Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kylie drags DADx3 over to Fit2Run to buy him a new pair of OnClouds and they were out of stock again.

View attachment 2214786

Why doesn't he just order them online? I believe the grift here is to just keep going to the store and claiming they are out of stock until a stan feels sorry for him and buys them for him.

View attachment 2214792

DADx3 looked really annoyed. I'm sure Kylie tried to beg off camera to get him to buy the shoes.
" Well , son, you are the one with the 'successful' You Tube career, which pair are you going to buy,"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For all of us blocked on twitter, could someone post some screenshots of the love that Kylie is getting? Ty!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Forgot I had a Twitter" :ROFLMAO:

Somehow he forgot he had a Twitter for 2 months after posting his mindless babble on it every day for 10 years straight. 🤷‍♂️

Reality: Mean jealous hatters scared lil' man off and now he's feeling cocky after mommy finalized the lease on his first big boy apartment. I suspect this resurrection won't last long but he needs to take advantage of the grift game on there while the grifting be good (Shaun C) because funds b low.
🤦🏻‍♀️
Kyle Pallo #33: Forgot I had a Twitter but remembered I am a grifter!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And I finally did it. Got through this threads posts in two days (thanks to the move consuming my time). I'm off to epcot tomorrow, hopefully I don't run into him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another 'My Girl Friend and I Answer Your Burning Questions about us' video on the way. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2215791

Those two are as dull as it gets when doing a Q&A. He's becoming so desperate, yet all out of ideas. :ROFLMAO:
They would never answer my questions. Casey, how do you and your family feel about Kyle filming you asleep in bed and posting it to the internet? Do you-they feel it's an invasion of your personal privacy? Why or why not?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So when is BankerMom flying back down to go furniture shopping for "our" new apartment? Unless "we" just plan to have an empty apartment with nothing but that rickety old bed and mattress, a Wal-Mart 6-cube storage organizer, and a board sitting on two blocks?
What time does the Rooms to Go Kids in Orlando open?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What time does the Rooms to Go Kids in Orlando open?
The first Rooms To Go store was in Orlando - that’s too much of a local tie in for him. There’s gotta be some multinational conglomerate that he can simp for instead. Probably IKEA
---
Jete probably, he's
s already a better travel partner. He likes going on rides too and is ok leaving the hotel. Lol
Jete is tolerable as long as he’s not the focus. They should produce a travel show together hosted by Shitlife, Jojo, and Jete in that order. Call it Triple J or something like that. There’s a restaurant here called Toojays, they can be Three Jays

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
JoJo has a thread here (shocker, I know since we talk about him here) and a Tattler on that thread walked in to Rose & Crown pub when JoJo was doing his Epcot live the other day. He got a vlog the vlogger type photo from the wild. Picture credit is to @Meanie Pants
View attachment 2209580
He said "Kyle is a dwarf" and that he's much shorter than he appears in the photo. Come on over, @Meanie Pants!
Was scrolling through Most Liked posts on this thread this morning while drinking coffee and saw this again from @No Grifters Needed. Holy tit! The guy on the right with the backward cap must be a giant. How'd he even fit through the door at Rose and Crown? What's that? He's 5' 7"? I see...but that would mean...5' 2"? Barely up to backward cap's chin? So tiny.

IMG_1068_Original.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another 'My Girl Friend and I Answer Your Burning Questions about us' video on the way. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2215791

Those two are as dull as it gets when doing a Q&A. He's becoming so desperate, yet all out of ideas. :ROFLMAO:
Casey - Are you at all concerned with the fact that Kyle has more chemistry with Nick than you? Or your brother in law?

Casey - Have you experienced a wall punching? A choking (like Lora)?

Casey - Are you being held hostage? Blink twice if you need to be rescued.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another Disney day and dinner with the family video. Kyle keeps dropping this garbage while people like Super Enthused are doing after hours at UO. Hell, even Promise Hope (who nobody watches or cares about) was just in Paris. Kyle is stuck in a shame circle going nowhere in life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Another Disney day and dinner with the family video. Kyle keeps dropping this garbage while people like Super Enthused are doing after hours at UO. Hell, even Promise Hope (who nobody watches or cares about) was just in Paris. Kyle is stuck in a shame circle going nowhere in life.
exactly. This is what blows my mind. Like he doesn't even try to mix things up. like you said, Promise was in Paris, Jackie was in Las Vegas. JoJo was in Greece and Paris. Even Kristen appears to have been sponsored at the Universal After Hours thing. Nate appears to be in Marceline, Missouri for a D23 event, he just went to NOLA on Disney's dime.... Kyle just goes around in circles and expects his channel to keep growing.

Reactions: 17
Morning coffee, a quiet moment before heading out to the parks and over to Tampa later and had to drop this off.
Every one is congratulating PallO'Crap on hitting the 180K subs (only took him 3 months to go from 175K to 180K. :eek: )
Guess he didn't have YouTube Genie+, huh? :ROFLMAO:
Bet bestie 😝 JoJo congratulated him.
"You are so loved Kyle. That is so cute.":unsure:
L2-SsaugIiVC_IEjPktqxkQ=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

JoJo's World
1,160,000 subscribers
Again, don't care about JoJo or the sub totals, but the visuals (and search results online) must gall the everloving hell out of Pallo.
Wonder how those "shorts" Pallo was doing are still doing? :unsure:😝 That was never going to work (*Typically he was getting 4K hits compared to 40K to 50K for Crichton. Just not his lane and he's too damned lazy to keep it going.)
Today's Kyle's Crap :poop::poop::poop: Pile is dinner with Snow White! A rare treat, huh? 🤫🤭 Maybe for 5 year olds.
Watch him eat with a CM in costume. Pinch me. Riveting.

(*We're dining at Bern's Steak House. Hmmm.... not going to trade even if the 7 Dwarfs where thrown into the evening.:ROFLMAO:)
Don't forget to go by YouTube and Twitter (He's returned and ___ well, it's not going well) and say 'Hi!' to the 8th Dwarf, Sleazy.)
Loving the comments. Well done. (y)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.