Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
I know there are people on here who don't find Casey attractive...I actually think she's "girl next door attractive."

That said.....good lord does that family make her look like a super model.
I agree I think she’s attractive and comes across as boring because she has to be boring around him or he will lash out. Especially when he has control over the editing. Would you seem excited if he kept sticking a camera in your face at every moment? Casey let’s go on a date so you can see what your other options are like before you commit

Reactions: 6

spider kay

Maybe Kyle is following in Michael Kay Adler's footsteps. He often had mum, dad (when they were still talking), bro and sis in his videos. And they were popular, but only because they're over the top. One time sis Michelle did almost the whole video on her own, and it was a crowd pleaser. Mum (affectionately named Tits McGee on Tattle) was always a willing participant and she does have a zany, bubbly, on camera personality. Quite the opposite for Susan, who has the droopy, long face of someone just going through the motions of life. Yes, they are all boring AF, and I hate when they make an appearance. Whatever stans enjoy watching them must all be orphans and/or widows.

Oh, and if Kyle is following Michael's trajectory, we'll see him scootin' around the MK soon.
Wow never thought of it like that tits McGee is a stunner compared to droopy corpse Suzan

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Ok, four mimosas, a beer & a shot (that we saw) in today’s vlog for Mr. I Don’t Drink. No one gives two shits if you want a cocktail, my guy, you just might want to stop calling attention to how much you don’t drink anymore, because you look like a fool.
Maybe it’s to distract his self proclaimed the “eating more healthy” [except at Disney] plan.
---
😂 😂

That was @AKW24 and here was the comment:

View attachment 2209521

And then the next day he shows up at Contemporary looking for a Pontoon boat but they were closed:

View attachment 2209522
A little late to the game Kyle. Nate and JoJo have both done the pontoon boats multiple times.

• Haha

SPM418

VIP Member
Dam Augustus is like 3 months old now. For anyone that doesn’t know who Augustus is it’s Lyle’s face herbie.

kp# 33 only thing consistent about his channel is Augustus the face herbie 📍
To quote Uncle Buck " Here is a quarter, now get that mole burned off your face!"
---
There you go. When the Pallo's find something that they think is mildly inconsiderate, it's Defcon 1 & they actually suggest that their followers contact Disney to stop the practice. When others find something that the Pallo's do an annoyance, it's met with a wink, a nod & a "yessssss". They're simply the worst
Like the " let us contact Disney to ban parents from putting their child on their shoulder. What B/S !

I saw on Reddit that he shows his YouTube earning for the year at 13:03 in the vid. I tried to zoom in with my nosy ass, but I can’t make it out 😂
Also the only reason they are at Toledo for dinner is because this month Casey gets 40% off there

Edit: The $24k is probably what he made on long form videos (#13,200 after YouTube gets a cut). According to this he got $16,580 via superchat (1,233 chats all time averaging $13 per chat).

Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 12.53.41 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
I was always curious what would be plan B or do they even have a plan B? I can not see the vlogging as long term. Of course I am a mid 50s Gen X saying that thinking , you need some sort of retirement plan for the future.
Maybe he still thinks that he will move to Chicago to be a banker. LOL!

• Haha

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
Yeah that's what I mean. What they were saying doesn't really fit with what we see on the screen. If December 2022 is the total earnings for 2022 and we are seeing a running tally month by month, then how is the total going down in 2023?
I think it’s a rolling total of each month combined he’s spent in his 10 years on the platform. So that’s his total for every May in the last 10 years, every April, every March etc. This is combined by not only his ad sense but any super chats he’s received and likely super thanks for the shower shows he does. It only shows December-May likely meaning in his 10 years on YouTube he’s made an estimated $320,000 which sounds about right. I’m sure 2020-2022 (at least early 2022) were his best years. I wouldn’t doubt if in those years he was making about $80K. This year he will probably be lucky to make 50K.

Jjjg

VIP Member
She said she works remotely so she was working from the Riviera Resort. Why couldn’t he fly her out to Paris to work from the real Riviera while he ran around Disneyland with his mentally challenged life partner? They’re not a real couple
---
I work remotely but it's still not easy to just take all your work equipment and leave the country. She'd have to deal with timezone differences of still logging in for her est hours plus a lot of companies due to tax reasons can't have you working anywhere and know when you do.

Going to a different location a few minutes from home to work is really different than another country and time difference. She would have stayed in the room entire time.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Highly doubt he’s anywhere close to 7k per month. He’s making average pay. No wonder he makes Casey pay for everything. She’s the bread winner 😂
Certainly not $25k-$35k per month, and not even $7k per month. $3.5k to $4k per month sounds about right. Let's recap:
  • Can't afford to get his car fixed and had to wait months until DADx3 was around to pay for it.
  • Complains that he wants to take Casey on a Disney Wish cruise but says it's too expensive.
  • Said that $400 headphones were too expensive as a gift for his sister, so opted for $19.99 storage cubes.
  • Makes Casey pay for everything, she's always at the counter or putting the receipt away.
  • When his family is in town, his sister is always paying for herself and his parents pay for him.
  • Finds the cheapest Disney resort rates with Casey's discount for "Staycation Sunday."
  • Said $35k for a car was out of his budget.
  • Complained that a $50 Uber ride in Aulani was too expensive.
  • Didn't want to do valet at Contemporary Resort because "it was a little too expensive."
  • Cried for an entire video over spending $100 for fast passes for his family.
Even if we speculated that he was earning a ton of money and just extremely frugal, it doesn't match up with his deep need to show off to people and portray a luxurious lifestyle on the internet.

---

He still can't spell "hear" correctly.
2023-05-28 14_52_32-Staying Overnight At Disney's Affordable Moderate Resort Coronado Springs_...png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
What a great rep for On Clouds. Wow! By the way, with " all the money" he is making off of vlogging, can't he afford to gift the family a better resort to stay at other than the bargain basement resorts at Disney? Three or four adults sharing a small room at Pop Century ? Really?
If he could, would he even offer?

grundel

Chatty Member
How is the affiliate links, asking for patreon, and anything else the grifter comes up with, not soliciting on Disney property?

• Haha

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
Meanwhile

View attachment 2210513

Contemporary pontoon girl - let’s go to NSB this weekend 👁👄👁

I gotta say this Morrow vlog was pretty boring. Was it just me?

I loved morrows lack of culture and awareness that the art he purchased at the end of the video was of Josephine Baker who was famous for her Parisian Banana Dance, (where he just came from). 🙄 but didn’t bother to mention nor did he know of that fact probably.

Last edited:
  • Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
Jesus, the jersey is back. You know it has not been properly washed.

What a mental health miracle too by the way. 🙄