Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squiggy74

VIP Member
For a guy that loves vlogging so much, he’s quick to let people take over. Let your sister enjoy her vacation. Let Casey enjoy her day off. FFS If you don’t want to vlog, then don’t.
FOR REAL. The trying to force people to take over the vlog is so old and annoying, and the stupid stans add peer pressure in the comments. And pushing Lora to be a vlogger, she's obviously real into that as she has only posted one video.

It is like Groundhog Day with the cruises over and over again, and the fam back in town. AGAIN.

Reactions: 4

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
sorry- just had to quote myself and add PC Dev to this list- he just did an Alaskan cruise. everybody but Kyle seems to be branching out.

Yes at least PCdev tried something different. It’s looks boring as hell but at least he gets to say he’s been to Alaska and previously went to Japan before the rest of them.

Reactions: 3

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Surprise! Another Epcot video today! Either he forgot to click confirm on his park reservations or he "just forgot to get them". I'd be bullshit if I was his family coming down for a vacation. Stuck going to the same park over and over with him must be mind numbing. He's also full of shit in this video claiming that the Lilly is a $100 cocktail when it's only $33.
Interesting how he left the whole $100 thing in the video and clickbait title even after they only bought the single version for 1/3 the cost.

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
The Wicked Queens, if they're good, are often the best face characters. One of the Disneyland ones went viral the summer before COVID, and had people agitating for her to get a Disney+ show.

I think she was also friends with Agatha Harkness at Oogie Boogie Bash in 2021, and featured in Patrick's video (who was cosplaying as Scarlet Witch) where she just threw rapid-fire drag queen-level shade at him. It was awesome.
Thank you, @starri, that was a fun watch. I've been hate-watching this midget moron for so long I forgot what good content looked like.

Also, said midget moron makes a cameo appearance at 3:10. :giggle:

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
It’s Friday which reminds me that I would love to watch a theme park influencer version of Friday Night Tights where they all get together to have a laugh at each other. The disney boys are too selfish to work together and aren’t able to laugh at themselves though. Maybe we should do a Tattle Life live show instead. Watch FNT instead of this nightmare family channel

SPM418

VIP Member
Oh, I'm sure he has plans...

Pallo's Plan (A): To his 'fans --- Plan (B): To his stans & family --- Plan (C) : To his family alone: "JUST DIE ALREADY___
View attachment 2200067________ View attachment 2200069 ______________View attachment 2200082

_____________And if all else fails: Pallo Plan (D): to the universe. :LOL:_____________________________
______________________________View attachment 2200116____________________________________________
Flying Lizards or Beatles " Money , that's what I want!" A big kitchen like that and he orders out for all his meals. Hmm, how can he eat better, save money etc.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Someone called him out on the vlog comments for using the Early Access but not staying at a Disney Hotel. He answered them that he was. Such a lying P.O.S. He picked them up at the hotel that morning.
I bet he isn’t staying there. Well, let me backtrack a but, he may be pillow wallin’ it with farlexa.
He also may be staying at home but they put him on the pop century reservation. So not sleeping there but on reservation would get him that access.

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
I just renewed my Port Canaveral annual pass and noticed there was a new cruise line on the schedule on Sundays. You’d think this professional daily cruiser would have covered this

Frankenweenie

He gets around 1.25 millions view per month. Even at 7$ per 1k views (which is a lot) put him at $8,750.

So 4k - 5k per month is reasonable.

Or maybe he is making 25k-30k per month and hopefully he is reporting that full income on his tax return because imagine if the IRS see he is making 300k per year but reporting 60k. That would be a shame.

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
It’s Friday which reminds me that I would love to watch a theme park influencer version of Friday Night Tights where they all get together to have a laugh at each other. The disney boys are too selfish to work together and aren’t able to laugh at themselves though. Maybe we should do a Tattle Life live show instead. Watch FNT instead of this nightmare family channel
Regular reminder to go find some quality content that you enjoy and give them your watch minutes instead of enabling grifting losers. Don’t tell my boss that I usually stop working at 4 PM on fridays, it’s an hour early this week 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 2

djc12b

I’m sorry but I have to go back to my post from yesterday, can someone please explain the sudden golf obsession?

• Haha
Reactions: 2