone just posting from paradise where in just two hours I got my cruise ship fix on 3 different lines and my beach fix all just 45 minutes away from Disney and the best part is it didn’t cost a thing and even better I don’t have to be stuck on a ship and get to go home and see my cat
D97C99EE-B2D1-4046-A51E-0CB7397B917E.jpeg

Idk about y’all but I’d take a public beach that looks like this instead of a corporate “private island” packed with people shoulder to shoulder and coughing into the shitty buffet. Under an hour from Disney. I’m still on vacation all week, any vloggers want to tag along lmao

IMG_4732.jpeg

my view as I post this:
IMG_4742.jpeg

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Did anyone else catch when Kyle said this was his first shot in years. This guy seriously just lies through his yellow ass teeth so easily. I had to watch a little bit of JoJos live stream based on the comments in here and let me tell you Kyle looked annoyed as hell when he kept talking about how JoJo’s been everywhere. I also thought it was funny that JoJo drunkenly mentioned that Kyle is the one who “doesn’t drink that much anymore” and he added the air quotes 😂 but is always pressuring him to drink faster. So then Kyle’s dumb ass jumps in and says “there’s a lot of things that I do faster than you.” 😂😂😂🤣🤣 God he’s such a dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 15