Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does this family afford to go down to Disney as often as they do? Do they have unlimited amounts of time off work? I don't get it... well maybe it's because they literally don't travel anywhere else in the world except for Disney? :unsure:

Reactions: 7
He can also add the affiliate link in every vid where he mentions them. Obviously any reasonable person would ask, “if you’re giving us an affiliate link to buy them online, why the hell don’t YOU buy them online?”, but who we kidding here?
Bloomingdales even offers 4-interest free payments of $32.49. Kylie can swing that, right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hell there are outlet malls all over Orlando. I got a pair of Adidas NMDs for under $50 once when the same style was still listed on their website for $150 lmao

1685806258351.png

Yeah, I'm totally going to ream Disney out over the new Moana area. It's gonna be a total fail. Gah, who cares?! LOL at the CC. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Someone should call Fit2Run at Disney Springs and ask if they have those OnClouds in stock in men's size 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloomingdales even offers 4-interest free payments of $32.49. Kylie can swing that, right?
Well if there’s even a question, his banker’s in town. He could ask if he could make some moves in his investment portfolio to free up a buck-twenty five to splurge

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He can also add the affiliate link in every vid where he mentions them. Obviously any reasonable person would ask, “if you’re giving us an affiliate link to buy them online, why the hell don’t YOU buy them online?”, but who we kidding here?
They're sold out online, obvs. Or maybe the "add to cart" button is broken, kind of similar to his YouTube "like/dislike" counter.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They're sold out online, obvs. Or maybe the "add to cart" button is broken, kind of similar to his YouTube "like/dislike" counter.:ROFLMAO:
He’s ordered them online, he just keeps forgetting to click “Confirm.”

So kyle starts his vlog by stating that he had meetings in the am. I called BS, but then Farida mentioned that she and CLOWNx3 went on Guardians in the morning. It struck me coz the BankerMom always rides Guardians also. Made me think. Why didn’t she ride? Could she maybe have been absent because she was with Kylie at his “meetings” maybe co-signing a lease??? And if so, further proof that Kylie couldn’t buy a $730k home. Because why would he need a co-signer for a lease if he is such a big baller?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So kyle starts his vlog by stating that he had meetings in the am. I called BS, but then Farida mentioned that she and CLOWNx3 went on Guardians in the morning. It struck me coz the BankerMom always rides Guardians also. Made me think. Why didn’t she ride? Could she maybe have been absent because she was with Kylie at his “meetings” maybe co-signing a lease??? And if so, further proof that Kylie couldn’t buy a $730k home. Because why would he need a co-signer for a lease if he is such a big baller?
Obviously the guy has no real, actual business "meetings." We also know that Kylie is broke, has no real established credit history (never financed a car, never paid any bills on his own, and has a $500 credit card) and he would have a hard time getting an apartment lease by himself in those luxury communities he wants because they typically ask for proof of stable income (bank statements, etc.).

I would not be surprised if that were the case and the "meeting" was him and mom signing the lease together.

Reactions: 13
Obviously the guy has no real, actual business "meetings." We also know that Kylie is broke, has no real established credit history (never financed a car, never paid any bills on his own, and has a $500 credit card) and he would have a hard time even getting an apartment lease by himself in those luxury communities he wants because they typically ask for proof of stable income (bank statements, etc.).

I would not be surprised if that were the case and the "meeting" was him and mom signing the lease together.
Makes all the sense in the world

BankerMom must have signed the lease!! Hope she can afford her mortgage and the monthly apartment payments cuz we know Kylie cant afford it. Do you think he ever buys his family food or drinks when they visit? Never!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I loved in the vlog that he thought that Alexa's $4.75 drink from the Honey Bee-stro was an alcoholic drink. Like bud, don't you order enough Disney drinks to know that their alcoholic drinks are all upwards of $14? What a dumbass!

What's the bet that he paid for any of the food/drinks ordered in Epcot today? Trick question, we all know the truth. When his prarents are in town they foot the bill for everything.

Reactions: 12
BankerMom must have signed the lease!! Hope she can afford her mortgage and the monthly apartment payments cuz we know Kylie cant afford it. Do you think he ever buys his family food or drinks when they visit? Never!
Lil' Kylie finally got his own "beautiful" big boy apartment. Time to celebrate baybee! BIG THINGS! Lesss goooo! 🔥🔥

Studio_Project (3) (1).gif

30 year old man grifted a new apartment from mommy and tried to grift a new pair of OnClouds from daddy on the same day. Livin' the dream.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.