Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can't believe is that the grifter actually thinks that people watch those stupid vlogs and are jealous of the life he is living!
Totally agree. The whole “jealousy” angle he’s constantly pushing is so ridiculous. Say I’m watching Jackass and see Steve-O staple his nutsack to his inner thigh. If I laugh & turn to my buddy & say “What a bleeping moron”, it doesn’t mean I’m envious & wish I too could staple my nuts to my leg.
We’re not jealous, Kyle, we’re laughing at you. Might want to get with it, my guy, because you’re beyond delusional if you think anyone here dreams of switching places with a dollar-a-holler grifter living off Disney gift cards & dwindling Patreon handouts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
His Patreon subscribers have ticked up by 2 so far after that huge drop. Must have made mom and dad buy another $5 subscription. Funny how it always gains around 3-4 new subscribers shortly after each drop (Casey, Alexa, mom, dad?).

---
Totally agree. The whole “jealousy” angle he’s constantly pushing is so ridiculous. Say I’m watching Jackass and see Steve-O staple his nutsack to his inner thigh. If I laugh & turn to my buddy & say “What a bleeping moron”, it doesn’t mean I’m envious & wish I too could staple my nuts to my leg.
We’re not jealous, Kyle, we’re laughing at you. Might want to get with it, my guy, because you’re beyond delusional if you think anyone here dreams of switching places with a dollar-a-holler grifter living off Disney gift cards & dwindling Patreon handouts
I really think the "jealously" angle started from his family. I could picture him crying to them about the "mean people" online (he's always flown back home after major criticism) and them saying "Oh honey, those people are just jealous of how amazing you are!"

And he ran with it. Sister Farida kept posting the same narrative on his Twitter and sharing "inspirational" quotes with Kyle about how "the haters are just jealous of your success." They appear to be the ones who shield him from any criticism (i.e. monitor his social platforms and remove critical comments so he won't see it) and feed him that "jealousy" stuff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
His Patreon subscribers have ticked up by 2 so far after that huge drop. Must have made mom and dad buy another $5 subscription. Funny how it always gains around 3-4 new subscribers shortly after each drop (Casey, Alexa, mom, dad?).

---

I really think the "jealously" angle started from his family. I could picture him crying to them about the "mean people" online (he's always flown back home after major criticism) and them saying "Oh honey, those people are just jealous of how amazing you are!"

And he ran with it. Sister Farida kept posting the same narrative on his Twitter and sharing "inspirational" quotes with Kyle about how "the haters are just jealous of your success." They appear to be the ones who shield him from any criticism (i.e. monitor his social platforms and remove critical comments so he won't see it) and feed him that "jealousy" stuff.
Reminds me of a TikTok his ex Jacqui posted shortly after she posted the microwaved potato video. It was a smug shot of her chuckling over the fact that Farlexa and BankerMom had been constantly hounding her socials since she posted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone want to pull Like/Dislike ratios via the usual extensions for some of the more popular disney content creators just to prove that those things aren't actually inaccurate? lol
In addition to the proof that others have posted (other similar channels NOT having the disproportional amount of dislikes that Kyle gets) there was also that time in April where he disabled the ratings on his videos for a period. Now why would he disable the ratings if "I only see 50 dislikes on my videos" and "we get more likes by far, they just some weirdos" ???

He's a chronic liar and in such denial about it that I think he begins to believe the lies he tells himself. Dude is living in delusion.
---
Going back to the comment from Kyle about only getting 50 dislikes. The person that made the comment simply asked why he gets so many dislikes because he has the extension. But then Kyle somehow brought up Tattle -- the point is, he sees those ratio'd videos in his creator panel and seemingly tells himself it's only because of Tattle and the "trolls". He pretends they aren't organic dislikes despite there clearly not being enough of us to ratio all of his videos. It bothers him so badly that he tried to disable ratings so he wouldn't see them, thus shielding himself from reality like he always does. But then realized that turning off the ratings also disabled the "likes" which hurts him on the algorithm. So he was forced to turn ratings back on.

It irks him to no end having to see those dislikes.

Reminds me of a TikTok his ex Jacqui posted shortly after she posted the microwaved potato video. It was a smug shot of her chuckling over the fact that Farlexa and BankerMom had been constantly hounding her socials since she posted it.
I never knew that Farlexa and BankerMom were hounding her after that, but I'm not surprised. He can never fight his own battles. :ROFLMAO:

Man... Kyle really screwed up and downgraded big time with the Doormat. Jacquelyn is beautiful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Alexa and Casey are besties in the same way kylie and JoJo are besties, in kylie's mind only.
Now playing the role of Kyle’s best friend.

Lora
Taylor
Austin
Emily
Lora
Taylor
Lora
Emily
JoJo
Nick
JoJo
Nick
JoJo
Lora
JoJo
Lora
JoJo
Lora
JoJo

Kevin [aka Casey’s brother-in-law]

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kyle's circle of "friends" continues to shrink as his personality disorder and behavior gets worse with age.

The only people left in his life are:

1) His banker
2) DADx3
3) Farida
4) Casey Doormat
5) Kevin the Golfer

Nick is gone. Lora is out of the picture (only making rare brief appearances). I doubt he ever hangs out with JoJo again after moving out. Even MLM Mike is gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think that Nick is truly gone - Pallo is just doing his best to keep their "relationship" far away from the cameras. Whenever we do see him, it is pretty obvious to the casual observer that something is definitely going on between them. (Is Nick as love-struck with him as Casey? Why would either one of them want to be with the dirty, cringy grifter?) However, with Kevin the Golfer in the picture now, Nick may be a little jealous. Kevin has a little bit of an advantage though. He and KP can hang out under the pretext of his being Casey's bro-in-law.

Reactions: 6
I don't think that Nick is truly gone - Pallo is just doing his best to keep their "relationship" far away from the cameras. Whenever we do see him, it is pretty obvious to the casual observer that something is definitely going on between them. (Is Nick as love-struck with him as Casey? Why would either one of them want to be with the dirty, cringy grifter?) However, with Kevin the Golfer in the picture now, Nick may be a little jealous. Kevin has a little bit of an advantage though. He and KP can hang out under the pretext of his being Casey's bro-in-law.
Nick running towards casey’s brother in law after meeting on grindr:
40389DC3-2AAA-4BEB-9838-CEC13C7073DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just renewed my Port Canaveral annual pass and noticed there was a new cruise line on the schedule on Sundays. You’d think this professional daily cruiser would have covered this

Reactions: 3
Wednesday and Thursday's dump didn't get ratio'd. Things are looking up baybee.

2023-06-03 08_40_08-Steakhouse 71 Has Changed Their Breakfast Rules.. Celebrating JoJos B-DAY ...png

2023-06-03 08_39_53-Eating UNHEALTHY Disney Food With My Family! The All NEW VIP-PASSHOLDER Da...png

2023-06-03 08_39_24-Disney's Roundup Rodeo BOTTOMLESS BBQ, Our First Time! Checking Into Pop C...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
In fairness these are all about food and even us hatters can’t stomach to hate watch the way this child eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Dad gets a thing of popcorn and everyone goes in on it before he can grab any. Kyles goes in I believe 3 times before Dad can have any. What a rude twit. I mean we all know this already but it just makes me cringe every time that he is so unaware and so self-centered. It's their own fault for fostering it.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.