Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cristoff68

sorry- just had to quote myself and add PC Dev to this list- he just did an Alaskan cruise. everybody but Kyle seems to be branching out.
Also, did you see that Roy (Oyby) went to Guatemala with his brother and a friend. Kyle wouldn't have lasted a day.

Reactions: 5

SnapChet

VIP Member
Still, of course, ratio'd, but the scholck he puts out at Disney out performs
those mind numbing and deadly dull 'cruise' vids. Even as someone who gets
no invites to Disney events and churns out horrid park vids, the visuals at the
park do better than those torturous and exhausting dull mini cruises.
Maybe he'll take a hint?
Naaah'! Yesterday's Daily :poop: Dump
Staying Overnight At Disney's Affordable Moderate
Resort Coronado Springs: Dining At Toledo!

XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Smaller PallO'Crap
22K views (Half what he did a year ago)
179K subscribers
200w (22).jpg

(JoJo's World: 1,140,000 subscribers)
(y)1.5K __ (n)1.9K

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Yeah, he and JoJo definitely don’t seem capable of having straight male friends. Yet, can’t understand why people think that they are gay. Nothing wrong with that guys, just be who you are. I think Kyles family especially his dad would be infuriated if Kyle and Alexa were gay. So maybe he’s waiting to come out.
The only guy in Jojo’s circles that i’ve see that behaves like what might be considered a stereotypical hetero is his realtor friend.

starri

VIP Member
It was epic. I don't even care that it was someone in character....I love that cast member to pieces right now!
The Wicked Queens, if they're good, are often the best face characters. One of the Disneyland ones went viral the summer before COVID, and had people agitating for her to get a Disney+ show.

I think she was also friends with Agatha Harkness at Oogie Boogie Bash in 2021, and featured in Patrick's video (who was cosplaying as Scarlet Witch) where she just threw rapid-fire drag queen-level shade at him. It was awesome.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
Tim Tracker makes $15k per month and he’s been wearing Gucci for years lmao
That’s it? I make more than that, and while I live in a high COL area, I also don’t have two kids and a layabout wife to support.

i sure as hell aren’t wearing Gucci.

• Haha

Squiggy74

VIP Member
OMG! He finally said tenderloin correctly!

He interacted with his mother just twice and it was during the last two minutes of the vlog.

6 more videos of this shit coming our way! Ugh!
SIX more, good god how long are they in town?

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
I don't know when he said that, but when Kyle first showed up they were talking about being roommates for 4 years and Kyle mentioned how that is ending in August.
It was towards the beginning of his livestream. Someone asked him what he was gonna do after kyle moves out and that was his response.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Kyle says he was going to go with Singapore with Taylor but thinks he was on a cruise. JoJo then says "just let me know [to go on a trip] I don't want to intrude." And it gets quiet and awkward, and Kyle says "she already went though, so you know."
Wow, scintillating tale of adventure, Kyle, thanks for the input😴 “Everything I Almost Did: My Imaginary Trip Around the World” by Kyle Pallo

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I have to go back to my post from yesterday, can someone please explain the sudden golf obsession?
I believe he is trying to cultivate a bro’ship with Casey’s brother-in-law Bill, who apparently plays golf or has an interest in it.

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
Yes, I noticed right away that Casey was not sitting next to BFF Faralexa at dinner. More importantly, look at how Kyle is treating her. He spends all day hanging out with his family, buddy buddy with Faralexa. Casey shows up at the WL after working all day, and she is right away chatting and sitting next to Susan in the lobby. Wouldn't you think Kyle would go out of his way to sit next to her at dinner to catch up on her day, etc.? No, he virtually ignores her. He sits across from Faralexa and next to dad. It could not be more clear to me that the only reason that Casey is at the table is so that this grifting family can use her CM discount. Run, Casey, run! I hope your sister Brianne can do an invervention on you.

Could it also be that Casey knows Kyle’s plot to get the Mom to sign for his apartment and Casey wants to show that she’s a sweet boring girl that won’t be any trouble at their new apartment?
---
Wow. The first words he says to Casey after she shows up at WL is "you are still on the hook to take over the vlog." Then he ignores her for the rest of the day. Casey, wake up, you're just a prop and walking discount for this grifter.

Let’s see:
Mom placed the apartment in her name.
Alexa will help with the rent.
Dad*3 Will buy the shoes.
Casey gets the discounts.

Kyle gets the clicks and I think he’s warming up to dumping mouse face. I think he will stage the the break up after get gets his own place, think of how many depression videos, gift cards of well wishes and on top of apartment warming content he could squeeze and right into the holiday season. Heartbreak before Christmas 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
Odd is that there is NO way he would have gone apartment hunting without making a vlog out of the hunt. He didn’t even mention he had been apartment hunting. Then out of the blue he claims he signed a lease? I find it all too fishy to believe. Brings me back to him commenting about his home purchase while Alexa drove in Wisco and she, under her breath, said, “you’re such a liar.” And mom sat in the back seat and didnt utter a word.
of course not. if it can be monetized, he's filming it.