Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Dad gets a thing of popcorn and everyone goes in on it before he can grab any. Kyles goes in I believe 3 times before Dad can have any. What a rude twit. I mean we all know this already but it just makes me cringe every time that he is so unaware and so self-centered. It's their own fault for fostering it.
The family should stop visiting every month. They should encourage him to get a real job with real responsibilities. Let the vlog be a side thing, god knows he doesn’t spend more than 1-2 hours a day on it anyways. Instead they completely enable him to be a manic useless piece of tit selfish person. The fact 30K people think this is OK behavior and enjoy it says something about that lot.

Reactions: 12
Surprise! Another Epcot video today! Either he forgot to click confirm on his park reservations or he "just forgot to get them". I'd be bullshit if I was his family coming down for a vacation. Stuck going to the same park over and over with him must be mind numbing. He's also full of tit in this video claiming that the Lilly is a $100 cocktail when it's only $33.

Reactions: 11
The family should stop visiting every month. They should encourage him to get a real job with real responsibilities. Let the vlog be a side thing, god knows he doesn’t spend more than 1-2 hours a day on it anyways. Instead they completely enable him to be a manic useless piece of tit selfish person. The fact 30K people think this is OK behavior and enjoy it says something about that lot.
They’re in too deep at this point.
---
Got some “cruise ship” quality cheesecake in today’s vlog. Derp…
I almost, ALMOST want to send Kyle (in his yellow onClouds and ill-fitting off-brand Tommy Bahama shirt) to a Michelin star restaurant, to see if it would be cruise-ship level.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Drives me crazy how he just grabs people's plates of food without asking and starts fingering the food.

His sister paid for the "$20 vs $100" drink part. As the bartender is handing over the card reader near Kyle, you can see Alexa's arm begin to reach out at the top left corner to grab it right before he cuts the clip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re in too deep at this point.
---

I almost, ALMOST want to send Kyle (in his yellow onClouds and ill-fitting off-brand Tommy Bahama shirt) to a Michelin star restaurant, to see if it would be cruise-ship level.
He probably thinks they serve all kind of tires and that wouldn't be nummy.

• Haha
So Dad gets a thing of popcorn and everyone goes in on it before he can grab any. Kyles goes in I believe 3 times before Dad can have any. What a rude twit. I mean we all know this already but it just makes me cringe every time that he is so unaware and so self-centered. It's their own fault for fostering it.
IMG_4480.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SMH…Kyle choking on whiskey again & calling it tequila. Stick to mimosas & White Claws, sweetheart, you don’t want to hurt yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Enjoying the comments a lot! 👍
Had a second and just had to drop this as a salute to the woman who wised up and a warning to the Doormat, that silly, desperate airhead (who seems wholly taken by that ridiculous con man and parasite) who should wise up before it's too late.
The proverbial view from 30K feet clearly shows that screwball dwarf for what he is, a conniving, lying, broken small man, dedicated only to his wants and who is willing to grift and take from anyone near, 'friend,' (although he has few if any), family and online suckers.

He's a complete disaster and as he grows older, every bad trait will accelerate as the rot, both inside and out, continues to grow.

This lovely lady below is a testament that you can rid yourself of that kind of
negative, soul-sucking leech and have a beautiful life. Well done! :love:
gir.jpg
Keep up the good works, Tattlers! Enjoying it __ and the parks.:coffee:🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sad news at the end. The "2 best friends" will not be taking over the vlog. Despite the stans voting for it in overwhelming numbers and Casey and Alexa "really wanting to do it" (totally looked like they did NOT want to do it in yesterday's vlog) he says he has to postpone it until next time. Sorry guys.

• Sad
Sad news at the end. The "2 best friends" will not be taking over the vlog. Despite the stans voting for it in overwhelming numbers and Casey and Alexa "really wanting to do it" (totally looked like they did NOT want to do it in yesterday's vlog) he says he has to postpone it until next time. Sorry guys.
Maybe they can take over when he has his hands busy moving into his new house….

• Haha
Kylie drags DADx3 over to Fit2Run to buy him a new pair of OnClouds and they were out of stock again.

2023-06-03 11_12_20-A $20 vs $100 Drink At Disney World_ Trying NEW Gideon's Cookie! Summer Cr...png

Why doesn't he just order them online? I believe the grift here is to just keep going to the store and claiming they are out of stock until a stan feels sorry for him and buys them for him.

2023-06-03 11_14_09-A $20 vs $100 Drink At Disney World_ Trying NEW Gideon's Cookie! Summer Cr...png

DADx3 looked really annoyed. I'm sure Kylie tried to beg off camera to get him to buy the shoes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He has zero interest in letting anyone take over his little vlog for any length of time. The poll was just a little more clickbait in hopes of pushing engagement. Flop Sweat Pallo knows what he doin’, baybee

Kylie drags DADx3 over to Fit2Run to buy him a new pair of OnClouds and they were out of stock again.

View attachment 2214786

Why doesn't he just order them online? I believe the grift here is to just keep going to the store and claiming they are out of stock until a stan feels sorry for him and buys them for him.
View attachment 2214792

DADx3 looked annoyed. I'm sure Kylie tried to beg off camera to get him to buy the shoes.
He can also add the affiliate link in every vid where he mentions them. Obviously any reasonable person would ask, “if you’re giving us an affiliate link to buy them online, why the hell don’t YOU buy them online?”, but who we kidding here?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.