Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yunque01

VIP Member
JoJo doesn't even refer to him as his "friend" he just says "my roommate."

Kyle, the only way to have a friend is to be one. You just use people whenever you want them to benefit you. It's all about you. This is why you don't have any friends.
---

Remember that vlog where Casey and Alexa met and Kyle was nervous how they were going to greet and kept wondering what they were going to talk about, then acted like a little excited schoolgirl when they were talking. I get that people want their family to like their partner, but it's weird how overly obsessed he is with his sister and girlfriend being best friends.

And now he's referring to them as "the 2 best friends" 🤣 what a lie. They looked like they hated each other.
I bet they haven’t even exchanged phone numbers.

Reactions: 6

AKW24

VIP Member
He would have bought a different car if he was really pulling that kind of money. Or he would lease a BMW like 99% of BMW drivers do and just trade up to the newest model after 36 months before the BMW nightmare begins
or at the least buy/finance a new one to eliminate the maintenance a 14 year old used car would require.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
ooooh.... this is a really good theory!! he definitely has brought up the bachelor a lot in the past. So fulfilling his own Bachelor star fantasies like this would probably be his dream! Plus, can we talk about that "aesthetic" for the vlog, too?!?! :ROFLMAO:
I think you're onto something....
The Iberostar timeshare promotion trip is only 2 weeks away though, and he still hasn't met Casey's parents. Imagine him proposing without ever meeting her parents who only live a few hours away? 😂

• Haha

SPM418

VIP Member
Between this post and the luggage one, I’ve been trying to determine which Pallo is worse.

There’s Kyle that doesn’t have common sense, manners or decency to put down the camera and offer to help.

Then, there are the other family members.
Why doesn’t Dad, Mom, or Alexa say-
“Kyle, I need your help with ___.”
“Put down your camera and help (insert name or simply “me”) with luggage.”
“I’m exhausted, please take the suitcase.”
“Mom is wiped out, grab her bag?”
“My hands are full, please carry this ___”
“I don’t want to watch you eat like a caveman. Find some manners or sit somewhere else.”
“This is our resort room, not your apartment. Pick that up! Put away your (crap).”

Or even a snarky 😂, “Only those that pay for or help carry the food get to indulge.”

“Dad and I are going to go to ___ without you kids today.”
Mom and I are going to dinner at ___ without you kids.”

The body language during Kyle’s toddler like antics on the skyliner is strong. As always, Kyle doesn’t get the hint. Sometimes people need tough love. What’s Kyle gonna do? Pout? Run back to the resort or his apartment? If he does, carry on and enjoy the day. He will get over it. Instead of the crossed arms and looking at cell phone body language, tell him. Be direct.

“Stop. Stop it!”
“Enough!”
“Stop acting like a toddler!”'t

They enable Kyle. They put up with Kyle’s poor behavior. I conclude they all suck! The fact the Dad allows Kyle to treat his his wife (the Mom) poorly really pisses me off. If you won’t stand up for yourself, man up and tell him off for the way he treats your wife.
I wonder if the family dreads the skyliner with him. They would probably walk or take a bus. Also, why don't they rent a car for their stay?
Another song that seems to come to mind or reminds me of Kyle's life is " You're Lost Little Girl" by the Doors or Siouxsie and the Bandshees, take your pick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
If he really does have a college degree, Univ. of Wisco should be ashamed! Have they no standards???? The guy cannot write a grammatically correct sentence in the English language.
Kyle’s alma mater, UW-Milwaukee, is a very far cry from Wisconsin’s pride, UW-Madison. UW-Milwaukee is ranked somewhere in the 500’s & based on what I’ve seen of Kyle’s intelligence from the vlogs, they’ll damn well let just about anyone in
---
Univ of Wisconsin Milwaukee is known granting any/everyone admission.
It’s basically a four year community college

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I have to go back to my post from yesterday, can someone please explain the sudden golf obsession?
The $99 Water Park and Sports annual pass add on includes the Oak Trail Golf Course and mini golf. Unsure if Casey’s brother in law plays golf.

AKW24

VIP Member
"lost um obviously a lot of height" BUT "gained um obviously a lot of weight"
according to google...

Height loss is related to aging changes in the bones, muscles, and joints. People typically lose almost one-half inch (about 1 centimeter) every 10 years after age 40. Height loss is even more rapid after age 70. You may lose a total of 1 to 3 inches (2.5 to 7.5 centimeters) in height as you age.

Hey kyle, your hereditary genes don't have that height for your to lose.

I'll save you the 20 seconds on google.

The set of genes that an offspring inherits from both parents, a combination of the genetic material of each, is called the organism's genotype

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
After suggesting he'll ride the worst rides, how many times in the first five minutes does Kyle feel the need to tell the audience, over & over, that he doesn't really mean the rides are bad? Suck up to Disney corporate much, my guy? Man, the flop sweat coming off this dude is pathetic
In other words he does think they suck but was self conscious enough to try to justify what he is doing, because he knows someone will send the video to Disney to report the bad PR this idiot is giving them