Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's show my family sleeping baybeeeee

View attachment 2212694
View attachment 2212695

And a close-up of sister's booty butt when she's sleeping
View attachment 2212698

With an ass as flat as her front.
---
View attachment 2212701
---
Banker Mom buying that hideous shirt for DADx3. Kyle whines to her that's the exact same shirt he wanted for himself.

View attachment 2212720

He stops her and grabs it and keeps hinting for her to buy it for him.

View attachment 2212721

Is it a Roosevelts shirt? 🤔 anyone else catch that his On cloud links are gone from his description…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe Kyle is following in Michael Kay Adler's footsteps. He often had mum, dad (when they were still talking), bro and sis in his videos. And they were popular, but only because they're over the top. One time sis Michelle did almost the whole video on her own, and it was a crowd pleaser. Mum (affectionately named Tits McGee on Tattle) was always a willing participant and she does have a zany, bubbly, on camera personality. Quite the opposite for Susan, who has the droopy, long face of someone just going through the motions of life. Yes, they are all boring AF, and I hate when they make an appearance. Whatever stans enjoy watching them must all be orphans and/or widows.

Oh, and if Kyle is following Michael's trajectory, we'll see him scootin' around the MK soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there anyone who watched yesterday's or today's vlogs and thought to themself "Gee, I've got to get down there and try all of these delicious foods"? The crap they consumed in yesterday's vlog was nothing more than one sugary sweet drink or food item after another. I honestly don't know how any human being can consume that much crap in one outing. Today's wasn't much better - but luckily they were able to add some 110% sugary concoctions to the mix (cocktails) to make the dinner worthwhile. What I can't believe is that the grifter actually thinks that people watch those stupid vlogs and are jealous of the life he is living! I don't think so, KP. You would think Farlexa or Susie would try to steer the fam in the direction of somne healthy eats/drinks, but they are just as bad.

Loved how KP talked about "a big announcement" when he and his das were riding over to the hotel or the park (I don't remember which) - but then there was no big announcement - or an announcement of any kind. Also, could Farlexa have looked any less interested in Casey's arrival? (They are best friends, let's not forget.) And what is Pallo's obsession with someone else "taking over the vlog." For him all that means is holding the camera, instead of him. Pallo, it doesn't make the vlogs any less boring or stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i dunno, i saw the bbq today and thought...its been awhile since I've had bbq so I need to do that this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤔 anyone else catch that his On cloud links are gone from his description…
Maybe On Clouds sent him a nasty letter threatening legal action because they don't want him stinking up (pun intended) their business with his nasty shoes? 😂 There's a reason they rejected him from their affiliate program in the past.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe Kyle is following in Michael Kay Adler's footsteps. He often had mum, dad (when they were still talking), bro and sis in his videos. And they were popular, but only because they're over the top. One time sis Michelle did almost the whole video on her own, and it was a crowd pleaser. Mum (affectionately named Tits McGee on Tattle) was always a willing participant and she does have a zany, bubbly, on camera personality. Quite the opposite for Susan, who has the droopy, long face of someone just going through the motions of life. Yes, they are all boring AF, and I hate when they make an appearance. Whatever stans enjoy watching them must all be orphans and/or widows.

Oh, and if Kyle is following Michael's trajectory, we'll see him scootin' around the MK soon.
Wow never thought of it like that tits McGee is a stunner compared to droopy corpse Suzan

Reactions: 6
Maybe On Clouds sent him a nasty letter threatening legal action because they don't want him stinking up (pun intended) their business with his nasty shoes? 😂 There's a reason they rejected him from their affiliate program so he tried to get around it through the YouTube affiliate workaround.
Noticed Dad is not team OnCloud.

1685740728471.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alexa and Casey are besties in the same way kylie and JoJo are besties, in kylie's mind only.

• Haha
  • Heart
Kyle goes flying off the hook and completely manic when they are walking to dinner. Doormat looks uncomfortable as he clutches onto her and is shouting, doing accents and screaming.

View attachment 2212758
View attachment 2212760
It’s probably too late for Kyle, but Casey needs an intervention! Does she have any friends who can pull her aside and tell her THAT is not normal boyfriend behavior? She needs to leave that boy STAT! She’s losing more and more of her humanity by being with him!

