Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is my take. MommaBanka had to approve the apt AND sign the lease. Cuz Kylies credit is soooo good, he couldn’t get it without her approval and cosign.
I'm still going with the co-sign theory. Technically she could notarize and co-sign from WI, but his family regularly makes trips there anyway and she probably wanted to see and approve the place she was co-signing on first. Plus knowing how much of a screw-up Kyle is, she was worried he would forget to drop off the paperwork and click "confirm" so she opted to do it in person and make sure her little boy was all set.

Reactions: 9
Kyle:

“Mommy, this BBQ is nummy and YOU ARE A witch SIGN MY LEASE OR I WILL HAVE A GRADE-A FREAK OUT HERE IN HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS.”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How is the affiliate links, asking for patreon, and anything else the grifter comes up with, not soliciting on Disney property?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Going in a different direction here. The co-sign theory seems like the obvious choice here. We are thinking mom showed up for a "meeting" to go over what not to do at the time share pitch. As in, telling him not to sign anything no matter how good they make it seem.

How is the affiliate links, asking for patreon, and anything else the grifter comes up with, not soliciting on Disney property?
It is and also making content on property for no reason other than to created monetized content is also against the terms you are supposed to abide by to be allowed on their private property

Going in a different direction here. The co-sign theory seems like the obvious choice here. We are thinking mom showed up for a "meeting" to go over what not to do at the time share pitch. As in, telling him not to sign anything no matter how good they make it seem.
Feasible. He hasn’t said much about the trip since the hatters on Tattle discussed it.

Reactions: 10
Blocked again Today! I think we are getting to the Grifter!
View attachment 2215496
Uh oh!! Does that mean Tattle is next? All this proves is the hatters won! He swore over and over that he doesn’t pay attention to the hatters. In fact the hatters consumed his life day and night! Kyiie and Farlexa, no amount of blocking and deleting will EVER negate what couple of losers you both are! Kylie, you’ve already done your best and you’ve been spiraling downward for a long time now. Go get some help because you NEED IT!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Uh oh!! Does that mean Tattle is next? All this proves is the hatters won! He swore over and over that he doesn’t pay attention to the hatters. In fact the hatters consumed his life day and night! Kyiie and Farlexa, no amount of blocking and deleting will EVER negate what couple of losers you both are! Kylie, you’ve already done tour best and has been spiraling downward for a long time now. Go get some help because you NEED IT!
Zero time to reply to and interact with his stans commenting on Twitter but has time to monitor 24/7 for hatters to block them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is and also making content on property for no reason other than to created monetized content is also against the terms you are supposed to abide by to be allowed on their private property
Wish I had some personal contacts in dis management to end the grift 🙇‍♂️

Reactions: 8
Jete probably, he's
s already a better travel partner. He likes going on rides too and is ok leaving the hotel. Lol
True and during his bday livestream he mentioned over and over how much he missed Jete and wants to do Shanghai Disney with him.

Reactions: 4
Another 'My Girl Friend and I Answer Your Burning Questions about us' video on the way. :rolleyes:

2023-06-03 20_06_40-Stories • Instagram.png

Those two are as dull as it gets when doing a Q&A. He's becoming so desperate, yet all out of ideas. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I see people are still riding him hard in his Twitter comments. I don’t see any responses from Dudley, which according to Farlexa sister wife is me. Kylie, if you blocked him, i hope he finds his way back to keep throwing facts in your face. If he doesn’t, he won anyway!!

So when is BankerMom flying back down to go furniture shopping for "our" new apartment? Unless "we" just plan to have an empty apartment with nothing but that rickety old bed and mattress, a Wal-Mart 6-cube storage organizer, and a board sitting on two blocks?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.