Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it interesting how he kept emphasizing "the only reason my family came down is to eat." He never mentioned any 'reasons' in the past about his family regularly being there. Whenever Kyle is lying or trying to hide something, the giveaway is him always overexplaining himself (such as the "deleted" Scarlet Night footage incident).

Hilarious that he used the 'business meeting' excuse. Who the hell would this guy meet with? It's a sorry-ass one-man grifting operation. Maybe meeting with mommy to co-sign his lease is considered serious business to him since he sees the apartment as part of his "lifestyle vlogging."
You guys's are such hatters. The meeting today was obviously with On Cloud corporate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surprise! Another Epcot video today! Either he forgot to click confirm on his park reservations or he "just forgot to get them". I'd be bullshit if I was his family coming down for a vacation. Stuck going to the same park over and over with him must be mind numbing. He's also full of tit in this video claiming that the Lilly is a $100 cocktail when it's only $33.
Interesting how he left the whole $100 thing in the video and clickbait title even after they only bought the single version for 1/3 the cost.

Reactions: 3
You guys's are such hatters. The meeting today was obviously with On Cloud corporate.
Obviously. They wanted to let him know in person that they are going to pursue legal action against him if he keeps wearing those beat-up, smelly, ripped, disgusting On Cloud shoes of his. He gives their brand a bad rep.
---
Joe Curran is my new idol! Love his comments today. Of course, Farida keeps defending the grifter. Nothing surprising there.

joecurran3271
4 hours ago
You think Kyle or his family/girlfriend ever enjoys a meal without Kyle’s camera in their face for every chew?
6 replies

1YjwO8ShgNvAM3qjv6y7QvWQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@alexapallo
3 hours ago
He films less than 5 minutes total of a dinner that takes over an hour. If we minded, we would tell him to turn it off.

vNwmJewT-DBgteMDeF2rhE9A=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@JeanMBotero
2 hours ago
You think people would just keep dumb comments to themself.

6bTh3Muq1IZ8NnfE-vi-p_dA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@joecurran3271
7 minutes ago
@alexapallo are you guys ever going to tell him to get a real job, or jus t keep enabling him?

@joecurran3271 why would He?? If it pays a wage he’d be mad to do something other than what he loves!!
emoji_u1f937_200d_2642.png

6bTh3Muq1IZ8NnfE-vi-p_dA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@joecurran3271
2 minutes ago (edited)
@leemetherell-bigmerv6848 because obviously people are going to get tired of the lack of content. I sometimes tune into these to get some info on the parks and he somehow has this incredible ability of talking about nothing for the first 20 minutes of his clickbait video

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ll take a different spin on the business meeting. In the past, even dinner dates have been classified as business meetings.

His Mom tends to step in when things get messy. If the meeting had to do with a lease, it’s the one for his current apartment. If people can buy property while out of state, someone could easily do paperwork to co-sign on an apartment remotely. She would have no issue getting paperwork notarized or signed by a bank officer in WI. Kyle’s a show off. If Kyle had business to do at the next apartment, he would have brought everyone along to show off the apartment complex.

If apartment related, there’s a snag in the current lease. Maybe Dan wants to sublet his room for a couple months. Kyle may want to try and put the brakes on that. Mommy to the rescue!

Buckle up bayyybeee! 😂 I have nothing to back this next theory. Nothing! Kyle and his Mom went to a jewelry store. He decided on an engagement ring for Casey [or narrowed it down to a few choices before her arrival] Kyle wanted his Mom’s opinion and approval. He intends to propose — sunset at Iberostar — as if he’s a contestant on The Bachelor. That’s my far fetched story.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ll take a different spin on the business meeting. In the past, even dinner dates have been classified as business meetings.

His Mom tends to step in when things get messy. If the meeting had to do with a lease, it’s the one for his current apartment. If people can buy property while out of state, someone could easily do paperwork to co-sign on an apartment remotely. She would have no issue getting paperwork notarized or signed by a bank officer in WI. Kyle’s a show off. If Kyle had business to do at the next apartment, he would have brought everyone along to show off the apartment complex.

If apartment related, there’s a snag in the current lease. Maybe Dan wants to sublet his room for a couple months. Kyle may want to try and put the brakes on that. Mommy to the rescue!