Even as PMM has expanded to the point he can’t fit into his button downs any more, he’s still dressing like a parade float, just in hoodies (in Central Florida. In Summer).
So, who do you think will be the first to experience health problems tied to the unhealthy eating habits at Disney, Kyle or PMM?

Reactions: 6
Who are these people??? Honestly, Kyle’s family is the worst thing about his channel. They’re not funny, not charismatic, not inspirational & totally boring. They’re the lowest rung on the influencer ladder. Fork to my nose, if I’m forced to choose one of these Disney geek’s family members, give me Jojo’s sister Trystan 100X over any of these Pallo’s. She’s the only one who actually makes me laugh & doesn’t take any of this tit seriously
I’d choose PMM’s Gracie dog. She’s cute and knows what she wants! Doesn’t get swayed by the millions of impractical dog beds Nate keeps buying for her. 🤣

• Haha
He's been enabled to the point where I think they're starting to regret it. Alexa probably sees Casey the Doormat as someone who isn't helping him grow, she's just continuing to enable his YouTube fantasy world by providing him discounts at every opportunity that pops up. He needs someone to sit his ass down and have a come to jesus moment with him.
Is there anyone who watched yesterday's or today's vlogs and thought to themself "Gee, I've got to get down there and try all of these delicious foods"? The crap they consumed in yesterday's vlog was nothing more than one sugary sweet drink or food item after another. I honestly don't know how any human being can consume that much crap in one outing. Today's wasn't much better - but luckily they were able to add some 110% sugary concoctions to the mix (cocktails) to make the dinner worthwhile. What I can't believe is that the grifter actually thinks that people watch those stupid vlogs and are jealous of the life he is living! I don't think so, KP. You would think Farlexa or Susie would try to steer the fam in the direction of somne healthy eats/drinks, but they are just as bad.

Loved how KP talked about "a big announcement" when he and his das were riding over to the hotel or the park (I don't remember which) - but then there was no big announcement - or an announcement of any kind. Also, could Farlexa have looked any less interested in Casey's arrival? (They are best friends, let's not forget.) And what is Pallo's obsession with someone else "taking over the vlog." For him all that means is holding the camera, instead of him. Pallo, it doesn't make the vlogs any less boring or stupid!
He has one "job" to do and he wants to subcontract.

• Haha
I’d choose PMM’s Gracie dog. She’s cute and knows what she wants! Doesn’t get swayed by the millions of impractical dog beds Nate keeps buying for her. 🤣
HAHA right?? I do love Gracie, and Nate's obsession with buying her extra crap she doesnt need LOL i've seen a couple IG stories where it looks like his ex sends Gracie toys and stuff, too. Thats one dog who gets what she wants! HAHA

• Haha
I have a theory. Susan Paylow looks so miserable on camera because she has come to realize what the camera represents. Kylie’s failure and demise.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LOVE the Bull and Bear! Order the lemon dessert at the start of your meal because it sells out often. Enjoy your dinner!
Have to sneak in for a second while everyone's busy and say 'Thanks!' Yunque! ....... The dinner was a delight. As I said, although it's one of our son's favs, I hadn't been to he Bull & Bear and looked forward to a new place.... and that The Lemon for dessert! (chef's kiss) Everyone had it. Our son seconded your recommendation immediately.
I had Corn Soup appetizer, a New York Strip, Crème Brûlée & The Lemon for dessert ___ and The Lemon was such a new and delightful experience, it would make going back worth every penny! 😋 Everyone ordered it. Big success. 👍
Thanks again for that tip!

• Heart
Don't forget Uncle Sean and his family. I'd hang out all day, every day with them over the Clownsters for even a minute.

Reactions: 7
He’s doing it mocking his bleeping girlfriend too. Run Casey run
Last time we caught his reflection in a mirror, doing it to Casey when he had the camera pointed to her and she was talking. You could tell it was distracting her and she was confused why he kept making those stupid faces "off camera."
2023-05-18 15_55_09-I Stayed Inside A 90’s Designed Interior Cabin For The First Time On A Cru...png
2023-05-18 15_54_14-I Stayed Inside A 90’s Designed Interior Cabin For The First Time On A Cru...png

He has NO respect for your Casey.

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.