Kyle Pallo #31 Wishing he was Nick's chugger while stuck being Casey's hugger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He may, empahsis on the word may, be able to get the house that matches his BarbieBeemer. ___ It's still probable that he'd try to get Casey Meek Mouse to help with the down payment:

With blower to inflate it: Was $4,500.00____ On sale for $3,800.00 if you act NOW at Alibaba :ROFLMAO:
(*Just imagine that 13 year old gem-of-a-clunker parked outside this Fit for a CaseyCastle castle! Pretty sweet! 😂 )
View attachment 2189509
he can't wait that long for delivery though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if he's splitting YouTube revenue with Casey since she's doing so much work now for his channel and appearing in every vlog? Or is "just being with the Kyle Pallo" payment enough in his mind?
Someone ask this in the comments since I’m shadowbanned!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1684855667731.png

Super cringe lip smacking deciding what the salmon dip tastes like.
---
1684855831811.png

He likes salmon now after trying cream cheese salmon spread.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey! Looks like FrauSister'Pallo has arrived and parked her broom ..... and she is day drinking and tanked up and beginning another foray into Twitterdom. :ROFLMAO: 😂

This could be epic. Ol' Sister Farida Freakout will, if past behavior is a good predictor of future behavior, get more and more riled as the day goes one until she's out of her mind with poutrage and spitting threats like a cobra at everyone.
Yunque watch out! I know she targeted you last time! :LOL:😂
valak-nun (1).gif

Of course by the end of her drunken tirades, she had threatened everyone at Twitter, everyone on line who criticized her grifting little elf bro. 😂 She was going to have the threads on Tattle "....taken down. I won't stop.":ROFLMAO: argle..bargle..argle barble... (hic...hic)

Oh...yup! Tattlers she's got her eye on you here and at his deader than hell Twitter page! :LOL:
200w (49).gif

"I'll get you my pretties. And your little memes too! _____________ Surrender Tattle!"🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With ol' Sister FaridaFreakout's return to his Twitter page __ (only 1 response today. hoping for more) is a pretty good indication that the Saulkville Sisters of Mercy for Kyle" (aka: SisterFaridaA' and MOM) are in Orlando and you can expect a gruesome vid featuring them soon. :LOL: and :sick:

Undoubtedly, they're going to look for some place to 'put him'! :LOL: God only knows the level of whine they've endured from him about needing his own place where he a Casey CuckQueen can nest. (Oh, threw up a little :LOL:)

You can bet they hope The Doormat will take some of the emotional and financial burden off them as they try to 'set him up.'
The story continues:
2szvxu.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He doesn’t like the swish cheese because he smells like bleu cheese from the mold and fungus in his shoes and lack of showering.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Widdle KyLOWRENT's doornail dead Twitter page is heating up: :LOL:

200w (37).gif

Frau Sister FaridaFreakout is getting riled and wound up...

aew2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.