Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnapChet

VIP Member
A visual recap from quickly scrolling through today's Kyle Pile so you don't have to 💩

Then it ends with a hint to the stans that he's still waiting for someone to buy him that hideous shirt

(It's $60 and he says it's still here *hint hint*)
Just another, well let's be kind and continental and call it another Déjà Poo Pallo Day at Disney:

SSDD: Arrival
(A) Concrete & Grass and incomprehensible blabber
(B) WOOOOOOOOOO' ride
(C) Gift shop and lots of hints to buy things for hm
(D) Stuffing his face
cinder.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
Thread title.

💯

Momma teller (likely not a banker) setting-up his “big boy place” so he can be with his “girl.” Staying at a disney value resort with his family 2 miles from his apartment. Having his parents clothe him. Fucking loser.
You'd think he'd be embarrassed by this. No shame in the grifting game. :ROFLMAO:

SPM418

VIP Member
He clearly hasn’t conquered concurred his fear of garbage cans. That must be why he left tissues on the ground during the cruise instead of using a garbage can.View attachment 2196174
I think it said :" Get a job!!"
---
It really is going to be fascinating seeing the "I'm moving into my own place." ___ "It's beautiful." DEAL DONE! (*"Sure Jan!") _________ It could easily become the next "Guys! I bought a house." canard, all a bit of wishful thinking, smoke & mirrors and bullshit. Even if the family gets his fat, lazy, weirdo ass into some new place, what are the odds he can afford it and all the fees that go with it? And even with the addition of The Dowdy Doormat's help? I'd say little and none.

He can't afford shit. He's scrounging for what he can take from anyone near. Clown Dad to fix his clunker; Nurse Frightengale to fight for him; and the whole bunch to get his lazy ass into "...my own place."
He's a 30 year old child screaming, "I WANT......... GIMME' ... I WANT......... GIMME' ... I WANT......... GIMME' ... I WANT......... GIMME' ... I WANT......... GIMME' ... ad nauseum." My god it must be daunting for that whole gaggle of loons who keep him afloat.

It all seems so sketchy, like everything else he does. The family must be horrified at being on the hook for a place to put him and the demands he'll want to make to "show the hatters" online. It's going to be a shit show, no doubt.
---

Oscar says to Pallo : Bitch please!
Get out of here with that tude'! 😂
View attachment 2196185
Well we have until August to see if he actually follows through on this one.

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
That's a great point. Throwing an affiliate link in the notes of your YouTube vid is a far cry from being officially "sponsored". You just can't say that shit with a wink & a nod. Kyle's too dumb to realize he might be doing something that could get himself a nice C&D letter from his fav shoe company. Of course, KP don't care, fake it 'til you make it, baybee

Where's Alexis swooping in to call out Kyle's mean comments about an overworked college professor? Much like Kyle's bitching about toddlers on shoulders for being rude, then turning around & loudly vloging & being generally disruptive to other guests on attractions, the Pallo family motto seems to be "Rules for thee, not me"
:ROFLMAO:
1685983496807.png

• Haha

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
I was gonna mention it! He says “NO” and immediately cuts to another scene. It was very strange. Like is she not allowed to say she likes it just because you didn’t?
Not sure if he was serious or kidding. Either way, it was a jerk move imo.

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
Kyle would be the most clear-cut nouveau riche person. If he was making millions a year, he’d be spending it. Look at how the Trackers live.
Take PMM for example. He doesn’t live lavishly but he certainly makes more than Kyle I’m sure because his views are better and he puts the money right back in Disney’s pockets.

Even when PCDev has a good month you can tell because he blows it quickly and then the next month he bitches about money or the economy.

At least for those two they don’t have to throw out a video everyday. Kyle won’t take days off because he wouldn’t be able to do this full time.

• Haha

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
@cuddlycritic explained it on page 13. Not doubting that answer but I don't really understand the whole "rollover" thing.

Per the explanation, I assume the last line of December 2022 showing $36k is all of what he made last year. And adding all the "last 6 months" shown up is what he's made total on YouTube since 10 years ago. But above the listed months with estimated revenue it says "past 6 months earnings" so that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. But I'm not familiar with the YouTube creator app and data.

My other suggestion is that he photoshopped or edited the raw source of the numbers or had someone else do it, then took a screenshot and opened it on his phone.

Or he's actually really making $320k-$400k per year and just pretending to be poor as part of the grift. Who knows. I'd be baffled it true and the public facing data isn't matching up. Even with estimating an insanely high CPM it only comes out to $8k per month with what his views have been.
Yeah that's what I mean. What they were saying doesn't really fit with what we see on the screen. If December 2022 is the total earnings for 2022 and we are seeing a running tally month by month, then how is the total going down in 2023?

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
On Clouds are garbage running shoes. People that buy them only wear them so other people think they are athletic.

Thank you! I always found these shoes to be middle aged- Dad shoes and overall really lame. A man loses points for wearing them, isn’t that right Kylie? 😉
---
I stopped giving him daily dislikes a while back. Don’t give him the watch minutes

Same.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I bet he isn’t staying there. Well, let me backtrack a but, he may be pillow wallin’ it with farlexa.
He also may be staying at home but they put him on the pop century reservation. So not sleeping there but on reservation would get him that access.
I thought he might want to pillow wall it with Sister-Wife since that is their thing but he says he woke up at 6:30, then says he only had 10 minutes to get ready, then arrives there in the Barbie-Beemer 10 minutes later (the exact distance from the pigsty frat apartment to WDW) to pick them up at 6:50. Must have added him to the room reservation but he didn't sleep there. Yet he still lies and pretends he did.

Last edited:

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
She said she works remotely so she was working from the Riviera Resort. Why couldn’t he fly her out to Paris to work from the real Riviera while he ran around Disneyland with his mentally challenged life partner? They’re not a real couple
---
Krista call me up. I know you like Burberry, I’ve got a Burberry purse left over from the past and wouldn’t mind if you left with it in the morning ☎☎☎

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
I did some business with the OnCloud brand a while back. They offered me a complimentary pair, I declined because I’m an Ultraboost guy myself

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Seeing how much he sweats makes those torn, ripped OnClouds he "reps" even nastier. Those disintegrating, mold-encrusted sneakers must have absorbed 200 gallons of foot sweat over the past 2+ years of daily wear. :sick:

Does he really not have $120 to buy a new pair? Or is he just that lazy? What's the deal my guy? Do everyone a solid and get a new pair ASAP because everyone within 10 feet of you can smell those things.
In one of his last couple videos, he wasn't even sure how long he'd been wearing that same crusty yellow pair. He said it was "Four, three, maybe 2 years". From the looks of them, I'd go longer before shorter

• Haha
  • Sick