Buckle up bayyybeee! 😂 I have nothing to back this next theory. Nothing! Kyle and his Mom went to a jewelry store. He decided on an engagement ring for Casey [or narrowed it down to a few choices before her arrival] Kyle wanted his Mom’s opinion and approval. He intends to propose — sunset at Iberostar — as if he’s a contestant on The Bachelor. That’s my far fetched story.
That Bachelor theory is a good one :ROFLMAO: he's always obsessed and fantasized about being the next Bachelor. And now he's going to a place just like you see on 'The Bachelor' baybee!

2023-06-03 16_06_25-My Plans To Move Soonish_ The Look Of My Channel Going Forward - YouTube.png

2023-06-03 16_08_10-A NEW Chapter Is Beginning For Me, My Own Place_ I’ve got a big travel ann...png

2023-06-03 16_13_14-I messed up and I’m very embarrassed, I Got Kicked Off The MSC Meraviglia....png

2023-06-03 16_13_48-I Put $300 In A Slot Machine On A Cruise, $20,000 Jackpot! Here’s What Hap...png

2023-06-03 16_19_25-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _@SeanLowe09 Im the next Bachelor at the young age of 1...png

2023-06-03 16_18_08-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _Ohh what I'd do to be the Bachelor_ _ Twitter.png

2023-06-03 16_17_37-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _Can I be the bachelor plz. Holy smokes! I love girls_ ...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
ooooh.... this is a really good theory!! he definitely has brought up the bachelor a lot in the past. So fulfilling his own Bachelor star fantasies like this would probably be his dream! Plus, can we talk about that "aesthetic" for the vlog, too?!?! :ROFLMAO:
I think you're onto something....

Reactions: 8
Please let this happen! I can't wait to see who implodes in marital bliss first, kylie or doormat. Mommy will have her hands full with the clean up when the marriage collapses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kylie drags DADx3 over to Fit2Run to buy him a new pair of OnClouds and they were out of stock again.
Momma teller (likely not a banker) setting-up his “big boy place” so he can be with his “girl.” Staying at a disney value resort with his family 2 miles from his apartment. Having his parents clothe him. bleeping loser.
What a loser! Gives the illusion he’s an adult
on camera. But in reality he’s just a neuro-divergent man-child with full fledged narcissism.

Daddy needs to accompany him to buy new sneakers. Mommy needs to co-sign an apartment lease with him. Alexa the nurse should just slap a diaper on him and sing lullabies to reinforce the fact that he’s hasn’t and can’t grow up:

640AC83C-BA12-4ECD-A73C-7900AFE28D30.jpeg

• Haha
roast away twitter warriors 🤣
I just got a notification and had to drop off a note saluting his return. :ROFLMAO: ___ We're heading back to our suite at the GF, I'll have to drop off a "welcome back" later. Just have to make sure Mrs Chet doesn't catch me....well, I promised I'd behave. :love: A little back sliding never hurts anyone.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ Times are changing when the poor get fat
But the fever's gonna catch you now the witch is back... ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Imagine that dullard and deluded cretin "Shaun" tweeting right now.
jim-carrey-jim-carrey-typing.gif
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well, we know now that for the remainder of their visit to DW, 3xDAD and FaridaFreakout will be policing his Twitter page. Bless their hearts.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle wanted his Mom’s opinion and approval.
Wouldn’t it be better for him to go with Casey’s BFF, Farida?

There are few things in this world as high-class as cruise ships and The Bachelor. Kyle gets it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
ooooh.... this is a really good theory!! he definitely has brought up the bachelor a lot in the past. So fulfilling his own Bachelor star fantasies like this would probably be his dream! Plus, can we talk about that "aesthetic" for the vlog, too?!?! :ROFLMAO:
I think you're onto something....
The Iberostar timeshare promotion trip is only 2 weeks away though, and he still hasn't met Casey's parents. Imagine him proposing without ever meeting her parents who only live a few hours away? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it's this he also needs mom to pay for this ring. $500 credit is isn't going to do it unless it's from Pandora.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Iberostar timeshare promotion trip is only 2 weeks away though, and he still hasn't met Casey's parents. Imagine him proposing without ever meeting her parents who only live a few hours away? 😂
And she's gonna love being married and living with JoJo.

• Haha
Here is my take. MommaBanka had to approve the apt AND sign the lease. Cuz Kylies credit is soooo good, he couldn’t get it without her approval and cosign.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.