Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BankerMom must have signed the lease!! Hope she can afford her mortgage and the monthly apartment payments cuz we know Kylie cant afford it. Do you think he ever buys his family food or drinks when they visit? Never!
Maybe she got to visit the furniture store too. Dream vacation for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At Nordstrom buying my gf and myself new On Clouds. 🤣
I’m tempted to do that as well, but I don’t have a lot of occasion to wear running shoes, since they’re not good for weightlifting.

But it would be nice to comment on one of Kyle’s videos about how great they are…

Reactions: 4
He was a lot nicer toward BankerMom today and even shot the outro with her. 🤑💰

2023-06-03 12_51_23-A $20 vs $100 Drink At Disney World_ Trying NEW Gideon's Cookie! Summer Cr...png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kylie drags DADx3 over to Fit2Run to buy him a new pair of OnClouds and they were out of stock again.

View attachment 2214786

Why doesn't he just order them online? I believe the grift here is to just keep going to the store and claiming they are out of stock until a stan feels sorry for him and buys them for him.

View attachment 2214792

DADx3 looked really annoyed. I'm sure Kylie tried to beg off camera to get him to buy the shoes.
He's almost 30 and expecting his parents to clothe him. It's pathetic. I've literally known people with Down's Syndrome with more independence and self respect. You'd think he'd be embarrassed by this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
💅 👑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why are his dislikes so low?? It is certainly not due to vlog improvements. Do you think people are just not bothering to dislike? I do my share everyday!

Reactions: 7
He's almost 30 and expecting his parents to clothe him. It's pathetic. I've literally known people with Down's Syndrome with more independence and self respect. You'd think he'd be embarrassed by this.
Thread title.

💯

Momma teller (likely not a banker) setting-up his “big boy place” so he can be with his “girl.” Staying at a disney value resort with his family 2 miles from his apartment. Having his parents clothe him. bleeping loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It occurs to me that perhaps one of the reasons that Susan and Dad^3 indulge him is because if he wasn’t in Orlando, he’d boomerang right back to his childhood bedroom in Saukville. Maybe that’s worth whatever they have to spend to support him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I did some business with the OnCloud brand a while back. They offered me a complimentary pair, I declined because I’m an Ultraboost guy myself

Reactions: 5
I did some business with the OnCloud brand a while back. They offered me a complimentary pair, I declined because I’m an Ultraboost guy myself
I have a few pairs of Ultraboosts too and like em. Never worn OnClouds but I'm tempted to order a pair though. :ROFLMAO:
---
It occurs to me that perhaps one of the reasons that Susan and Dad^3 indulge him is because if he wasn’t in Orlando, he’d boomerang right back to his childhood bedroom in Saukville. Maybe that’s worth whatever they have to spend to support him.
Good point. While his family seems to feel obligated to regularly check up on the man-child, they also seem to prefer their distance. Without their financial contributions and co-signing an apartment lease, there's a very good chance of him flying back to Saukville straight into his old bedroom.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread title.

💯

Momma teller (likely not a banker) setting-up his “big boy place” so he can be with his “girl.” Staying at a disney value resort with his family 2 miles from his apartment. Having his parents clothe him. bleeping loser.
You'd think he'd be embarrassed by this. No shame in the grifting game. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Obviously the guy has no real, actual business "meetings." We also know that Kylie is broke, has no real established credit history (never financed a car, never paid any bills on his own, and has a $500 credit card) and he would have a hard time getting an apartment lease by himself in those luxury communities he wants because they typically ask for proof of stable income (bank statements, etc.).

I would not be surprised if that were the case and the "meeting" was him and mom signing the lease together.
"Business meetings" - what a joke! You and Yunque are right on the money. He and BankTeller Mommy were obviously meeting with the leasing agent at his new apartment complex. While Pallo would like us to believe that the only reason they came was to eat all the different festival food at Epcot, the truth (something which Pallo doesn't know how to tell) is that mommy had to be a co-signer with her boy. Dadx3 and Farida came along so that the "food and drink" pretext would seem legit.

The guy was high as a kite today - again. Also, I see that Pallo was not a Math whiz in school either (obviously.) Kyle, there is no $100 drink if the $100 drink is three of the $30 drinks. Just more of the same crap.

Reactions: 10
I’m tempted to do that as well, but I don’t have a lot of occasion to wear running shoes, since they’re not good for weightlifting.

But it would be nice to comment on one of Kyle’s videos about how great they are…
On Clouds are garbage running shoes. People that buy them only wear them so other people think they are athletic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Business meetings" - what a joke! You and Yunque are right on the money. He and BankTeller Mommy were obviously meeting with the leasing agent at his new apartment complex. While Pallo would like us to believe that the only reason they came was to eat all the different festival food at Epcot, the truth (something which Pallo doesn't know how to tell) is that mommy had to be a co-signer with her boy. Dadx3 and Farida came along so that the "food and drink" pretext would seem legit.

The guy was high as a kite today - again. Also, I see that Pallo was not a Math whiz in school either (obviously.) Kyle, there is no $100 drink if the $100 drink is three of the $30 drinks. Just more of the same crap.
I found it interesting how he kept emphasizing "the only reason my family came down is to eat." He never mentioned any 'reasons' in the past about his family regularly being there. Whenever Kyle is lying or trying to hide something, the giveaway is him always overexplaining himself (such as the "deleted" Scarlet Night footage incident).

Hilarious that he used the 'business meeting' excuse. Who the hell would this guy meet with? It's a sorry-ass one-man grifting operation. Maybe meeting with mommy to co-sign his lease is considered serious business to him since he sees the apartment as part of his "lifestyle vlogging."

Last edited:
Guess who’s back lol
"Forgot I had a Twitter" :ROFLMAO:

Somehow he forgot he had a Twitter for 2 months after posting his mindless babble on it every day for 10 years straight. 🤷‍♂️

Reality: Mean jealous hatters scared lil' man off and now he's feeling cocky after mommy finalized the lease on his first big boy apartment. I suspect this resurrection won't last long but he needs to take advantage of the grift game on there while the grifting be good (Shaun C) because funds b low.

Last edited:
Why are his dislikes so low?? It is certainly not due to vlog improvements. Do you think people are just not bothering to dislike? I do my share everyday!
I stopped giving him daily dislikes a while back. Don’t give him the watch minutes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.