Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnapChet

VIP Member
It’s nearly end of the month. He has to tally up all the gifts (or lack of them), YouTube earnings, etc. Got to pay bills due early next month such as rent, utilities split 3 way, etc. If he’s in a “funk” now, wait until he moves to his new “beautiful” apartment. Rent will be more since he’s gonna be living solo. Add in utilities, high speed internet access, etc. That’s bound to be more than what he pays now. People live with roommates in order to split and reduce these shared expenses. People rent cause they don’t want to own a house and deal with home ownership woes. Not to mention, in Kyle’s case, he clearly can’t “afford” a 3/4 million dollar house. As @Dismom2 mentioned, he should wisen up and have a “backup” plan. Get a real job, Kyle!
Oh, I'm sure he has plans...

Pallo's Plan (A): To his 'fans --- Plan (B): To his stans & family --- Plan (C) : To his family alone: "JUST DIE ALREADY___
xx (1).gif
________
moneyplease-money.gif

_____________And if all else fails: Pallo Plan (D): to the universe. :LOL:_____________________________

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

peteykirch

VIP Member
Maybe the bank account his YouTube moneys goes into is controlled by his banker I mean mother in order to prevent him from spending every penny that comes in.

Reactions: 4

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
That’s it? I make more than that, and while I live in a high COL area, I also don’t have two kids and a layabout wife to support.

i sure as hell aren’t wearing Gucci.
That's because you've got an education, a career & an understanding of how the real world actually works. Any clueless dipshit can pick up a camera & give the YouTube influencer angle a go. If they do luck out against impossible odds & make some small amount of coin in the process, it's easy come, easy go. The majority spend it as fast as they make it

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
I haven’t even had the desire to hate watch for weeks now. I started watching Shitlife’s travel channel and genuinely enjoy his content. That guy gets a crowd surrounding him everywhere he goes

Yunque01

VIP Member
Jete probably, he's
s already a better travel partner. He likes going on rides too and is ok leaving the hotel. Lol
True and during his bday livestream he mentioned over and over how much he missed Jete and wants to do Shanghai Disney with him.

SPM418

VIP Member
These younger generations don’t know the meaning of hard work and I realize this is cliché to say and doesn’t apply to all. I see it at my job all the time where these fresh out of college kids don’t think they should have to do X/Y/Z for reasons A/B/C. Sometimes you just have to do the stuff you don’t want to before you get to do the fun stuff.

Kyle and even Jojo follow the mantra “do what you love and you’ll never work a day…” or “follow your passions and it’ll work out for you.” Or whatever meme they saw. They see people their age like Mr. Beast or whom ever and think that it’ll just happen for them. What they fail to see if they’re in a newly over saturated market and merely showing up doesn’t cut the mustard anymore. As much as I’m not the biggest All Ears fan, they’re coming up with different concepts for content all the time. Some of it works some doesn’t. But it’s fresh and fun.

how does Kyle intend to sustain a channel another 5-10 years in? He can’t just turn on the camera when he goes to the parks or restaurants. People get bored of it. There’s a reason TV shows intentionally end after 5 seasons.
I was always curious what would be plan B or do they even have a plan B? I can not see the vlogging as long term. Of course I am a mid 50s Gen X saying that thinking , you need some sort of retirement plan for the future.

orangutan9

i dunno, i saw the bbq today and thought...its been awhile since I've had bbq so I need to do that this weekend.

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Geeks + Gamers goes live multiple times per day, posts multiple videos per day, has more subs, and even then I doubt they are bringing in that type of monthly AdSense revenue but maybe I’m wrong. However here is the superchats they’ve gotten so far in todays afternoon stream, I’m shocked that none of the Disney grifters have adopted the regular livestream strategy

• Wow
  • Haha

starri

VIP Member
At Nordstrom buying my gf and myself new On Clouds. 🤣
I’m tempted to do that as well, but I don’t have a lot of occasion to wear running shoes, since they’re not good for weightlifting.

But it would be nice to comment on one of Kyle’s videos about how great they are…

BlurryCat

VIP Member
It still baffles me to think that an almost 30 year old man has no clue about his finances - and has to have his mommy handle his money for him. Also, who are these fools who think Pallo is spending tons of money at DIsney every week??? If it isn't free, grifted, or paid for by Casey, it's not a part of his weekly routine.
I wonder what his families reasoning is for not allowing Pallo to manage his own money. Do they never want him to be self-sufficient? Mommy isn't going to be around forever.
---
Also, was that REALLY Kyle's first shot in YEARS?
I recall him doing shots on one of his recent cruises.

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Sugar daddy Brian Stevens in the comments.

View attachment 2201745

Oh no, poor Mike just subscribed to his Patreon and wants to know why he doesn't get a shout out. Don't expect a response from Pallo.

View attachment 2201748
His filthy torn sneakers are a great ad for them.

Sheesh Mike! He’s too busy watching Casey clean up his messes and playing COD. Feel free to request a Patreon refund from the creator.

“You can request a refund from a creator by messaging them directly on Patreon. We recommend including the following information: the amount of the transaction(s) you are requesting be refunded, the date(s) of the original transaction(s), and your reason for requesting a refund.”

“Creators are responsible for benefits and content distribution. While it is discouraged, it is not a violation of our terms if a creator doesn't deliver the expected benefits.”

• Wow

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Good resource. Don’t have the time to do a detailed post on this ATM.

“How to interpret YouTube Creator Studio revenue tab”

1685293768011.png

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
I will never understand why JoJo took Jete on his travels over Krista. She is so hot. maybe she couldn’t take time off from work, which could be the only logical explanation. Jete…wtf does that guy do for a living? He seems to have no schedule whatslever.
From what remember from vlogs, she’s an event planner and can’t get time off.

Jete does sponsored content including Wawa. Doordash or Uber Eats delivery also sounds familiar for him. Flexibility there.

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
I bet he isn’t staying there. Well, let me backtrack a but, he may be pillow wallin’ it with farlexa.
He also may be staying at home but they put him on the pop century reservation. So not sleeping there but on reservation would get him that access.
That was the only defense I could come up with, that he may be staying there. He could have woken up at POP, went down to get his car, and picked them up. But, it doesn't really come across like he is. He would announce it and make a big deal if he was staying at the resort.